It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vital for ESP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I was shocked when I realized things were often placed backwards. We are sold on the idea that daytime is safe and good and that night time is unsafe and not so good - quite the reverse. Nighttime is the only time you can communicate unhindered.
It's very safe compared to the day time for most of the nearby human minds are asleep, leaving you unhindered.

Sunlight destroys melatonin, which is vital for ESP.

Why are sunny holidays so cheap ?
For perception you need moisture in the air and darkness. Here's a cheap holiday in a dry sunny place, try that.
Why are surfers who spend all day in the sun usually none to bright.
Why is melatonin banned in sunny Australia ? Ding ! by the way, fear often rises from dehydration. When your body is dry, it destroys your perception and makes you more scared.

Most people dont drink enough clean water.

If you drink four liters of weater and take a couple of lecithin tablets each day, you can re-hydrate your body. You will notice fear lessen each day.
The Lecithin oil helps carry water to your cells.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Actually physically the is very few things that effect ESP, geomagnetic fields are one, at about 13 hundered hours local realside time, ESP is around 400% more powerful that usually. It being night has no or little effect on ESP. I have remote viewed at various times of the day, and the is little/no difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The artificial electromagnetic effects are troublesome so they should be minimized. At least it makes a big difference to me. At night, the spirit world becomes more prominent. So when praticing anything metaphysical around this time, you'd better be 'clean' or else your likelihood of encountering low level spirits is high. I hear so many times how these fearful encounters can stop short any beneficial experience. I've also read a few times that having long hair is an asset. But i think you only need to have your ears covered.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sunlight destroys melatonin, which is vital for ESP.

Never heard about that ?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The brain produces melatonin naturally...it is the sleep inducer. It's production is hindered with sunlight and artificial light. Some people are able to sleep in lighted conditions. I haven't noticed the daylight effecting my ability for ESP or remote viewing...but I do better when I am not under stressful situations.Some people do best when it is quiet.... I know I can't meditate unless it is quiet and peaceful.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some people also got ESP more powerfull when exposed to stress, fear...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is that how you operate, Nans?

I tend to cause what some people might refer to as poltergeist activity during intense emotional states. Fortunately it doesn't happen too often.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
iI find truth in some of what you say. I find that my telepathy tend to work best whaen it is night, dark, with as many electrical appliences(especially tv) off. I can't explain why, just imperical evidence.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

top topics

join