It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is the "New World Order"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
and Hammerite magiaclly made it about Democrats. Is this a plot???? Or you not an agent of the Facist system you so adamently defend and at the ame time deny???? Anyone else see the hypocrisy???? Does anyone else smell something fishy?????

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite
...Democrats, which are nothing short of Communists, they just call themselves a different name.

if you can claim that democrats are communists, then there wouldn't be much of a difference if i were to state that republicans were nothing more than just nazis.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
cant we all just get along?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
No there's a big difference why Republicans ARE not repeat ARE not facists. Republicans want to down-size the central government, and better restore the Federalism, our great nation was so wisely founded upon.

Starting from Democrats all the way to you ignorant Communists, you just want to destroy that great Federalism.

Well you'll have so many gun toting hicks fighting you in the Greatest Civil War this world will ever have seen, if you Communists should ever try to take that Federalism away, that you'll never be able to succeed.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
here's an opinion on what it might be..........

Well, sort of. Kind of like Hitler's Third Reich. It also promised to deliver a New World Order. Literally. If in doubt, just check out some of the Nazi era posters around Belgrade (1941). And Hitler's NWO also started well - for the downtrodden German people, starving and humiliated by victorious and arrogant WW I allies. But it ended badly, both for the German people and for millions of others around the world.

The Bolsheviks also tried to build their version of a "new world order," mark..................cont

www.truthinmedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen
The Bolsheviks also tried to build their version of a "new world order," mark..................cont

not really... that probably had more to do with trotsky...
'While the democratic petty bourgeois wish to bring the revolution to a conclusion as quickly as possible and with the achievement at most of the above demand, it is our interest and our task to make the revolution permanent, until all more or less possessing classes have been displaced from domination, until the proletariat has conquered state power�'

...that kind of thinking really wasn't as bad as "today's nazi's" form of world order.

besides that... the first time the new world order was ever mentioned in russia was when gorbachev announced that east germany was no longer 'communist'.

[Edited on 3-14-2003 by echelon]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Uh no echelon try reading the Soviet Anthem. It talks about "Eternal this, and World that" ... you can say one thing fancifully but in the end, it still means "New World Order".

Anyways echelon answer this.

How will a Communist System function in accordance with a Federalist system?

Because the only way to prevent a "NWO" is to have Federalism.

The world has Federalism by different nations (autonomous governing bodies, although yes they don't really function as a whole and this is a slight example of Federalism, but still...), America has a functioning Federalist system through power of the States.

So how can Communism fit into Federalism? It can't.

Either you become one massive government, or you don't become Communist.

One massive Governments never protect the rights of the individual.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That was the definition the State Department gave templar boy. They didn't want to come out and say new world order. You just want to find something to say huh. You are so full of sh*t its astounds me. You think that just because you know some bullsh*t that was passed down through the ages that you have an advantage and that you can talk down to people. Like I said before bi**h u don�t know me and what I�ve seen and been through. So next time you try and correct me make sure you know what your talking about.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
and trying to have a different persona is fine by me but not when that persona is Hammerite. We liked the old you better, for the old you didn't belittle like you do, and all you seem to do know is ACT like you know everything and you do so by talking down on others. We can listen to you if you discuss, but all you and your old you has ever wanted to do was argue. You NEVER accept. You NEVER try to step in an others shoes. You NEVER abandon your belief system, so like I said you must think you know EVERYTHING. Come on man. That is dense. For one can not know all if one is not all. You See????????

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Uh no, N0_hope, I'm not full of sh.it. E Pluribus Unum means "Of many, one." Anuit Ceoptis means "he condoned our beginnings//creation" whatever never really cared much of that one.

And most of all, "Novus Ordo Seclorum" means, "New order of the Ages//Generations//centuries--New order for Eternity" what have you.

Nothing to do with "World" or in its plural case, since that IS what seclorum is in, "Worlds", which makes even less sense.

I am an arguer, it sucks man I hate it

I should put down "Stop the arguing" as my signature

But as for you N0_hope I have only this to say to you.

"You've been corrected."

