It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here you go.

Looks like that, too, was lifted off the net!

link   
The only connection I have found thus far between Jonathan Knudsen and the Department of Energy is a contract with Lincoln Composites of Nebraska, Knudsen being the primary contact there, for the development of composite containers in which to store hydrogen.

Source:

I would wonder why Jon would provide a link to Johnny A, showing a Knudsen cell. We know that the cell is not named for him, why did he present it?
I did look for patents with his name on them, the only ones that I find have to do with computers, mainly with computer cryptography.

link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
I want to also note that if what the OP is saying is true...

He wouldn't be alive to tell anything more. You see, the State Department is really nasty to people when they leak "classified" information.

Certainly. He would be in a lot of trouble for violating secrecy laws and his NDA. Why would he decide to speak now and risk the trouble?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
star and flag, anytime dr.kammler and victor shauberger get a mention in ats, i believe they are at the heart of the ufo phenomenom.

link   

reply to post by Zeptepi

Agreed. So far he hasn't shown us anything but conjecture, and poor conjecture at that.

As I have stated many times, if what the OP says is true, he'd already either be dead or in custody.

Not to mention all of the other information that has surfaced which completely destroys his credibility, for instance: A Photoshopped diploma from M.I.T. Yet, with all of the evidence stacking against the OP, there are people who still want to believe this garbage. Absolutely Pathetic.

Namaste and Love

I agree, and if this was legit information, I believe no-one in their right mind would reveal their true name, nor go on the record on ATS of all places.

It would be information that would have to be leaked through a 3rd or 4th party for security reasons.

link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Ah, you probably mean the Horten which was cloned by the USA and called B2 bomber:
en.wikipedia.org...

I know a lot more, but it's being ignored.
The truth lies buried here on ATS but with lowlifes like the OP and the many debunkers it gets very difficult to find it. I've found many threads with topics all related to the Nazi UFO Conspiracy which confirmed my private research I've conducted the last 6 years.
Another thing is that the topic is a sensitive one, for most members it's hard to understand that the Nazis were in fact the good guys and that the holocaust should be taken with a bucket of salt.

The Nazi UFO story is one of mankind best kept secrets and this conspiracy is a key to most other conspiracies. Don't ignore it!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Oh boy, this computer does it again, and it aggravates me...I just explained that to share information with others is a public service. We owe it to each other to discuss this kind of experience as mine occurred in 1975, in the state of Michigan, and I was prompted to report this due to the news coverage in the Detroit newspapers at the time...

link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

How is this a truth of any sort? All I see is the OP posting different propulsion ideas. IF there was truth here within the OP's topic wouldn't he want to show the applications in which the propulsion methods mentioned were put to use? Showing to us what we call UFO's, UFOs?
I'm bothered at some of the posts aside from the OP that smear UFO's as always being Extraterrestrial. How can anyone make that claim if UFO's remain "Unidentified"?. The arrogance I see here is unnerving to say the least and the OP post has no truth to it other then maybe the OP being affiliated with the Military.

link   

Originally posted by hans kammler
star and flag, anytime dr.kammler and victor shauberger get a mention in ats, i believe they are at the heart of the ufo phenomenom.

Here, here.

Behind Tesla, Schauberger is most deserving of my interests.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks OP, I have a picture of a real Roswell UFO picture and it has a huge weather balloon attacked to it by cables and at the time was being held up by a crane. Thats what fell out of the sky and thats why all these UFO believers are now crying. Its in this book that also backs up your claim.

I know you would love this book. It just may scare you some other shade of white when you see the connections made between Operation Paper-clip and whats happening today.

Fellow ATSers, you need to be cool and listen. You seek the truth no matter what right? Listen to the OP, He just may open you eyes to something that just may save your lives.

www.facadethebook.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

2. he misspelled U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. He actually spelled it "Core of Engineers" before he changed it to the correct spelling. This is not a mistake that an engineer from the Army would make.

There are some questions I have about his service in the Corps. Is there such a position as "Science Officer"? Popular perception is that the Corps is involved with construction projects, not back-engineering foreign technology; does anyone know if the Corps would be involved in such, and provide evidence of this?

So, don't read too much into what the OP says. So far, it smells like B.S.

Red-flags for me were incidents of special pleading, appeal-to-authority and misleading vividness in his original post.

Agreed Doomsday.

But, these were the things that red flagged me...

1. He failed to provide any math to back his statements. Surely a PHD would provide such evidence.
2. It was proven that his M.I.T. Diploma was photoshopped, and there were huge misspellings on his diploma.
3. He didn't go into detail about "Operation Paperclip," which should have been the first measure on the docket considering he opted to talk about Germany and their involvement with UFO's.
4. Again, He misspelled "Corps" and actually typed "Core"

There were a few other things that made me question his position, however, Johnny Anonymous claims that he is going to get to the bottom of this, so, I will patiently wait and see what he has to say.

Personally, I believe that the OP is full of garbage. But, I will let the Mods figure it out.

Talk with ya soon Doomsday!!!

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Question:

Your log id is ?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

"Real science is not about debating what is true, it's about going out and researching the evidence for that truth!"
-- AeJor_Mn

Your post was great but I take issue with this one statement.

