It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I have heard other researchers discuss the technology you refer to, especially the radioactive power plants used,, however, The U.S. Army has quite a few SAPs going on that no one knows about except a very limited number of people. The radioactive problem with one of these propulsion systems is only one thing in a veritable ocean of special access projects and people working in one project will not, nor ever, know about other propulsion systems being researched elsewhere. It is not some good old boy network where researchers working on one thing in some hidden away place, would have any knowledge of some other more advanced project somewhere else...

And if there are places where ET's are working with military research teams, you and john doe in one state would have no knowledge of Sam Hill in some other facility, working with aliens....

My point is that not you, or anyone else has the knowledge of everything to make the claim: "sorry folks, no ET's here"

This would be the same as the FBI making a public statement that the government doesn't have any files on ufos when they, the FBI themselves, never even had clearance to even obtain information on this, let alone have any real authority to make that claim... and the FBI has tried to make this claim before...

I want to hear more about what you have learned about these propulsion systems, but when I hear people with seemingly excellent info on these subjects, they always seem to make other claims that assume some knowledge higher than anyone has ever had before,and go outside the scope of their main presentation, like making a blanket statement that there are no ET's, when there is no possible way they can know that for sure..

(meaning no disrespect to you in my comments above, and the thread you have done is very informative and very much interesting..... impressive work, Thank you for sharing it..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This should be helpful to what I am saying.

www.rise-and-fall-of-alien-civilizations-in-our-own-galaxy.com...

If what you are saying is true, we might as well just bend over and kiss our asses goodbye because we might as well sign humanity on the list for self destruction. Humanity would be a mere bedtime story for the children of the next civilization to rise

[edit on 6-7-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Just because you have a PHD doesnt mean you dont make typos ,

I cant believe this , some of the best graphic designers in the business who should never make typos do this alot , and in graphic design you have to pay for your typo , not like on here you just get lambasted for it !

because apparently your immediately as thick as # in the neck of a bottle

human error !

Okay can you please explain the molecular forumla for Xerum 525 , if your a molecular PHD holder then you will know this and be able to give the formula for us all to look at and check that its real !

Ive done enough chemistry at university to be able to tell if a molecule can exist or not or at least is stable

Intersting thread by the way , but if its true and you are saying most craft are designed by humans , then there is no doubt that if we have discovered this technology then , aliens also have this technology or better

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

alienreality,
If you want to know about the power sources and propulsion look up
Bob Lazar. He worked at Area 51.

73's,
Tom

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I had to interface with the Corps of Engineers in the 80's on a job related to water runoff in Colorado. The dick head that I had to run my calculations by was indeed a Captain in the U.S. Army.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Hi MolecularPhD,

Few questions:

1. How do you explain ancient sightings of UFOs?

2. Does this tech you mention has the ability to turn off car engines and electrical power when near?

3. Is this tech able to make the ship burst into a colorful light and vanish in a blink of an eye?

4. How do you explain the "ships" that have less than 20 inches glow in yellow and hover about a few feet's of the ground?

I ask because I had a few experiences of my own and 80% of them simply don't fit the usual triangular, bell, saucer shaped UFO with standard flight.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Most craft are ours, but it only takes a small step forward from the stealth fighter, we just haven't been around long enough to even get to their level.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Not saying it doesn't happen mate, hell, my sister has a PhD in International Law, and she can't spell to save her life at times. Hell when she used to ask me how to spell words when she was 18 and I was only 9.

The point I was getting at is that the way he put things. He says that he is writing a paper, as in PHYSICALLY writing it, and then he blames his error's on a speech to text program??? Doesn't that even smell a LITTLE bit fishy to you????

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I agree 100%. I'm not disputing what the op is sharing, as far as his understanding of the history of the technology, but he is, clearly, not completely informed. I dont think anybody is. From my understanding, there is too much, for one person to be able to understand the entire picture. All I can do is keep plugging away at it.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
So what's the truth here?
The fact that the Nazi Bell was indeed true? I figured as much.
The fact that advanced science is used in a way to provide propulsion to this machine and others that have be redesigned over the decades? Figured that as well.

I am by no means mocking but I'm hoping this is just a primer to a larger and more complete story that reveals some "truth" to the UFO reality.
---

After having two personal sightings, I really do look forward to something you can say that will quell any questions I have regarding the absolute truth.

So for now, I will be looking for a further installment.

b

I'm hoping the same thing because even though the op is nice most of what was said on it isn't exactly new nor a secret to those who looked deep enough into this subject.

There are literally thousands of documentaries about the Nazi Bell and Nazi connection all over the web.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2
reply to post by Tayesin

Tell me - how do us plebs and peasants look down here from all the way up on that high horse of yours???

Must be hard for you to deal with all the inane dribble that constantly comes out of our mouths!!!

Edit - tom - hahahaha I challenge you sir, to a duel!!!!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by TerribleTeam2]

I don't understand why you take what I said personally, as I was not talking about you in particular.

And no high horse here mate, all down to earth as you can get here.

A duel, like rapiers at dawn? That could be fun until someone pokes an eye out lol

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2
Hehehe last time I got into a Rapier Duel with someone, my missus ended up pregnant. I was thinking more along the lines of Call of Duty 4 Sniper Duel or something. Certainly makes the hunt a little more interesting, and we both come out of it injury free.

Well unless the loser punches their monitor in because of the loss!!!

Edit - Tom - .-- .... .- - ... / .- / -... .- - - .-.. . ..--.. ..--.. ..--..

Ahh, so that's how they get pregnant, Rapiers at Dawn.. must avoid that time of day then.

lol at punching the monitor... coz I know a guy who did that to his brand new expensive laptop recently.. oh dear, the things people do while not being asleep.

Thans for the giggles mate.

Damn, I got off topic again.. apologies from Uncle Fred

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
why has this thread been hijacked?

2nd..............

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I mean one would expect him to know how to spell it. He sounds too much like that guy who claimed to be a NASA engineer a few months ago

PEACE,
RK

I was just thinking the same. Both authors seem to have the same cadence in their writing style. Just enough time has passed for NASAman to do the research, meld historical fact with a fictional post and become BELLman.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by riktus

Simple, we get very bored, very quickly, and we are still waiting for answers! That's why. That and we have seen this happen all too often, all too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join