*EDIT* I don't see what's wrong with sticking by your guns when you are right. As far as communism and its effects on Federalism goes, I feel I'm right, and has anyone proved me wrong? No. As far as the ACTUAL definition of "Novus Ordo Seclorum" goes, I AM right, others have commented here to show this. So what, all of a sudden I should bend over and say "of course sir, insert here".

Nay, when I'm wrong I do back down, or at least, at most actually, walk away. The problem is very few people here let things die. I find myself walking away, only to have people spitting (you this, you that, you're always wrong).

I'm not always wrong I've just given one example to show, and I've given another example that is waiting to be tested.

Mr. Abraham don't be making an enemy out of me, I'm sick of it. Someone says "Let there be civil war in Iraq, it's easier". And I say "that's retarded" I have the right to say that. I like everyone else try as much as possible to refrain from saying "You b.itch, I'd so kick your @ss if I knew where you live". Which I've recieved such comments, have I ever returned such comments? No.

Why do I recieve such comments? Because I have a grasp of reality that I see through MY experiences, and peoples experiences affect how we see the world.

To me the world isn't some gigantic conspiracy. I think conspiracy theories are mostly cornballed crap. I'll say sometimes someone comes up with a great observation that just can't be explained as being anything BUT a secret NWO plot. But those are VERY FEW.

Why do I come here then? Because this place is still the most organized and best ran forum. And it mirrors the USA exactly. How?

The USA went to a Civil War that became the bloodiest war of its time, and still the bloodiest war America has ever suffered. All because the States wanted to maintain a level of freedom, that didn't exist ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, versus having a lowered level of freedom, that was STILL MORE FREE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. Either way we fought to have freedom, or to lose freedom, but still either way we'd always have had more freedom than the rest of the world at that time!

ATS is NO different. The Moderators here, fight to prevent even a minute amount of dung seeking the forums. And yet the whole rest of the interenet world is practically dung. No where have I seen (except a few places which seem to be closesly associated with this place), a forum that wasn't wholly biased, or apethetic.

I know sometimes I myself can get out of hand. But I think I still am the only person here who's ever appologized for it. As for some things though. I think I should be given a little credit. Novus Ordo Seclorum does not mean anything but what definition I have given.

Estragon was it? Gave a most interesting insite into Virgil, apparently he's read it, I know I haven't. I would like to hear more about that.

So why is it even when I am right, I catch heat for it?

I'm not in anyway different from anyone else here, I have varrying opinions about many things.

1) I think black people cause their own suffering, and many are racists. Though I do have many black friends who are AWESOME PEOPLE.

2) Christianity is not the "truth." While it teaches great things it is wrapped up in political falsification, and dogma.

3) There is no NWO, it was an invention of humanity's imagination, probably originating with 1984, which is still fiction.

4) Masonry is good, not "evil."

5) Arabic culture (beddouin values) is the source of "muslim terrorism", not their religion, though they use that as an excuse.

6) Aliens are NOT demons, for the same reasons APES aren't.

7) We have a soul, and when you die you are born again in a new life.

8) Rap sucks, rappers should die, and the music should be ritually burned, as if we were burning plague infested bodies.

9) Music drastically alters society.

10) Mars was more likely always a dead world, though I can't see how the penta-pyramid is anything BUT designed by intelligence.

11) The M-16 7.62mm round can tumble when it hits a person's bone and cause it to go exit in a less than strait line.

12) We should focus less on blowing up terrorists, and more on going to Mars, because who could be against such a noble country?

13) Saddam must be gotten rid of, by the US.

14) France is politically full of crap, and should just be quiet, especially now that we all know it is their motives that are entirely motivated by oil, not the U.S.'s.

15) Pioneer 10 did not get blown up by "aliens". It simply is too far now to send a strong enough signal.

16) Mankind is not being visited by Aliens.

17) Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with "reptilians".

18) The earth is NOT hollow.

19) Terrorism can be defeated.

20) And finally, Bush is a good man.

Well obviously few people here actually like my opinions.

They'd rather believe Aliens are demons who govern a gigantic NWO that will enslave Humanity so the Devil can crap in God's face. And Bush is really a Giant reptile in people skin, and is the God Emperor or maybe just a Captain, of this invading horde from the hollow recesses of the Earth.

