It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

I had to give you a star for being a man about it.

Back to the OP though. I'll assume that the credentials given are legit. However, I feel like the OP is trying to boast while claiming to know far-reaching matters based on a small piece of the puzzle. This is merely my opinion and I could very well be wrong. Unfortunately, that's the price you pay when trying to gauge an individual through a computer screen. However, the screen name "MolecularPhD" reminds me of some guy driving a fancy sports car with the vanity license plate "IMRICH"

[edit on 5-7-2010 by killuminati2012]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Seriously guys can we all just get along?

The OP mentioned that he will post more info, depending on the responses he receives in this thread...You two squabbling over such BS will definitely not encourage the OP to share more info as he may see you have better things to discuss, such as typos, french fries, and personal details.

I for one, would like to hear more of what this gentleman has to say, so...Stay on topic people!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So what's the truth here?
The fact that the Nazi Bell was indeed true? I figured as much.
The fact that advanced science is used in a way to provide propulsion to this machine and others that have be redesigned over the decades? Figured that as well.

I am by no means mocking but I'm hoping this is just a primer to a larger and more complete story that reveals some "truth" to the UFO reality.
---

After having two personal sightings, I really do look forward to something you can say that will quell any questions I have regarding the absolute truth.

So for now, I will be looking for a further installment.

b

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In short, I kind of agree about the writing. There's no doubt that some of the science being used is above even the average College Graduate's head. However, the style of writing just doesn't seem befitting of a PhD. In particular, what stands out to me is the gratuitous use of semicolons. They are occasionally used incorrectly and I've never seen a writing sample that used them so frequently. This, of course, is NOT proof of hoaxing or anything of the sort. It's just a small alarm bell that's already going off. I'd be very interested to see where the OP goes with this. And I'll be very happy if he can make me eat my words.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
great thread op

you have just solved all the mystery behind ufos
congrats....
still listening by the way Please go on!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Back to the OP though. I'll assume that the credentials given are legit. However, I feel like the OP is trying to boast while claiming to know far-reaching matters based on a small piece of the puzzle. This is merely my opinion and I could very well be wrong. Unfortunately, that's the price you pay when trying to gauge an individual through a computer screen. However, the screen name "MolecularPhD" reminds me of some guy driving a fancy sports car with the vanity license plate "IMRICH"

[edit on 5-7-2010 by killuminati2012]

You and I are in agreement here. I had similar thoughts which is why I asked he continue and I would form my own opinions. He's peaked my curiosity for sure. And even if he is full of it, I don't know anything about Physics and would have no way to call BS with any real certainty.

However, you have to admit, even if every word he said was true, how would you know? With members posting stuff to make fun of those that really have a genuine interest or other disinfo reasons. It's getting harder and harder to tell truth from fiction here on ATS.

What I HAVE learned though is that the true BS artists tend to hang themselves provided enough rope. Even if the OP is nothing more than the ramblings of a delusional mind, they are still some of the most interesting claims made on the subject to date and makes you really start to think about the subject from a new point of view. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Seriously guys can we all just get along?

The OP mentioned that he will post more info, depending on the responses he receives in this thread...You two squabbling over such BS will definitely not encourage the OP to share more info as he may see you have better things to discuss, such as typos, french fries, and personal details.

I for one, would like to hear more of what this gentleman has to say, so...Stay on topic people!!

You're right GS and I apologize to the board for my personal attack, it was uncalled for.

And I apologize to Vance directly. You (Vance) are entitled to your opinions just like me. My attack on you was unwarranted and unprofessional.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If nothing else the OP's thread is interesting. And it did introduce me to the Raven Rock Mountain Complex. I had never heard of it before. Here's a cool link from the Wikipedia artice with great aeriel photos of the complex:

en.wikipedia.org...

cryptome.org...

I'll stay tuned...

[edit on 7/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Threads like this, with links to other information, are the reason I joined the forums in the first place. I look forward to reading more from the OP.

Having said that, I would like to say a little to some of those who have posted replies. I was born into an abusive family who didn't allow me in the house. I slept in the dirt under the house and had no cloths to wear, yeah, I was the stinky kid in school that no one had anything to do with. I ran away from home as a young teen and turned eighteen in a detention home in Albuquerque New Mexico. At 18 years old they could no longer hold me as a runaway and were forced to release me. I have been on my own since then. I had no understanding of this world when released and as a result, I spent more time in jail than out. I am now 51 years old and I am very proud of the fact that I have earned my GED.

I am happy that most of you have lived lives that prepared you to be a successful member of society. I am also disgusted with a society that equates intelligence with education. I am not trying to insult anyone but I would ask that you refrain from offensive comments, they effect more than those you aim them at.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This sounds like it's going to be good, even if it isn't true.

I would like to hear more, especially about the abductions. Even if some of us don't understand the details, it doesn't take a genius to use common sense and read the context to get the gist.

