It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New World Order at a 4th of July Parade

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ok, i know i'm gonna get flamed for this, but doesn't this all kinda sound like the mark of the beast from the bible, you know the one you have to have so you can eat, work, ect... it almost seems like a soft introduction to this more extreme line of action...

i don't have any kids, yet, but i do know that they will have no chips, even if it means moving out to the middle of no where and living off the land, which i will have no problem doing.




posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
Ok, i know i'm gonna get flamed for this, but doesn't this all kinda sound like the mark of the beast from the bible, you know the one you have to have so you can eat, work, ect... it almost seems like a soft introduction to this more extreme line of action...
No, it really isn't anything like that at all. It's an information packet for parents to have in case, God forbid, their child goes missing. The parents keep all the materials. Nothing goes into a database; the parents are present the whole time and are witness to the entire operation.


i don't have any kids, yet, but i do know that they will have no chips, even if it means moving out to the middle of no where and living off the land, which i will have no problem doing.
There are no chips involved. As has been said a dozen times before, it's just a bad name choice, probably come up with by guys in their 70s who think those new-fangled semiconducters are cool.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton
 


Yes, it is not evil.....but it does "sound" like the Mark of the Beast!

It is a very poor name. Masons should know better. We know people are skeptical, we know we have detractors and enemies, and we know there is a lot of misinformation, so encouraging someone to "CHIP" their kids is insane!!

Having Identification and photos and fingerprints and DNA is a good idea. But marketing it as a "CHIP" is insane!!

I am a Mason, and I don't approve of this message, and I have raised it in my Lodge and Grand Lodge, and hopefully someone will fix it soon.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


Nah, it's just that people today have forgotten the classics...







posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 



I am a Mason, and I don't approve of this message, and I have raised it in my Lodge and Grand Lodge, and hopefully someone will fix it soon.



I hope you showed them this thread so they can see how a bunch of paranoid conspiracy nuts responded to the name of their program.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by getreadyalready
 



I am a Mason, and I don't approve of this message, and I have raised it in my Lodge and Grand Lodge, and hopefully someone will fix it soon.



I hope you showed them this thread so they can see how a bunch of paranoid conspiracy nuts responded to the name of their program.


LOL! No, but that isn't a bad idea. I will print some of it and take it to Lodge on Tuesday. I may try to find some of the other crazy threads as well, if nothing else, those old men will get a good laugh out of it. Some of them are 33rd degree 50+ year Masons, and they are still struggling along just like the rest of us. They are gonna wonder where their piece of the NWO is hiding. They never got their royalty checks!!



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready


LOL! No, but that isn't a bad idea. I will print some of it and take it to Lodge on Tuesday. I may try to find some of the other crazy threads as well, if nothing else, those old men will get a good laugh out of it. Some of them are 33rd degree 50+ year Masons, and they are still struggling along just like the rest of us. They are gonna wonder where their piece of the NWO is hiding. They never got their royalty checks!!


Don't forget all the threads AugustusMasonicus posted.


I do believe that, for the most part, Masons are just regular folks enjoying a fraternal organization.

Some speculate that the REAL NWO guys are just a handful of guys in the high upper echelons of the Craft. I sometimes wonder whether the Masons aren't really a smokescreen created by the REAL Illuminati to keep us distracted from the groups that are really in power.

The Masons are so highly visible in society, the fact that they are a "secret" society inevitably breeds mistrust in the minds of men. Many believe that groups with secrets must have something sinister to hide. This is what did in the Knights Templars; Their "secret" initiation ceremony created all kinds of wild speculation that ultimately got them destroyed.

I don't believe that all Masons are necesarily evil but, like the Church warns, their acceptance of all faiths can create religious indifference which is dangerous to the faith.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I don't believe that all Masons are necesarily evil but, like the Church warns, their acceptance of all faiths can create religious indifference which is dangerous to the faith.


But I was 'religiously indifferent' (or maybe just religiously skeptical) before I became a Mason. I actually think about God now more then when I attended Church.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join