It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

What evidence do you have that MolecularPhD really is Jonathan Knudsen?

He could have lifted that name from the net just like all the information in the first post.

And if it is the real Knudsen and not an imposter using his name, why would he need to present a clearly fake diploma?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
And now to the typo or should I say Tipo or is it Tiepo.. Guess what, I don't give a hoot who you are.. At some time or another you screwed up in your spelling.. get over it. Have you ever read a Doctors note or prescription? Most of the people I've had the pleasure of interviewing (including one astronaut) made spelling errors.. AGAIN.. I screw up, you screw up , we all screw up. Get over it..

To those of us who flunked our degrees in Ufology, the unforced errors were the best clue that the OP's post was bogus. If he'd owned up to the errors, it would have helped his case, but pride presumably lead him to claim they were software transcription errors. However, they have the distinct hallmark of shaky writing skills, whereas the common errors produced by speech-to-text engines are conspicuously absent.

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
in April of 1945 Dr. Kammler after murdering his team of 60 research scientists and burying them in the woods, accept for his fellow SS Scientist and US Contact Wernher Von Braun both of which were brought to the United States; under the guise of a mass suicide committed by he and his team.

"Except for" transposed into the ungrammatical "accept for"; "himself" into an ungrammatical "he"? I don't buy it. If he's fibbing about the speech-to-text, should we believe anything else he says?

Hopefully, history will not judge us harshly if, by casting aspersions on his literary skills, we've shamed a would-be whistleblower into hiding the truth about UFOs from the world.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Oh come on you two. User names are typically personal descriptors of some kind. It isn't meant to illicit jealousy from anyone, just stating who/what describes him.

OP... please continue.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I really hope that the OP has provided more proof than just a picture of his PHD. Because well, here's my official degree:

You can find a Diploma Generator anywhere on the internet. We're going to need a little more proof I think.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by MrSensible]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

Oh come on you two. User names are typically personal descriptors of some kind. It isn't meant to illicit jealousy from anyone, just stating who/what describes him.

OP... please continue.

Please continue what? More lying? More fantasy?

He has absolutely no credentials and his Diploma from MIT is photoshopped.

So, what would like him to continue again? Is this a fantasy that you need reinforced, or, can you come to terms with the fact that he's been lying out of his hind end? And I wonder why he hasn't come to his own defense at this point? Sending Johnny Anonymous to vouch for him isn't necessarily doing it for me either. So, I wonder, why do you need this to continue, what do you have vested in it?

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
why dosen't someone find the legit guys e-mail and mail it and see what he says ?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Answered my own question!

[edit on 6/7/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

How about initially claiming that he was in the U.S. Core of Engineers? But, when he got called on that one he edited it so that it wouldn't happen again. How about U.S. Corps of Engineers? I think that's what he was groping for. Then we have the situation where his MIT certificate was photoshopped. I think that speaks volumes about his credibility. Oh, then we have the fact that the square that features his name isn't even centered on the diploma.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, with real credentials would have made these mistakes. Especially the one about being in the "U.S. CORE of Engineers." So, I'm with you. The OP is full of malarky despite Johnny Anonymous coming to his rescue.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 6-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I've made mention that I was going to be meeting up with the member MolecularPHD. I can not verify or deny anything that I've not been able to personally see with my own two eyes documents wise.

As in regards to him being who he claims to be based on the information provided on his molecular mixture compound and other inventions, they all appear to be legit. Again, there is only so much that one can do without documents in hand. But, I'll supply some links as to some of his accomplishments.. But from here on, until I meet with him for the interview, there's not much more I can provide. I'm surprised that no one has tried to google his name associated with energy or hydrogen.

Miniature Knudsen-Cell

hydrogen Innovation

See the 4th article down

2010 DOE Hydrogen and Vehicle Technologies Programs Annual Merit Review

Johnny
The Knudsen Cell was named for Martin Knudsen, who DIED in 1949.

So if he is claiming that as his work, he is not in line with the rest of the world.
Maybe he is claiming that Martin Knudsen is his Grandpa?

Edit to fix link.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Ouch. Butcherguy you are quite the researcher. I love it. We need more people like you to bust out these people for who they are.

Its beautiful to watch this happen in real time. The OP really hung himself out to dry on this one.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think you will find his name is Fred McConahay.

I think he's legit, the physics stack up.

Rush to judgement, repent at leisure.

You guys need to cool off.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

What evidence do you have that MolecularPhD really is Jonathan Knudsen?

He could have lifted that name from the net just like all the information in the first post.

And if it is the real Knudsen and not an imposter using his name, why would he need to present a clearly fake diploma?

OK.. Once again.. And this will be the final post by me today on the subject..

Everybody calm down.. There are some questions I cant answer until I meet with the gentleman,, So everyone take a chill pill..

Let me play Devils advocate here while many of you are running around here with white sheets over your head looking for your next lynching (cue the fiery torches, rope and tree shot).

Having ones name offset on a document is not proof of a hoax. There are double-sided coins, currencies and a variety of other misaligned printing errors all the time.