To that I say. "My @ss". And I'm entitled to it.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Hammerite]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
desired responses to a mass influx of what any mind could try to bring into one logical statement????? That is what you did. Well I could rip into each one of those statements of your's, which are so purposely varied. I see through you and I know you only want me to go as far as you did and waste my time arguing with you. If you are a Freemason than that is probably what you are taught to do. They have taught you well my friend. Will you abandon?????

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There is also the inescapable fact that Foster Bailey, 33d degree Freemason, repeatedly uses the term New World Order to describe the results of what he calls Gods Plan for Man. Which is one world government, one world religion. As described in Revelations. Foster Bailey wrote these books in the '70s.

The works of C.W. Leadbeater, Manly P. Hall and Foster Bailey ( all 33d degree ) describe this plan in detail. The above named authors and Albert Pike all said that Freemasonry - and, by extension, The Plan - are run by the Illuminati.

Foster Bailey and Manly P. Hall both say that the Illuminati are psychically controlled by aliens. Foster Bailey says they are from Sirius. Manly P. Hall refers to them as Serpent Kings and reptiles.

My advice: Don't rely on the babbling of Freemasons of less than 33d degree rank. The writing of the 33d degree Freemasons named above make it clear that only a very few are members of the Fraternity within a Fraternity, and most of them are ignorant of the goals and nature of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The NWO is the beast. RFID implants are the mark of the beast.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

1) I think black people cause their own suffering, and many are racists. Though I do have many black friends who are AWESOME PEOPLE.

Why don't you tell your black friends this statement and see how awsome they are. The reason a lot of black people become racist is because of the sh*t that they have to put up with when dealing with white people. Unlike white racist who just hate just to hate. If they want to they don't even have to see a black person if they don't want to. Black people on the other hand have to deal with the sterotypes and hate on a daily basis. It take a really strong balck person not to hate white people for the 500 years of slavery and another 100 of oppression. My mother was sprayed with water hoses and sput on by white during the civil rights movement. You can't reverse 600 years of mental and physical slaverly in just 50 years.

Have you ever heard of willie lynch. He gae a speech on the banks of the mississippi and told slave owners how to enslave people mentally and physically of genertations. "You pit the young aganist the old, light aganist the dark, the men against the women." Why do you think that light skined blacks were the ones that worked in the house and the drak one were the ones that were in the field. I can see that you don't know a thing about struggle because you never lived it. So you making the statement that you made just shows me that your even more full of sh*t than I thought. I'm threw with you because you don't listen you just talk at people insted of to them.

I really know that you full of it now because you think bush is a good man. Bush dosen't give a rats a** about you or this country. He's an ex coke head that stole an election, jakced up and economy and is about to take us into a War that will spill over into the whole world.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think Illimatic has a better grasp about blacks in America today. He doesn't seem to have a problem with what I think about blacks. Though I'm not sure if he's still strongly for reperations or "reperations with conditions" or what.

Perhaps you should go talk to him. You obviously don't live in the real world.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I think Illimatic has a better grasp about blacks in America today. He doesn't seem to have a problem with what I think about blacks. Though I'm not sure if he's still strongly for reperations or "reperations with conditions" or what.

Perhaps you should go talk to him. You obviously don't live in the real world.

you still haven't said anything important. Just trying to belittle like usual I want you to go and tell you "black friends" what you said and see how they react.

[Edited on 16-3-2003 by N0_hope_in_sight]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've said everything important to say about black people, where it belongs, in a thread about them (view the Reprimands for slavery) thread to see my views on Blacks and I am not presumptious in saying Illimatic aggreed.

You only seem to think I'm "attacking" you no, you're just wrong in your feelings towards my views.

As the wise Sage said, "It is easier to sit down when you don't have a stick up your butt."

I've already appologized to you, and refrained as best as possible from telling my mind of you, but you seem to WANT to fight.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I thought it was GWB Sr that coined the term
New World Order... but according to Hammerite it doesnt exist if you live in the real world.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That's right.

The NWO is the fanciful creation of an Author, a writer, and perpetuated by humanity's own desire, to fight for freedom.

And when we are free, we make-believe we aren't.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
yea i told all u guys the nwo is a fictional thing that u all seem to have such a strong belief in, he just knows the english vocabulary how to say it in smart terms

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by dtlnu_okce]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join