Course I'm very disappointed in there being no aliens, what about time travel or other advanced technologies?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thank you, to you all that are reading this thread. I do not use my keyboard to type, those that speak with me on ATS chat know that already. I apologize for my speak type program for having a typo. lol As for the rest of you, I hope you enjoyed the read and as I said I will be adding to it over the next few weeks; as well as doing a podcast with Johnny hopefully soon.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

P.S. I manually fixed the typo; now maybe we can move on.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD

The first of these to be built was in 1946 in the Northern Mountains of New Mexico by Bechtel Corp. near El Vado Lake, NM.

the third base was built in 1953 and run by Army Intelligence near Ft. Greely Alaska; to this day; I would say this is the most secure and established advanced technologies center that the US Government has to offer; having worked there myself on many occasions.

Is it possible for you to give coordinates for these two bases?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Cinnabar Mercury = so called Red Mercury.... which equals.. the biggest hoax of the 20 th century. Fooled the whole press of the western World and the secret services. They had agents out buying *red mercury* for stupid amounts of money and it was all a huge Russian mafia con.

From memory, it was only the Observer or Independent newspaper who ever ran any sort of in depth article on the con written in the English language. There were even a couple of documentaries made about the "danger of red mercury". it was postulated that , if it fell into the wrong hands that umpteen nuclear devices could be made, in other words, the usual scaremongering stuff.

One estimate i did see published reckoned the Russian Mafia made 1.5 billion, yes billion dollars from the con.

Given that, the moment i see Cinnabar Mercury mentioned i immediately assume we are being taken for a ride. It's an interesting read, if riddled with either typos, or if they are not typos, just wholly wrong historical *facts*.

Truth is, it now transpires, most of the work on anything remotely saucer shaped was done in the now, Czech Republic. There are documentaries in Czech which make it plain the saucer shaped craft had jet engines and were abandoned post war, as impractical. Helicopters did exactly the same job and a lot lot cheaper and more reliably.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing just smacks to me of just another take on stories that have been circulating in the last few years. Plus, deny it as they may, they all bare a remarkable similarity to harbingers Inception novels. if not in detail, exactly in tone.

The impression i have is this. Publishers don't see much money in yet another alien book on saucers so people are now simply farming anything they can in order to be seen in print. The Nazis are the perfect *boogie men* to impart anything you like on to them. Their clandestine nature, at times, lends itself to any fiction you fancy. be is huge secret bases in Antarctica to UFOs flying to the Moon and Mars.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

en.wikipedia.org...

"Cinnabar, (cinnabarite, red mercury(II) sulfide (HgS), native vermilion), is the common ore of mercury. The name comes from κινναβαρι (kinnabari), a Greek word most likely applied by Theophrastus to several distinct substances. Other sources say the word comes from the Persian شنگرف shangarf (زینجیفرح zinjifrah, a word of uncertain origin). In Latin it was sometimes known as minium, meaning also "red lead", though both of these terms now refer uniquely to lead tetroxide."

"HgS adopts two structures, i.e. it is dimorphous.[5] The more stable form is cinnabar, which has a structure akin to that for HgO: each Hg center has two short Hg-S bonds (2.36 Å), and four longer Hg---S contacts (3.10, 3.10, 3.30, 3.30 Å). The black form of HgS has the zinc blende structure."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by FireMoon

en.wikipedia.org...

"Cinnabar, (cinnabarite, red mercury(II) sulfide (HgS), native vermilion), is the common ore of mercury. The name comes from κινναβαρι (kinnabari), a Greek word most likely applied by Theophrastus to several distinct substances. Other sources say the word comes from the Persian شنگرف shangarf (زینجیفرح zinjifrah, a word of uncertain origin). In Latin it was sometimes known as minium, meaning also "red lead", though both of these terms now refer uniquely to lead tetroxide."

"HgS adopts two structures, i.e. it is dimorphous.[5] The more stable form is cinnabar, which has a structure akin to that for HgO: each Hg center has two short Hg-S bonds (2.36 Å), and four longer Hg---S contacts (3.10, 3.10, 3.30, 3.30 Å). The black form of HgS has the zinc blende structure."

But its actually not worth anything... that was the con. it was made out to be the missing link in the suitcase nuclear bomb etc etc.. If you root through the news archives from the 1990s you might well find something about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I just finished reading this same information myself lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
www.homelandsecurityus.net...

Pretty balanced view of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
so, according to you, you can built one of these things. you seem to know it inside out. BULL. how convenient is saying something is too complicated to explain. oh please, spare me, the last time someone said that, they were caught lying.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I am currently working on this type of energy technology for a well known laboratory in N. California. It is not that I cannot explain it to you in detail but, some of it is IP in nature; which is why Johnny will not give out my personal info.

Thanks

MolecularPHD

[edit on 6-7-2010 by MolecularPhD]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vance

Hey if the President refers to them as navy "corpsemen", maybe its good enough for R&D? Lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join