It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
S+F for you Sir

Very interesting thread, I can quite believe what your saying.
But, as for going over my head...no way what goes over my head and just amazes me every time I see a picture is....SPACE, apologies if im going off topic, its just I simply cannot believe that we are alone when we dont even know where/if space ends and with billions upon billions of planets im afraid your thread has not swayed my thinking.
They may not have got here yet but I would bet my life their is Intelligent life out there.......just my 2 pennys

Ok dont i feel a bit foolish, read the thread at beginning and basically replied without going on and by the looks of it you peeps are questioning the op's credentials......damn, anyway my opinion still stands

[edit on 6/7/10 by chupa-chups]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The truth is normally a mixture of facts, and assumptions are dangerous.

I do not believe for one minute that ALL UFO sightings are of human engineered craft. There are no doubt advanced craft that mimic the characteristics of UFo's , but history records UFO long before WW2 and recent science.

There are aliens of various types that are seen and photographed in craft that are undeniably beyond our current capabilities, unless they have found a way to totally negate g forces....many of the maneuvers seen by craft would have far too much force involved for any human to survive.

Of course antigravity suggests that the entire craft is immune from the laws of physics as they are curently comprehended...so inertia could not slam the pilots around.

But there is no way that the Germans made a UFO from scratch, without the aid of advanced circuits, etc., that could only have come from a retrieved craft.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My last post.. On this thread..

Just a little observation..

The title of the thread is UFO truth revealed, a very strong tactful in ways title.

With such a title, with the word Truth, why is their such a lack of proving the truth from the OP?

Their my fellow members is your answer..

continue to keep your wits about you..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
OK this is doing my head in.

I can't find anything on Jonathan Knudsen.

More about Fred McConahay, who isn't MolecularPHD or is he?

WTF?????

Found THIS

and THIS

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Hello MolecularPhD,

I was wondering if you ever encountered any work concerning Dr Arthur Rudolph who supposedly came over with von Braun? Just trying to confirm if there was any research done in the Electromagnetic Fusion Containment Engine or Magneto Hydro Dynamics? Thank you for your help..
Best regards,

Metron

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Psycho, you are by far the biggest [contains foul language] I have ever seen on this site. For the love of god, any new person that has made a post on this thread to see what the OP has to say, you have almost immediately replied crying and moaning "This guys a hoax! Look at A. B. C. D., oh and This that and this" just leave the thread already.

The new people joining this thread have already been WELL *more emphasize-ation" WELL! made aware of the fact that this could possibly all be a complete hoax or whatever else. Let people be curious, regardless of what happens, time will obviously tell what this Mr. PhD is all about.

All your bickering is just going to make the OP not come back with all his so-called information. Is it going to hurt to see the rest of what he says? no, no it won't, when he does post the rest of it, you can make your final judgments, for now.. lay the hell off.. my god, let the man finish what he has to say for however long it takes, get off the thread until he does post. Acting like a bunch of children..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
Your claim that more or better education equals better use of English spelling, grammar, and punctuation is ironic in light of your poor sentence structure and mistaking 'who's' for 'whose' in the sentence that reads, "It doesn't seem well thought-out for someone of a higher education who's intent is to tell us the "Truth about UFO's."

Like others here I find it disappointing we are choosing to focus on the OP's English, and not his Science. As a high school drop-out I find it absurd to discredit him on the merits of his writing skills.

In answer to your comments on my spelling, it is only one spelling error as opposed to the O.P. numerous errors; and I was quickly typing a short response, not a long O.P. that SHOULD be spellchecked. At least I used a form of "whose/who's" instead of referring to a person as "that" - which is something I see and hear constantly, even in news broadcasting.

My main pick with this O.P. is not his spelling. Read my original replies at the beginning of this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

WTF?????

Found THIS

and THIS
Yes, other than those, (one of which says a new top secret technology made the LOCAL paper), I found some patents for computer cryptology that have a name matching his.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I do not want to sound negative or uninterested but I am always suspicious of long posts, such as the opening one. It could all have been said in just a few sentences.

I do not foresee any revelation in this thread. Still I would like to be proved wrong.

link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

>>>[HOAX]

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

WTF?????

Found THIS

and THIS
Yes, other than those, (one of which says a new top secret technology made the LOCAL paper), I found some patents for computer cryptology that have a name matching his.

Still doesn't mean this guy is Jonathan Knudsen... just means that some guy is.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Funny.....

Never saw you on campus...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c134a8906b59.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

You got that right!
He was eager enough to take credit for the Knudsen Cell, which even IF he IS Jonathan Knudsen, is not his invention!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Ahhm gonna git me one a them there P-H-D's too!

I always wanted to werk on one a them otta-matic transmissions!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Found THIS

Still doesn't mean this guy is Jonathan Knudsen... just means that some guy is.

Also, I noticed something interesting on the PDF you linked:

Development of Improved Composite Pressure Vessels for Hydrogen Storage
Norman L. Newhouse, Ph.D., P.E.
Jon Knudsen, Project Engineer
Lincoln Composites

Odd that the co-author would be listed as Ph.D. and he wouldn't. It could just be a personal preference not to have his degree included, but in that case I wouldn't have expected a username like "MolecularPhD".

Certainly there seems to be a real Jonathan Knudsen who works in hydrogen storage research and development, maybe this is him and maybe it isn't. It bothers me that he would have photoshopped himself a diploma to try to "prove" who he is, posted it on ATS, and then in this thread say he won't give any personal details to protect his identity, yet also if I'm understanding JohnnyAnonymous' posts correctly still be maintaining to the moderator he's supposed to show his credentials to that he is in fact Jonathan Knudsen.

Frankly, I could care less about the PhD; as far as that end of things goes I think the science should speak for itself if he ever gets into it. I mean, either it makes sense or it doesn't, who cares if he learned it at MIT or off the internet? I don't pretend that I could tell the difference, but I know that there are ATS members who at the very least could verify something he claims any competent physicist will understand.

I'm more interested in verification of the "insider knowledge" type claims, the claims of having worked for the military, etcetera. That's the stuff where I think we have to somewhat rely on his claims of who he is.

edit: quote fixing

[edit on 7/6/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Eh. If you ain't using EM waves to alter matter into antimatter, you ain't got it yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diakrite

Yes, but all in good humor. Just having fun with all the wackieness is far too often forgottten... (and may even lead to some truly critical thinking in the process.... OP would make a good teacher)

Having some innocent fun is alright with me, but not outright hoaxing.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I hear that PsychoX42!

Methinks he'd be sleeping with the fish, or ground up for pig food long before he ever got a chance to tell his full story, especially as he says he plans to tell us tidbits over the next 'few weeks'.

Oh no, no, no. Three weeks?! To tell us what the score is? He already told us that most of us would not understand the science, presumptuous - but..ok, so it's going to take three weeks to write an 'idiots guide' to anti-matter, anti-gravity and UFO-esque space and time travel?!

Blimey, if he's on the level, he wouldn't last three days, let alone three weeks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Well, you have a good point.
The trouble with the Nazi UFOs is that most information is in German and translations are rare. The Nazis were leading in science and technology before and during WW2. The collaboration with Japan was also scientifically.
If you know something about engines, just take a look at this:
en.wikipedia.org...
Some of the specifications have been presented to us as something revolutionary and new.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by HeinousOne

On the contrary, only the other sources you speak of is still us; just on a different resonance level.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

Pseudoscientific jargon!

WARNING, WILL ROBINSON!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join