It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine biologist claims US Coast Guard involved in Corexit spraying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

A marine biologist working with a group of environmentalists to save sea turtles claims the U.S. Coast Guard is involved in spraying a toxic chemical dispersant over the Gulf of Mexico; and he says it has already traveled inland.

"Do I think there's dispersants coming in and mixing with our everyday lives?" Dr. Chris Pincetich asked, speaking with a group of activists.

"Absolutely," he pronounced.

Pincetich, a marine biologist and toxicologist who works with the Sea Turtle Restoration Project, was speaking to a group of activists who call themselves Project Gulf Impact.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
Source: rawstory.com...

It looks like the Coast Guard is helping BP sink the oil. We keep hearing stories about BP running the show... into the ground. Now, apparently our government is helping BP not only hide the oil, but also dispense harmful chemicals into the ocean.

If what this guy says is accurate, then we are completely screwed. I know that many people believe that our government is in collusion with BP but I only thought so as far as covering up the screw ups of BP, not necessarily helping BP to screw up. The implications of this are huge. Here, we have the fox guarding the hen-house. It looks like we are completely screwed.

--airspoon

new topics

join