It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order at a 4th of July Parade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yesterday, me and the family spent the 4th of July in the usual way in the baking heat we're getting here in the Northeast. We went swimming, had a barbecue, caught a parade and then sat down for some fireworks at sundown. It was a pretty typical 4th except for something funny I saw at the parade.

The parade went off pretty normally, there were the firetrucks, Revolutionary and Civil war re-enactors along with the usual marching bands and stuff. Our State Rep, Allyson Schwartz sent a group of staffers to participate in the parade, which was probably a good idea because they were roundly booed by the spectators (It could have been a bloodbath if she had shown her face in person
).

It was when the parade was winding down that I saw it on the side of one of the police vans sent there to do traffic control. At first, I thought it was an ad for the Pa Children's Health Insurance Program, better known as CHIP, but then I saw it, that evil square and compass symbol peeking out at me from the side of the logo and I had to take a closer look. (I wanted to kick myself because I didn't bring a camera
)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff86e7f1de96.gif[/atsimg]

Underneath the logo, it said CHildren's Identification Program. It seemed pretty creepy to me that they would use the word Chip when referring to IDing small children. When I got home, I did a little checking up to see what this group was all about.

Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Program

What is CHIP?
The Masonic CHIP Program is the most comprehensive service of its kind anywhere. CHIP is provided free of charge to the public, though most families make a donation to help continue the program for other families.

All of the identifying items generated during CHIP are given to the child's family.

The Child Identification Program (CHIP) addresses the alarming fact that over 1,000,000 children are reported missing in the United States each year.

Masonic Youth

They say that all the pictures and information is given to the parents and not kept by the Masons.

IDs for kids ... just in case

Five-year-old Madison Schwartzmiller likes to play on the swing set with friends Erin, Brianne and Kayla. She also knows her address and her telephone number.

All this information, along with her favorite colors and the fact that the kindergarten student at Allison Elementary School in Chartiers-Houston School District has no favorite hiding spot in her house, are on a disc that has been sent home to her parents. The disc, along with a fingerprint card and DNA kit, are part of the Child Identification Program packet.

Offered by the Pennsylvania Freemasons, in partnership with Crime Prevention Association of Pennsylvania, CHIP is in response to the alarming number of children reported missing across the United States.

Infowars.com

Seems pretty creepy to me how they take, in some places retinal scans, dental records, fingerprints, etc..

What really bothers me is that they take down the child's favorite hiding place. It would be awful convenient if TPTB decide to implement martial law and don't want to spend too much time rounding up the kids from their hiding spots.

I also found this youtube vid on the subject:

Of course, I could just be a paranoid conspiracy freak who jumps at the mere mention of the Masons. Who knows, maybe they really are trying to help parents to be prepared in the event of one of their kids going missing?

What really bothers me is that they call this program "Chip Kids", it's like they're trying to get us mentally prepared for what's coming for us in the not too distant future.

[edit on 7/5/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I understand your concern mate, it also alarms me, I might still be young, but my feelings, says we are heading slowly towards this future..

*like that movie, of I forget who, by I forget who *shame* but about everyone having chips in them, that records their life, and you must have it, because everyone has it*

Of course, you can say, its safer to find your child etc.
But you take away the freedom.. Is that not what our great nation is about, freedom?
So I sure hope it never comes to this as a reality.

p.s If evil people, do abduct your child, whats to stop them, from removing the chip? by any means necercary

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
While I, too, am uncomfortable with certain types of information gathering, I think the hiding place question is due to the large number of frantic parents who find their child asleep in their own homes.
The CHIP acronym does remind me of what we've been doing to our dogs. Some may feel that it's needed for their children, but it's still kind of creepy.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It is pretty clear to me that the NWO leaders are using the Masons as their ninja smoke while they press forward their agenda.

The leaders of the US evangelical movement, eugenicists, the Roman Catholic Church, the Zionists and the global bankers are the NWO puppet masters that set the stage.

The Masons are and have always been the keepers of this world's real history. The Masons are not the Illuminati and they have been falsely accused of actions that are not aligned with their purpose.

I agree that the message being delivered in your town parade is horrible but it just saddens me that another righteous organization is falling victim to the notorious PTB.

Humanity is Hiram Abiff, the NWO are their murderers and unfortunately there is no King Solomon in this world any longer. We The People, collectively need to become the wisdom of Solomon. Sol El Mon = 111 Trinity, Me, Myself & I, three degrees, past, present and future, etc.

I am not a Mason but I know they will not defend themselves.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 23refugee

I notice more and more parents don't know where their children are at any given moment in time. This whole idea of giving children their space has created this problem. Why don't the parents know where their child's favorite hiding place is without the mason's help? I'll tell you why.... they don't ask! They don't play with their kids anymore, and they don't really want to be bothered by them anymore. Parents have distanced themselves from their children's lives to the point they might as well be strangers.

