It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should be done about the violence at our borders? Please vote.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

things are rarely plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

Love the clip.

To bad it is so close to the truth. When I lived in AZ, you couldn't go to ANY hardware store without being practically mobed by day-laborers. Very few of whom actually wanted work, they just wanted money. Ifyou could understand them. I don't speak Mexican (they dont speak proper Spanish), and they dont speak much English.

I am all for imagration. If you can do it LEGALLY, then welcome to America. (now you can pay our government half of your earnings, just like us!
) If not then "KEEP OUT!!!!!"

To quote a fellow Redneck- "Now that's funny. I don't care who you are, that's funny. Get-R-Done!"

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost of Chewie

Yea that's funny, you would think that if no one hired them out front of home depot they wouldn't hang out there. It's amazing that they do that, I wonder why?

As someone who has worked legitimately as a day laborer I kinda resent the video, it depicts people who do day labor are all illegals.

Course the reality is that most day laborers have some sort of dependency problem and only do that kind of work in order to supply their habit.

Course everyone keeps missing the cause of the problem and keeps harping on the symptom, United States citizens and corporations are hiring these illegals, if no one would hire these people, then guess what? THEY WOULDN'T COME HERE, and stand out in front of home depots and beg for work!

But ignore that, focus on the symptom and not the cause of the disease.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Landmines. lots of landmines, every 6 inches, 1/4 mile deep, Do not aid or clean up remains of unlucky intruders. One could also nationalize the border zone to one mile back and sell hunting lrights for a free fire zone for anything 60 lbs or more. Extra money could be made renting thermal and night vision devices. Anything to pay down the debt doncha know.
Immigration without assimilation is invasion.
Anyone approving unrestricted immigration should have the doors, wiindows walls locks removed from their property, because that's what they advocate for the rest of us who already know better how life really works.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Yes, let's just legalize murder! SURE! Hell, they are illegal right, that means they aren't human!

That's a great freaking IDEA!

Let's do that for all problems, gangs, drug dealers, jaywalkers, old ladies that leave their blinker on for more than 3 blocks!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Yea that's funny, you would think that if no one hired them out front of home depot they wouldn't hang out there. It's amazing that they do that, I wonder why?

As someone who has worked legitimately as a day laborer I kinda resent the video, it depicts people who do day labor are all illegals.

Course the reality is that most day laborers have some sort of dependency problem and only do that kind of work in order to supply their habit.

Course everyone keeps missing the cause of the problem and keeps harping on the symptom, United States citizens and corporations are hiring these illegals, if no one would hire these people, then guess what? THEY WOULDN'T COME HERE, and stand out in front of home depots and beg for work!

But ignore that, focus on the symptom and not the cause of the disease.

You can continue waving the core of the problem in front of these peoples faces all day long and they still won't want to face the reality of it all. After all it's much easier to point the finger at the weaker target with no lawyers or money for that matter to protect themselves. The good old fashioned American way, pick on the easiest target to vent your frustration upon.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Murder is no offense in self defense is legalized against those that invade the home of others, One has no responsibility to abandon their property and security upon the approach and for the convenience of looters. Those crossing know they are not supposed to be there, their personal problems I dont give a shoot about, either. A few bleacing carcasses may make them stay home and clean up their own mess.
Murder is an unearned, unprovoked killing. It is wrong because it is unavoidable by the victim
Killing is a response to provocation not effectively dealt with in any other way. It is way avoidable by normal people minding their own business.
You better set to removing all the security devices you have on your own property if you think that invasion is the same as invitation because I didnt invite anyone in and I might see something of yours I'd like to have for myself since you dont have any limits to anyone taking what's yours. Of course marxists are all by nature thieves and mass murderers and yes a dead thief and murderer is a matter for a tall cool one after the cleanup on isle 1917.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
the US should use biological warfare to kill almost all of the mexicans (Indians) and take over the country. Just put the bodies in the gulf, let them rot and create more oil

What frightens me more then illegal aliens and terrorists is that people like this guy have the right to vote in the United States of America.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

, if no one would hire these people, then guess what? THEY WOULDN'T COME HERE, and stand out in front of home depots and beg for work!

Actually, the problem goes back further in the food chain. If Mexico would provide their citizens with a livable wage, security and better conditions, they WOULDN'T have to come to the US in the first place. Mexico is just shoving their problems on the US, and we're accepting them.

