It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from NC!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello ATS forum!!
Glad and grateful to be posting here on ATS. Been browsing the site consistently for several years and wanted to be a part of some of the discussions.
First and foremost I am so glad to see people that are aware and proactive in regards to issues that are not brought to light in mainstream media. Really that's it. If we want things to change, and I think we do, we have to make educated decisions. Again, I am grateful to be allowed to post my thoughts, so thanks for that.

My occupation is law enforcement here in NC and I enjoy most every minute of it, ha! My grandfather served as a Florida Highway Patrolman, a WWII vet and he was my hero. I am hoping as well to do my part,God willing.
So, I am looking forward to being a part of ATS. Y'all be safe out there

With thanks and respect, AB

CX

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi there, welcome to ATS.

Glad that you've finaly decided to join, your experiences with law enforcement will be often welcomed here on the site. I can't promise they'll be agreed with by some lol, but always welcomed.

Have fun and if you need any help, just holler.

CX.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well I trust that you do your best to uphold the Law and do it fairly and without prejudice. That being said, welcome!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey NCMermaid! As a North Carolinian and former LEO let me say welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thank you
Absolutely! I have been around the forums and discussions enough to know that there will always be opinions that I don't agree with, but for me, that's the beauty of forums like this. I am here for sharing as well as education.
I respectfully ask that others keep an open mind about law enforcement too. We ARE the good guys (and gals in my case) and have good intentions. Thanks again for the welcomes!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you Spacecase!!! Hello to you too! Be safe out there !!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Welcome! I am from NC as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NCMermaid

Hello and welcome to ATS! I am Krystine! I'm sure you will love it here!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Be safe out there

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from another Tar heel.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Not too far away! I'm in South Carolina!
Small world!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome! Its good to see another face (so to speak) from North Carolina. I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi NCMermaid, welcome to ATS!

I live in NC too. Born and raised in Charlotte. I was in the Air Force for the past 7 years and I just recently got out and moved right back here to the best state in the Union.

Go Duke!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
hello from CA! Im new here and just trying to get us't to how things go.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Give credit where credit is due, please do not paste entire pieces content from other sites, privide a short salient snippet and link to the source.

top topics

join