It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen of England is saying she is the Queen of Canada?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Head Of The Church Of England.
The majority of her wealth is also because of the land belonging to The Church Of England.
She has very little control over it.
The General Synod is the assembly which governs The Church Of England.

Head of The Armed Forces.
In name.
In the 1689 Bill Of Rights Act it was affirmed that The British Army is the Army Of Parliament, not the monarchy.

Wrong again I'm afraid.

Look, I'm not even a monachist really.
I think they are irrelevant, an anachronism who will fade away naturally.
We don't need them.

But she isn't the evil, lizard, NWO representative some people portray her to be.
The NWO wouldn't dream of having someone so well known be a part of their organisation.
Onceover her family may have been, but not now.

She doesn't have exorbinant personal wealth.
She doesn't tell Parliament what to do.
She doesn't instruct The Armed Forces what to do.

She has no impact or influence on you and your life.
So why are you so hung up about her?
Just what is your problem?
She doesn't effect you personally in one little way, why are you so bothered?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Actually yes, she does, as one of the chief title holders to the land I live on, and one of Rome's chief agents, she does.

The reality is that most people when presented with the facts and the hard numbers can see not only the very real power that the monarchs have but the very posh lifestyles they live at the average human's expense.

This is where the Divine Right of Kings emenates from.

Note: This is a Muslim Monarchy even!

How does it effect me, I live for one reason, to fight the Roman Empire, and the royals derive their power from it.

How does it effect me, I live in a world where people are dying needlessly of starvation, and violence right now, and the monarchs invented the system of scarcity and hording.

How does it effect me, trying to deprogram the brainwashed sure does take some time!

This reminds me of a 'checks in the mail' 'let's do lunch' and it's 'only a cold sore' conversation.

De Nile is how our Spanish friends talk about a river in Egypt, it shouldn't be something intelligent, rational and peace loving adults embrace as a way of life.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No law in Canada at the federal level or provincial level gets passed without Royal Ascent, and that goes for the rest of the Common Wealth. The politicians, as in America, are merely puppets.

But you may be right to a certain extent because in reality there are two “Crowns”. Many believe that the House of Rothschild (committee of 12 banks headed by the Bank of England) is The Real “Crown” who rule the world from the 677-acre, independent sovereign state known as The City of London, or simply 'The City.' They are the money power behind the Queen who is extremely wealthy but may function more in a ceremonial capacity. The money powers may control the Common Wealth from the City of London via the ruling structure of “The Sovereign” through the Privy Councils in the 32 countries The Sovereign reigns. These same money powers control the US through the Federal Reserve.

Personally, I believe, that these two powers, the Royal families, the “Nobles” and the merchant banks, who the Nobility of old Europe referred to as “the Commoners”, merged (also intermarried) for practical purposes and today wield joint power.

The City of London is the wealthiest square mile on earth presided over by a Lord Mayor who is appointed annually. Apparently, the Queen can only enter the city by permission of the Lord Mayor and she must meet him at Temple Bar then she precedes into the city several paces behind the Mayor. Her entourage must be dressed in service uniforms.

There is a lot many, including myself, still don’t understand about the highest power structures but the book that I believe comes the closest to explaining it is “The Committee of 300” written by Dr. John Coleman. www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

There simply is NO Divine Right Of Kings anymore.

And the UK Monarchy are not agents of Rome!

FFS, Catholics can't even marry into The Royal Family.

You haven't even tried to provide the slightest little bit of evidence to support anything you have said.

Your refusal to accept that maybe, just maybe, you may have got something a little bit wrong is typical of the blinding ignorance and insistence on believing in pre-conceived ideas that is dragging ATS down.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

The Rotschilds.

Now we maybe getting somewhere.

As for The Queen not being able to go into The City Of London, a lot of that is just pomp and circumstance and done more to adhere to tradition than anything else.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

My detailed and exhaustive research in fact proves otherwise.

Yes there is a Divine Right of Kings, and yes the British Monarchy and all others, regardless of the religion of the nation they rule on behalf of Rome, are all linked to Rome.

Further almost no significant law is enacted without the Prime Minister running it by the Monarch for approval.

Further the Monarch can remove the Prime Minister at their discretion and dissolve Parliment at there discretion.

So, while you can deny and pretend and cite textbook dogmas and deceptions that exist to manipulate the masses into accepting all these things and ponying up their dollar a year to the monarchy, along with a whole lot more to the government that exists at the monarch's discretion and to protect the monarchy, that is in fact all you are doing, is denying any thing not indoctrinated into you by the system.

It is what it is, and what it is, is not pretty, and what it is, is not anything like you imagine and want it to be.

Sadly what perpetuates this putrid system is such attitudes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

My detailed and exhaustive research in fact proves otherwise.

Well you've supplied none of it here to support yourself.

Further almost no significant law is enacted without the Prime Minister running it by the Monarch for approval.