The Mexican Frito bandito President Calderon has some nerve criticizing the US and Arizona, when HE and his corrupt government are the ULTIMATE cause of the problems at the border.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

Right on man, I'm amazed that the idiot doesnt know that oil is not formed from rotting bodies, but the result of coallition at the time of planetary formation. Pretty much proved by the russians I may add. What fool would think that dinos dug themselves down miles to die especially with tiny brains.
I AGREE WITH YOU, Pretty much the best thing is to dry out all those bodies in the sun and then use them like cordwood as needed, saving the fattest ones for the winter months.
Good to find somone in agreement!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Weather change shall do the trick globally (killing the flowers)....IS THAT MEAN???

2ND

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

SO true the US is somehow the designated defacto mexican human garbage dump. One can only imagine the degree of defective intellect with those that think we should take whatever human garbage and chemical filth and poisons they send and be nice about it. The beyatching that we arent doing fast enough what mexico wont do at all is telling.
Pretty much I blame mercury poisoning in utero

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

the US should use biological warfare to kill almost all of the mexicans (Indians) and take over the country. Just put the bodies in the gulf, let them rot and create more oil

What frightens me more then illegal aliens and terrorists is that people like this guy have the right to vote in the United States of America.

And they seem serious, smh very sad people always gotta look at other people different just because you have different nationalities and religious/ethnic backgrounds... It would be wild if some crazy situation occured and forced many Americanaz residents into the Mexicanaz for saftey....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Procession101

And they seem serious, smh very sad people always gotta look at other people different just because you have different nationalities and religious/ethnic backgrounds... It would be wild if some crazy situation occured and forced many Americanaz residents into the Mexicanaz for saftey....

Again my friend we are symatico!
You are a brother, speaking of brothers how many have you allowed to find refuge in your own home and supported with food, shelter and cell phones without even a though of asking for some smoke or ludes? How many as I have some compatriots among them I am sure and need to umm talk privately you know, personal, So how many exactly of my raza are you helping right now, right there, just so I can see if I 'jave' some hermanoiss to chat with?..

What would mexico do for us? Read their laws, I suspect they just gun us down and strip our wallets and watches and have a party.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I agree with you to a point, my little brother is a laborer in IL, and he works his butt off, but I have friends still in AZ and they occasionally try to hire these fellows, and are almost always disapointed, and they are not asking them to do much.

One of my friends is an elderly lady, she goes and "hires" one of the laborers (tries to get Americans, but often can't) to mow her yard on a riding mower. When they get to her home, most wont do it untill later in the afternoon, because it's to hot. Duh, it's freaking Southern Arizona. Thats only one step cooler than hell! But it's not to hot to try to rip her off. One illegal that she hired even tried to steal her mower.

Oh, by the way, she is a immagrant, from Mexico, but she came here legally! Just hapened to be 40 years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
First you need to get the local press on Your side. get the people on your side.

then because Obama needs to be told , because he is not defending (name of state) soil and citizens. they will go independent and defend them selves. if a lot of people do this then he will take action.

and NO one should be abele to vote until they have been a full citizen for 5 years.
that should stop him letting in any one just to vote for him.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

Amen!!!!!!!!! I love that idea. Could kill 2 birds with one stone. Stop Illegals, and pay off national debt in less than 1 year.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WXBackdoor
reply to post by crazydaisy

That is exactly why hey come here , ex. that mother is thinking about her children when they cross the border.

They have two options , stay in Mexico with all the violence , economic struggle , probably see their children grow up to be poor and nothing , or come to the US , get a safer , better life and a better life for her children.

Is a struggle that you will probably never understand.

If that mother and her 4 children want to come here to have a better life, I'm all for it. JUST DO IT LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If that mother and her 4 children want to come here to have a better life, I'm all for it. JUST DO IT LEGALLY

That is exactly my point in posting this thread.
Unfortunately, the GOVERNMENT is failing to enforce the law. The only conclusion that a sane person could draw from this, is that they are profiting more from failing to enforce the law. In other words, our Government is CROOKED!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
What do YOU think should be done?

I think the most obvious solution, as already stated here, is to legalize and gain control of the the kinds of drugs that fuel the cartels and the violence. Just as Prohibition essentially created the organized crime syndicates in the 1930's, the "War on Drugs" has done the same for the drug cartels.

Eliminate their source of money through the legalization, control, and taxation of the drugs they deal in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join