It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is the "New World Order"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Uh the "suckers" part too, is a bit damaging to your position, I know I've been down that path of name calling...bad turns man...bad turns.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I was being sarcastic.
Dtlnu

Thanks for the U2u Message lol but please, keep your weak insults to yourself.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
For those who claim George H.W. Bush coined this term in 1990, Please explain Foster Baileys frequent use of this term in 1954 ( Things To Come).

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What if the HUGE reason that Bush had to win the 2 elections is that he is planning to bring into power some form of a NWO. I mean, he really shouldn't have been the f*cking president in the first place!

No one can trust that f*ck, NO ONE.

EDIT!!!

HOLY SH*T!! I DIDNT KNOW THIS TOPIC WAS SO BLOODY OLD!!
I used this to get here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-7-2006 by BCBLOOD]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetsuo-51

For some reason this thread seems to have ended in 2006. But I think this is where the following comments belong.

I was introduced to the subject of "conspiracies" in about 1981 when I first heard a lecture recorded in 1967 by L. Ron Hubbard as information for church members. This lecture has been released to the public on cassette. The CD copy that I have is a limited release, I believe. But there's nothing secret about it and I am sure anyone could get their hands on it if they tried.

In this lecture LRH states that he hired some private investigators to help him discover the source of attacks on Scientology. These were taking the form of bad-news articles in certain newspapers, Parliamentary Inquiries, and other government harassment.

What they traced this to was a small group of men (about a dozen) who were connected to the Bank of England and who owned or controlled various newspaper chains around the world and had undue influence over certain MPs. He said that they had been working on a plan for a long time that could be described as seeking "world domination." The plan had several aspects to it, including the use of psychiatry as a means of eliminating dissenters. Hubbard, in his research, had run across a few people who had been given a treatment he calls "pain-drug-hypnosis." He had been able to recover data from these people as to how and why these treatments had occurred. He went public with his findings - I think starting in the 1950's - and thus this group saw him and his work as a threat to their plan and were trying to stop him.

The way LRH saw it, these dozen or so guys were basically crazy criminals. They didn't work because they had inherited large amounts of money. And they had this idea that they were somehow the true destined rulers of the planet. They had a plan to undermine the basic stabilizing institutions of society in order to bring the planet under their control. They already had many countries owing them fantastic sums. Psychiatry seemed to be thoroughly backing them up. They also had programs for public education, religion, and popular cultural.

These men used many different mouthpieces at various times to attempt to popularize what they were trying to do by attaching various slogans and theories to it. "New World Order" is just one such slogan/theory. The mouthpieces, we can assume, were not fully informed of the agenda of these men. These men put a high value on secrecy.

LRH predicted that they would ultimately fail because that is what crazy people normally do. But in the process they could create, and have created, considerable confusion, grief, and destruction around the planet. LRH saw the only real answer to all this to be total spiritual freedom, and he encouraged church members to continue to work in that direction. This work involves making the technologies of freedom available to every single inhabitant of earth. The problem for Scientology, then, is how to keep the planet going long enough to give everyone their chance. (I am severely paraphrasing to get across the main concepts.)

This lecture and other points I have mentioned above should be viewed in the context of other LRH research, and also data from other sources.

Briefly:
1) LRH has researched the subject of insanity, how it works, and where it comes from. It definitely includes the practice of working in secret to stir up conflicts.
2) Church and other research into the history of psychiatry reveals that it has always basically been corrupt and used as a tool of this group.
3) While you can get more historical data for this planet from a site like
www.terrorism-illuminati.com..., LRH and other sources (e.g.FIGU) find its roots go back a long, long way.

Using this data, you can integrate a lot of diverse subjects, such as UFO's, past lives, religious fanaticism, and the occult.

That's all for now!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Holy thread mine batman!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66c1c38c5666.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

L. Ron? Seriously? We're going to take our "truth" from a man that started an anti-psychology money religion and wrote books where cavemen fly jumpjets against aliens?

The NWO is whatever you want it to be. It's that mysterious them that is trying to destroy all that you stand for. It's the perfect enemy because it is opposed to everything good, and for everything bad, while being big enough to always be a threat.

In the end I don't really think there is any consensus, and I'm still not sold on any of the theories, but there will always be more of them so time will tell. Libertarians think the NWO is out to make us slaves (which is what they hate most). Social Liberals believe it's a Neo-Conservative movement that will install a Christian right-wing thing of some sort (again what they fear). Everything in between is covered too. Usually the "them" is someone in a seat of huge power, political or economic or whatever, and they have an almost supernatural ability to keep things secret and plot without ever leaking too much info or screwing up in any other way.

So in the end, the NWO is everything you want to fight against, right there in a cool package for you.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a question regarding population reduction

the aim of the illuminati is to reduce the world's population by 80%. The remaining 20% will live devoid of any privacy, they will be closely monitored and controlled at all times.
They intend to do this by starting wars and spreading disease.How else? Perhaps, they have technology to cause natural disasters too?
the 20% who are spared, belong to which country/countries?
are all countries a part of the illuminati?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 1 2 3

There's a question I've always wondered about: Why does do some people believe the NWO wants to kill some massive percentage of humanity? How would that serve any organization, aside from maybe radical environmentalists? If the NWO are the political/economic upper class, don't they need the middle and lower classes to keep their standard of living as high as it is?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join