One must debate the perceived truth, majority opinion, first. We were convinced the Sun revolved around the Earth a few hundred years ago. Actually, some people still think it does. Nicolaus Copernicus "debated" the very notion that we are not the center of the universe. His debate sparked additional research.

"Copernicus initially outlined his system in a short, untitled, anonymous manuscript that he distributed to several friends, referred to as the Commentariolus."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Thanks OP, I have a picture of a real Roswell UFO picture and it has a huge weather balloon attacked to it by cables and at the time was being held up by a crane. Thats what fell out of the sky and thats why all these UFO believers are now crying. Its in this book that also backs up your claim.

I know you would love this book. It just may scare you some other shade of white when you see the connections made between Operation Paper-clip and whats happening today.

Fellow ATSers, you need to be cool and listen. You seek the truth no matter what right? Listen to the OP, He just may open you eyes to something that just may save your lives.

www.facadethebook.com...

My God. It continues.

Jesus Wept.

Look, the OP lied about his PHD from M.I.T. this has been proven that his diploma was photoshopped. That should be enough for you to think otherwise about his post.

I have typed the same thing over and over. His credibility is completely in question at this point, so, I doubt that you should be giving too much of your belief into something that is getting worse and worse for the OP.

If you want to believe him after he lied about his credentials, go ahead. With that mentality, I'd love to sell you some land on mars for only 100 dollars an acre. Sounds like a good deal doesn't it? What even makes it more appealing is the fact that you won't have any pesky neighbors to tell you when you have to mow your lawn!

Anyway,

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I've never noticed the little man looking up into the sky like that. That's pretty telling to me. Which makes me believe these craft were dropping people off. Look how angelic and clean that lady is? Like she was just dropped off.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
OK this is doing my head in.

I can't find anything on Jonathan Knudsen.

More about Fred McConahay, who isn't MolecularPHD or is he?

WTF?????

Come on Mole you must've finished getting the groceries by now.

Shall be monitoring chat.

I must worn you i have my finger on the red button, the one marked do not press. Only joking(sort of)

See the viral doubt has spread to me now.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I've never noticed those burglar bars on the window of the kneeling Mary. What's that all about? Theivery has been around for quite some time it seems.

Are thoe burglar bars?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The really huge problem i have with all this Nazis/Human UFOs is to a large degree this.

1. They have to be American. Why? Why not some top secret European project or Russian project or Chinese project? Nothing against the USA but when it comes to high tech, well sorry, but you have never actually been the leading country in virtually any field have you? You've only just caught on how good TV can look after 50 years of utter garbage, picture wise. The best rockets are built in Russia using a design 40 years old the USA didn't spot. The telecommunications world is dominated by the Brits and a couple of European partners. Robotics, the Japanese are years ahead of the USA. The list goes on and on. Yet, the moment it comes to man made UFO's, no-one even considers that it might not be the USA, at all. It could be the USa, but there is no rule that says, it has to be.

2. Military ramifications. let me get this right. The USA has watched almost half a million of it's service people die in battle whilst being able to blast any opponent into oblivion with virtual impunity? Are you really telling us that. The USA moved nuclear weapons to Okinawa during rte Korean conflict when they had these saucers that could have blasted the North Koreans and Chinese back to the stone age?

Not only that, but the USA then spent billions and billions of dollars on wholly pointless ICBM projects, outdated aircraft, ships etc etc, when all the time half a dozen of these craft could render the entire Warsaw pact missile threat redundant? Yet you are trying to tell us that, that self same military built these craft but never once sued them to actually perform military tasks?

3. That the huge financial benefits of these technology have just been ignored in the USA, home of the, screw the environment give us the cash economics for the last 80-90 years? Let's just take the inertia damping that must be used. Right so over the 6 and a half decades since the end of World War 2, how many people have died and how many countless billions of dollars have been wasted on insurance pay outs, hospital fees, etc etc for accidents that need never have happened?

In short, you have a couple of choices here. if we are making these craft it is the biggest conspiracy ever and would involve such a fiscal fall out as to guarantee anyone breaking ranks would be killed immediately. Yet, you want us to believe that you wander onto ATS and announce it like it's not actually that big a thing?

I think, you are trying to sell this to some channel on TV as a documentary and you are down here, gauging the reaction and trying to bring on board a few supporters so you can tell the channel you have some sort of backing behind you..

You want me to believe anything you say about the subject it is simple.

1 Publish the name of the first UFO pilot, their rank, their flight history and their full service record.

2 Tell us the real name of Mr Janus, as he was obviously employed by your people as a disinformation agent.

3 The names of the crew from the Valensole incident.

4 The purpose and who gave permission rank etc etc for Rendlesham.

5. The purpose of Shag harbour .

That shouldn't be hard should it? If you really are telling the truth?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Great intro.

Needs some work on style.

Warn me when the book comes out, or when Your first scientific article in Scientific American is published...

Oh, and "Die" is not needed when already using "the"

[edit on 7/6/2010 by diakrite]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Then again, some will say those photo's have been hoaxed. This is getting us no where guys.

What skeptics need is for something to land on the white house lawn. Out comes Aliens bearing cookbooks.

What UFO'ers need is for the government to open up all the books. Out comes tons of documentation that supports the OP.

Even then, both sides will claim it's all a hoax or guvment conspiracy to debunk.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join