Tradition, not necessity

Further the Monarch can remove the Prime Minister at their discretion and dissolve Parliment at there discretion.

She has had two opportunities here in the UK where she could have dissolved Parliament.
She declined to do so on both occassions and on one occassion was alleged to have stated that politics has nothing to do with her and that it should remain a matter between the people and Parliament.
Quite the tyrant eh?

So, while you can deny and pretend and cite textbook dogmas and deceptions that exist to manipulate the masses into accepting all these things and ponying up their dollar a year to the monarchy, along with a whole lot more to the government that exists at the monarch's discretion and to protect the monarchy, that is in fact all you are doing, is denying any thing not indoctrinated into you by the system.

And whilst you just continue to delude yourself in believing something just so that it fits into your pre-conceived idea of how the world is the rest of us deal with the what is, which is bad enough if you haven't noticed.

And we'll never change anything as long s people spend all their time fighting imaginary enemies and chasing smoke in mirrors.

It is what it is, and what it is, is not pretty, and what it is, is not anything like you imagine and want it to be.

I agree.

Sadly what perpetuates this putrid system is such attitudes.

Or arguing with each other over irrelevancies whilst the real enemy continue to go about their business unopposed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Actually yes, I have supplied tons of it to support myself. You might want to read my epic All Roads Lead to Rome Thread, which you can access through my signature.

But...while you are contemplating such a journey (or not) down the yellow brick road, let me introduce you too some of your fellow subjects of the Queen who might better explain this perplexing situation too you, and the folly of your support and love for it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Do you really think I care what a bunch of talentless, ageing hippies who have probably done far too many hallucinogenic drugs think.

You
just
don't
get
it

Now this is far better!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Of course not, you only seem to care that everyone pay there 1.00 a day to sustain the divine right of kings.

By the way the Sex Pistol's first and really only notable album was ANARCHY in the UK not Monarchy in the UK.

We should all be so talentless as the musicians in Rush.

Unlike the Queen they actually create something that the people themselves can enjoy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I live in Canada... all federal law must be signed into power by the Queen's federal representative... the Governor General. All provincial law must be signed into power by the Queen's provincial representative the Lieutenant Governor:

Let's look at the role of the the Lieutenant Governor according the Lieutenant Governor's website for the province of British Columbia, the province where I live:

www.ltgov.bc.ca...

Lieutenant Governor

The Queen’s direct representative in a Province in Canada much as the Governor General is the Queen’s direct representative for the Federal jurisdiction in Canada.

Lieutenant Governors are appointed by the Governor General but are not subordinate to the Governor General in any matter within provincial jurisdiction.

Takes precedence over everyone in the province except the Queen. That includes the provincial premier.

All legislation in the province must receive Royal Assent before it becomes law. It must therefore be signed by the Lieutenant Governor

Note: This is not just mere ceremony… The Queen (or the powers behind the Crown) must approve every law.

Prime responsibility of the Lieutenant Governor is to ensure that at all times there is a First Minister (Premier) in the province

Has the power vested by the Queen to dissolve the House or call upon someone else to become First Minister and to form a viable government.

Note: This again is serious power not mere ceremony.

Lieutenant Governor is the source of the power of the government of the day.

Note: Source of power means the Queen is the source of power for the government.

Lieutenant Governor can decide how the power of the state is to be used and that power never passes to the provincial government but always remains with the Queen.

Note: The above is self explanatory.

They have reserve powers that they can exercise without the approval of another branch of government.

If there is a constitutional crisis, the lieutenant Governor may exercise Royal Prerogative (Royal Right) against the Premier with or without the advice of the Premier.

Note: This means the lieutenant Governor (the Queen) is abover the Premier

Here’s the hilarious official explanation to the public as to the purpose of the power vested with the Lieutenant governor: :

“Thus the power of the state is held in a non-partisan office, above the conflicts and divisions of the political process, and as a consequence it is a unifying force because it represents equally all of the elements which make up the state.”

Did you get that spin? “…above the conflicts and divisions of the political process”

In other words above the democratic process… if there’s a conflict it gets resolved not democratically but by the ruling of the Lieutenant governor (the Queen)

Oaths of Allegiance and Secrecy for Provincial Cabinet Members:

Allegiance:

"I… swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors according to law."

Ministerial Office:

I further swear that I will serve her Majesty faithfully and honestly, and to the best of my skill and knowledge and judgment, execute law and responsibilities, powers and trust granted to me as a Minister of….."

Confidentiality:

"I further swear that I will keep confidential all matters addressed by the executive council and that I will not disclose any such matters to any person other than a member of the Executive Council except as authorized by law or as required in the lawful discharge of my duties."

Now either you've been like the many sheep who are purposely being fooled regarding the Queen's true powers or you're one of those trying to keep the people fooled.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by soleprobe]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Not a bad gig for a little lady descendant from the Royal German 'House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha'.

Can you expand on this please.

Maybe a few links or books to back this up with please

Thanx

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join