Change the family values and there's no need for any third party to help you create a child info kit!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I wonder if it stems from the "friend" type of parent as opposed to the more traditional role. To remain on topic, would this movement be an attempt to make the state the "parent".

[edit on 5-7-2010 by 23refugee]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Good catch OP S&F

That logo is well creepy, but that's how they play it. They are at astage where they no longer hide in plain view, they advertsie that they are in plain view with such obvious symbology. Have you seen the Information Awareness Office's logo? Not to mention all the hidden symbolism in nasa mission badges and corporate logos around the world.

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

I notice more and more parents don't know where their children are at any given moment in time. This whole idea of giving children their space has created this problem. Why don't the parents know where their child's favorite hiding place is without the mason's help? I'll tell you why.... they don't ask! They don't play with their kids anymore, and they don't really want to be bothered by them anymore. Parents have distanced themselves from their children's lives to the point they might as well be strangers.

Change the family values and there's no need for any third party to help you create a child info kit!

I agree to some extent but let us not forget that in the west at least, this disconnection with one's children has been by design, a deliberate process by TPTB to gradually over the generations erode the status and role of parents family and society while performing the opposite in regard to the state.

As an aside, there was a case in the UK that broke into the news this week about parents being quizzed by the UK equivalent of the Child Protection Services for letting their 7/8 year old son and 5 yr old daughter cycle the mile to school from their house.

To say I have mixed feelings about this is putting it mildly. from the age of 5/6 on weekends and during summer holidays I'd be away from home all day on whatever adventure happened to unfold and only returned as the sun went down or when I was hungry. I could be anywhere up to 8 miles away from home, climbing hills, exploring caves, fighting wars in the woods climbing cliffs, going fishing, swimming and going scrumpying etc and there was never any fear from my parents or any need by them to know where I was at any moment. With time they got to learn the places i hung out through clever and subtle questioning. The only time they were ever worried was If I hadn't returned home by dark (my curfew).

I would never CHIP my kids in any way shape or form. It turns them into a commodity that implies ownership. there aren't anymore pedos out there than there used to be. the only things that have got more dangerous are the roads/traffic and the availability/use of drugs, both problems of which can be mitigated with good parenting.

Anyway there's no real need to chip a kid nowadays what with mobile phones. There's software that allows parents to log on and get GPS co-ordinates. You could also have some kind of system where you know immeditely when your child becomes separated from their phone simply by having a piece of jewellery that when separated by a certain distance sends an alarm back to the network via the phone.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Exactly... but my son (who is 30 now) and my step son (17) will tell you I'm not their best friend! They would also tell you I'd take on a bear barehanded for either of them! I also notice that my granddaughter pays me more attention and respect than she does both of her parents combined. I don't let her swim alone, I don't let her leave the property and I don't let her play by the road.

I'm an old fashioned kind of person. I want to know who your friends are, what you do, where you go, when you'll be back, what's in your room, what's in your car, what you're wearing, what your likes and dislikes are, etc. etc. etc.

I don't want to be my kids' best friend because I'm supposed to be their mentor, their teacher, their parent, their defense.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Pretty much my parents. Had they been my "friends", I probably wouldn't have bothered to put my own roof over my head.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
...but then I saw it, that evil square and compass symbol peeking out at me from the side of the logo and I had to take a closer look.

What makes the Square and Compasses evil in your opinion?

To address your Original Post, it has been discussed many times on this website, here are a few I located and posted so you may be able to review them at your leisure:

There are many more but this should be a fairly good sampling.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What makes the Square and Compasses evil in your opinion?

I'm sure you are aware of the emnity that exists between the Catholic Church and the Masons. There have been many Papal Encyclicals detailing the issues the Church has with Masonry such as HUMANUM GENUS.

There's also the little matter of the Masonic plan to destroy the Church and subvert it to the Mason's ends:

The strategy advanced in the Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita is astonishing in its audacity and cunning. From the start, the document tells of a process that will take decades to accomplish. Those who drew up the document knew that they would not see its fulfillment. They were inaugurating a work that would be carried on by succeeding generations of the initiated. The Permanent Instruction says, “In our ranks the soldier dies and the struggle goes on.”

The Instruction called for the dissemination of liberal ideas and axioms throughout society and within the institutions of the Catholic Church so that laity, seminarians, clerics and prelates would, over the years, gradually be imbued with progressive principles.

In time, this mind-set would be so pervasive that priests would be ordained, bishops would be consecrated, and cardinals would be nominated whose thinking was in step with the modern thought rooted in the “Principles of 1789” (pluralism, equality of religions, separation of Church and State, etc.)