Having created a thread based on what one's thoughts and beliefs are, is not proof of a hoax.

Having a idea that goes against the grain of what or how you believe, is not proof of a hoax.

Just because a group of members don't agree and start yelling HOAX, is not proof of a hoax.

Just because theres a misspelled word in a posting is not proof of a hoax..

And so my friends, until I can personally meet up with this gentleman and do some verification with my own eyes (IE: drivers license, documents, etc.), then all you can do is:

(A) Discuss the OP's thread and debate on it if you wish.
(B) Actually do some real armchair investigation on the net based on the information that is provided starting with his name (since that is now known).
(C) Disprove any of the ideas/concepts provided by the OP in a diplomatic way.

You know were a very eclectic group in this community, but at times I see some of the darkside in many of you as you rally up against one another. I have no problems at all with people disagreeing with one another, but when you toss in that digital ego, well you folks shame me and the rest of the membership.

So again for the last time, everyone needs to calm down till I can meet up with the Doctor, get to look at what he presents, then I'll bring that information back to be shared. So chill out people.

Johnny

[edit on 7/6/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I really don't know everything, but what get's me is the
explanation that everything is man made.

How does he explain the Ancient Egypt Hyroglifics with
the space style machines in them? The cave drawings of
such primitive men and other Ancient civilization's?

I find it hard believe they had that great of a imagination
for flying machine's.

just my 2 cent's

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I think you will find his name is Fred McConahay.

I think he's legit, the physics stack up.

Rush to judgement, repent at leisure.

You guys need to cool off.

Not until he's proven to be legit. And just because you say that he's legit doesn't mean anything whatsoever. I don't know you any better than I know him, and your credibility could be just as bad as his. His diploma was photoshopped. That was proven, plain and simple. So, at this point, until I see something substantial, I'm going to take this for what its worth. A hoax.

Here's my logic:
1. His information regarding UFO's in America is lacking much of the history with Nazi Germany.
2. He never mentions Operation Paperclip where we ascertained many of these scientists
3. After another member ran his M.I.T. document through filters, it was shown to be photoshopped. If it was merely scanned, then there would be no need for additional photoshopping
4. He misspelled U.S. Corps of Engineers. He actually called it the "Core" of engineers. No one who has been involved in this would have ever made this mistake. And that's pretty grandiose if you ask me.
5. His name isn't centered, neither is the box in which his name was in.

So, until I see something that shows otherwise, this guy is a complete hoaxer who is spreading disinformation. Unless of course, you agree with the idea that disinformation should be allowed to be spread on ATS. That's my opinion of the situation, and several others seem to hold that same opinion.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sf18443

how can you smell bull#
? Or do you smell bull# about things you dont know anything about?

link   
Sigh, I think the benefit of the doubt has come ..... and gone.

ATS is full of Gov disinfo agents if you catch my drift, and the OP has been clearly caught out.

The evidence is right here in this thread. I agree, politeness and manners go a long way and lynching and sarcasm are playground tactics for children.

The OP is not Knudsen, so right away, the moderator Johnny can see if he wishes to look, that this guy is lying and sent him some very questionable material and deceptive links laying claims to his identity.

I believe this is a Hoax and it has been proven to be one, unless the OP would like to U2U Johnny and clear this matter up for everyone who has taken an interest in this thread.

I for one believe it to be a lie, but that is my own opinion. having a 20 page thread on speculation is wasting time, so maybe the OP would like to step on it and save us all a headache.

link   

I've made mention that I was going to be meeting up with the member MolecularPHD. I can not verify or deny anything that I've not been able to personally see with my own two eyes documents wise.

Then please be sure to ask him the following:

1. Why is your MIT diploma photoshopped and why is the world's leading technical institute not familiar with the center text function in Word?

2. Why is your English and grammar so appallingly poor - were you marked down for this in your DOCTORATE THESIS?

3. Why are you unable to spell "Corps" correctly, as in Corps of Engineers, an organization you claim to have worked for - spelling it instead "Core", a mistake of obvious proportions.

Be sure and let us know how that works out.

link   
What i want to know is why is these UFO's are top secret aircraft, why are they being flown over largely populated areas?

There are plenty of places on Earth where people couldnt see a thing.

And what about all the Ex-Military Generals, commanders and Airforce pilots who have seen alien beings, and what about Edgar Mitchell and other astronauts who claim to have been briefed on Alien Life??

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
The Knudsen Cell was named for Martin Knudsen, who DIED in 1949.

So if he is claiming that as his work, he is not in line with the rest of the world.
Maybe he is claiming that Martin Knudsen is his Grandpa?

He made no claims to me on that link, he just provided that particular one. It is odd that it has the same last name.

This is actually very good point and I'll definitely run this by him. Or if he gets on you folks can ask "IN A DIPLOMATIC FORM" please..

But this is what I was hoping for out of the membership.. real armchair investigative searching.. good job.. Cant wait to find out what his answer will be..

Someone needs to look under the DOE with the name Jon Knudsen and see what they can pull up

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's the source of his Mensa certificate

Mensa

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join