It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A social experiment ..Devide and counquer-play time and learning I hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
this is my first thread and I hope it's in the right place otherwise please move it admins.

Hello fellow atser, what I will try I something a little different than the usual doom and gloom or positive spiritual awakening. Lately as I browse through different topics , here on ats and talk with all kinds of people, there is one thing that have caught my eye . We all (for the most part claim to know or perceive the truth) and thus we continually feel superior or awakened, and when there is an argument for the most part we tend to respond well If you don’t know about NWO I suggest you do some research or the reptillan’s have made you into a mindless puppet of society yada yada yada..
Recently there has or still is a tread about why there is less women interested in conspiracies, so as I started reading there came a lot of valid point IMO and then also many, many more provocative one’s as the debate heated up. Some could see the idea of the question being asked, others went on the defense and started flaming, counter attacking with their own version and derailing into woman vs men bashing as I saw it. This is just an example of the intolerance on a forum claiming to be open minded.
So here is the thing what has happened to us the people worldwide? I mean we discuss topics that the general population avoids, some refers to them as sheep, brainwashed zombies ect. But what are we then ? The mighty awaken ones ?
What I will try is a social experiment about tolerance love understanding and wisdom as I see it, here we go.

Claim one : everything is connected and one being, love is the key. Men are however far superior to women and should by right rule the planet.

Claim two : The moon landing was real, and 9/11 was in your face America , you had it coming

Claim three : the aliens are among us and we are screwed because they are evil

Claim four : we the people are being controlled by the wicked banks and corporations we must take action and make them pay no matter the price.

Claim five : the free masons and the illuminati are the source of all our problems they have planned it for along time and deserves to win the battle. We are the suckers

Claim six : everyone here is a delude moron with no clue to the real truth only god knows the truth

Claim seven : if you don’t wear the right fashionable clothing you are a lost loser

Claim eight : what is happening in the world right now is a good thing , restricting crazy people and putting up surveillance is necessary to ensure a better future.

Claim nine : More people should join the army and fight the “terrorists “ to protect our society

Claim ten : we can all understand if we try …

So yeah here are my claims , what do you think of these ? My aim is simply to get something going to see our levels of integrity .. Note you don’t have to address all claims just pick one or two and put numbers according to claims when you answer to agree or disagree . let’s play and teach each other
please do express in whatever way you see fit and is allowed. This is my first thread and I will try to answer back as soon as I can feel free to debate with everyone else also, hope you all catch my drift

[edit on 5-7-2010 by a-being-?]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
so how do we play?

do i just pick the claims i agree with?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the Idea is to elaborate on what you agree with or what you don't agree with and why. There is obviously somethings here you don't like and perhaps something that appeals to your way of thinking . I wish to see what opinions others hold to my claims , and how you and other would respond and how.

I am not asking for a novel or anything
hopes this helps I will comment later if I can get enough people to participate do feel free to comment in the way whatever claim makes you feel ..and perhaps claim something yourself

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"Claim one : everything is connected and one being, love is the key. Men are however far superior to women and should by right rule the planet."

Men and women tent to have different thought processes. However Men being Far superior??? Are you lookin for a fight??
I would like to see what the world would look like had woman been in charge.........just be interesting to know.

From a 45 Yr. Old Male.......

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Agree
Claim four : we the people are being controlled by the wicked banks and corporations we must take action and make them pay no matter the price.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hello and thanks for joining in ..Am I looking for a fight ? well what do you think ? I think that if women governed the world and I think in some ways they do in the western world at least , cleanliness, what we as males go through to satisfy them, how we are sorta dressed up to look "good" and what many of them demand in order for them to accept living with us . In other parts of the world there is a strict hierarchy preventing women from doing such and they better do as they are told
Also in the old days men fought with honor against each other pure and simple . Today they are scheming back stabbing and cunning. where did all that come from ? I have met no one better at this job than women as they tend to talk and share stories in a more vivid way and being cunning and deceiving and far better at getting people down on a psychological level (the most damaging form of bullying IMO) they also have the most vengeful and at times cruelest ways of treating each other . to be fair men have also become like this but there was more honor back in the days. you get beat up end of story and move on.. but now oh man. I am aware that you being 45 years of age this might not pertain so much to you . And speaking of women ruling the world you could say that the amazon warriors paint a picture of what might have happened there is also a African tribe where it is the women who rules supreme forgot the name saw it in a documentary. so yeah the stage is yours keep playing

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Ok nice to know, how do we make em pay? and you do realize that no matter the price could involve you sacrificing your family right ? Are you still willing to do so ?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
[edit on 6-7-2010 by a-being-?]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

hello have made a reply beneath your original post so scroll up thanks
1-2-3 not a one liner

[edit on 6-7-2010 by a-being-?]

new topics

top topics

join