Eventually, a Pope would be elected from these ranks who would lead the Church on the path of “enlightenment and renewal”. It must be stressed that it was not their aim to place a Freemason on the Chair of Peter. Their goal was to effect an environment that would eventually produce a Pope and a hierarchy won over to the ideas of liberal Catholicism, all the while believing themselves to be faithful Catholics.

Alta Vendita

Many suspect that the Vatican II council and the Popes of the latter half of the 20th century show that their plan was successful.

As for the other threads, I was aware of them but, most are quite a few years old so I thought it would be interesting to reopen this subject for discussion.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

As for the other threads, I was aware of them but, most are quite a few years old so I thought it would be interesting to reopen this subject for discussion.

It's appreciated. A lot of us don't know anything about Masons, other than the symbol most often seen affixed to the private vehicles of those in the justice industry. I'm sure I have misconceptions about this club, and my interest has been piqued Look for to checking into both sides of this debate..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm sure you are aware of the emnity that exists between the Catholic Church and the Masons.

I am quite aware considering that I am of Italian ancestry and was raised Roman Catholic although I no longer practice. I consider myself spiritual but not religious.

I was, however, looking for your opinion, unless of course your opinion is the same as the Catholic Church's, that Masonry and Catholocism are mutally exclusive.

There's also the little matter of the Masonic plan to destroy the Church and subvert it to the Mason's ends:
Alta Vendita

Freemasonry watch is not a very good site if you are looking for an unbaised opinion. The Alta Vendita was actually proposed by the Carbonari, or Italian Police, which had a fraternal structure similar to Masonic Lodges. This did not however make them Masons.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The CHIP program is a Masonic undertaking for a good cause, but I have to admit that after becoming a Mason and learning of the program, I looked to some of my Masonic buddies with wide-eyes and said, "really?" "They couldnt have come up with a better name? Are we really portraying Masons as chipping children?"

I think this is a decent program with a very unfortunate name. Big Mistake in my opinion as a Mason, and as CS!!

Still, despite the name, Masons are trying to protect children. It isn't much different than the "Latchkey" program they had when I was a kid.

Also, the Square and Compasses should be a welcome symbol alongside any organizations logo. If I were to see it, I would react favorably and look to do business with an organizatino that shared my morals and values. Masons are an honorable, traditional, and upright organization, and if you doubt it, then look into meeting some, or researching further. You will be pleasantly surprised I am certain!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You're right, they couldn't have possibly come up with a worse name for that program.

With all of us conspiracy nuts running around all paranoid about secret societies trying to rule the world, a name like that is like throwing gasoline on a fire.

I'm willing to admit that this may be a perfectly benign program but the naming of this project is just plain stupid if that is so.

I thought Masons had more sense than that.

Edit to add:

I was, however, looking for your opinion, unless of course your opinion is the same as the Catholic Church's, that Masonry and Catholocism are mutally exclusive.

That is correct, I hold to the same opinion as that of the Catholic Church.

Well, the real Catholic Church teachings of the pre-Vatican II era that is. Anything after Vat II is suspect unless it agrees with the pre Vat II teachings.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I thought Masons had more sense than that.

I do not think it has anything to with with common sense. The average Mason (and by that I mean the ones that I have come in contact with) are not conspiracy theorists and do not know what, for example, micro-chipping humans would mean to some who does follow conspiracies. When I bring things up such as this they are more surprised then anything. Others who are aware of a portion of the populations perception of Masonry will shrug their shoulders as they know trying to convice someone who does not trust you is usually a futile effort.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I thought we were smarter too?!?

Then again they say there is no such thing as bad press? Maybe it was an ingenius plan to get a bunch of free marketing via youtube and the internet?

Nope, probably just some naive old men that wanted to help some kids, but sheeesh, I can't think of a worse emblem than the one up there in the OP with the Masonic emblem and CHIP right next to it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

ur right, if I had a dime for every time somebody
said something bad about the Masons, I'd be
a rich man. lol

I was a Mason for over 20 years.
We had all sorts of functions and projects
going on in the community. Some of them
were for this very reason, to stop the
bad publicity about the fraternity.
We're not evil reeking, fire breathing,
demonizing monsters. We do great things
for a non-appreciative population. We support
orphanages, hospitals, fund research to cure diseases,
fund scholarships for those who can't afford
to go, have cook-outs and give the money to
charity and the needy. We also help in all kinds
of children's programs including this one.

To continue on with this thread is anything
but denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's fair enough, like I said in the OP:

Of course, I could just be a paranoid conspiracy freak who jumps at the mere mention of the Masons.

Being Catholic with a traditionalist bent, I'm probably doubly sensative to these types of things.

Still, you have to admit "CHIP kids" is a HORRIBLE name for this sort of thing. Throw in the Mason symbols and you got sure fodder for a site like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe chip as in chip off the ol' block.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join