posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:34 PM
Uh no, N0_hope, I'm not full of sh.it. E Pluribus Unum means "Of many, one." Anuit Ceoptis means "he condoned our beginnings//creation"
whatever never really cared much of that one.
And most of all, "Novus Ordo Seclorum" means, "New order of the Ages//Generations//centuries--New order for Eternity" what have you.
Nothing to do with "World" or in its plural case, since that IS what seclorum is in, "Worlds", which makes even less sense.
I am an arguer, it sucks man I hate it
I should put down "Stop the arguing" as my signature
But as for you N0_hope I have only this to say to you.
"You've been corrected."
*EDIT* I don't see what's wrong with sticking by your guns when you are right. As far as communism and its effects on Federalism goes, I feel I'm
right, and has anyone proved me wrong? No. As far as the ACTUAL definition of "Novus Ordo Seclorum" goes, I AM right, others have commented here
to show this. So what, all of a sudden I should bend over and say "of course sir, insert here".
Nay, when I'm wrong I do back down, or at least, at most actually, walk away. The problem is very few people here let things die. I find myself
walking away, only to have people spitting (you this, you that, you're always wrong).
I'm not always wrong I've just given one example to show, and I've given another example that is waiting to be tested.
Mr. Abraham don't be making an enemy out of me, I'm sick of it. Someone says "Let there be civil war in Iraq, it's easier". And I say "that's
retarded" I have the right to say that. I like everyone else try as much as possible to refrain from saying "You b.itch, I'd so kick your @ss if I
knew where you live". Which I've recieved such comments, have I ever returned such comments? No.
Why do I recieve such comments? Because I have a grasp of reality that I see through MY experiences, and peoples experiences affect how we see the
To me the world isn't some gigantic conspiracy. I think conspiracy theories are mostly cornballed crap. I'll say sometimes someone comes up with a
great observation that just can't be explained as being anything BUT a secret NWO plot. But those are VERY FEW.
Why do I come here then? Because this place is still the most organized and best ran forum. And it mirrors the USA exactly. How?
The USA went to a Civil War that became the bloodiest war of its time, and still the bloodiest war America has ever suffered. All because the States
wanted to maintain a level of freedom, that didn't exist ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD, versus having a lowered level of freedom, that was STILL MORE
FREE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. Either way we fought to have freedom, or to lose freedom, but still either way we'd always have had more
freedom than the rest of the world at that time!
ATS is NO different. The Moderators here, fight to prevent even a minute amount of dung seeking the forums. And yet the whole rest of the interenet
world is practically dung. No where have I seen (except a few places which seem to be closesly associated with this place), a forum that wasn't
wholly biased, or apethetic.
I know sometimes I myself can get out of hand. But I think I still am the only person here who's ever appologized for it. As for some things
though. I think I should be given a little credit. Novus Ordo Seclorum does not mean anything but what definition I have given.
Estragon was it? Gave a most interesting insite into Virgil, apparently he's read it, I know I haven't. I would like to hear more about that.
So why is it even when I am right, I catch heat for it?
I'm not in anyway different from anyone else here, I have varrying opinions about many things.
1) I think black people cause their own suffering, and many are racists. Though I do have many black friends who are AWESOME PEOPLE.
2) Christianity is not the "truth." While it teaches great things it is wrapped up in political falsification, and dogma.
3) There is no NWO, it was an invention of humanity's imagination, probably originating with 1984, which is still fiction.
4) Masonry is good, not "evil."
5) Arabic culture (beddouin values) is the source of "muslim terrorism", not their religion, though they use that as an excuse.
6) Aliens are NOT demons, for the same reasons APES aren't.
7) We have a soul, and when you die you are born again in a new life.
8) Rap sucks, rappers should die, and the music should be ritually burned, as if we were burning plague infested bodies.
9) Music drastically alters society.
10) Mars was more likely always a dead world, though I can't see how the penta-pyramid is anything BUT designed by intelligence.
11) The M-16 7.62mm round can tumble when it hits a person's bone and cause it to go exit in a less than strait line.
12) We should focus less on blowing up terrorists, and more on going to Mars, because who could be against such a noble country?
13) Saddam must be gotten rid of, by the US.
14) France is politically full of crap, and should just be quiet, especially now that we all know it is their motives that are entirely motivated by
oil, not the U.S.'s.
15) Pioneer 10 did not get blown up by "aliens". It simply is too far now to send a strong enough signal.
16) Mankind is not being visited by Aliens.
17) Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with "reptilians".
18) The earth is NOT hollow.
19) Terrorism can be defeated.
20) And finally, Bush is a good man.
Well obviously few people here actually like my opinions.
They'd rather believe Aliens are demons who govern a gigantic NWO that will enslave Humanity so the Devil can crap in God's face. And Bush is
really a Giant reptile in people skin, and is the God Emperor or maybe just a Captain, of this invading horde from the hollow recesses of the
To that I say. "My @ss". And I'm entitled to it.
[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Hammerite]