It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Army Drill SGT.Enjoying the site.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 8yrARMYvet

Thank you for your and your family's service to our country. You have a heritage to be proud of.

I too have seen many ufos in my lifetime. I even had one follow our car one night! I live in NWA, LOTS of activity here. If you just go out into the country and spend some time looking at the stars, chances are you'll see something. In fact, I live on top of a mountain, and Iust saw something last week! It was a white orb-like light that was close to my house in between two trees that just flashed once. It was pretty weird.

ATS is a great place to learn all you need to know about UFOology. It is a wealth of information.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Don't take offense but I am watching you closely OP as my gut response is saying that something about this isn't quite right. Too many times hoaxers have come on to the site in order to string the gullible members along and on a wild goose chase.

When the video materialises of your grand dad talking about COSMIC I will cut you loose, until then I am not convinced and will be scrutinising your words accordingly.

On the record my gut response is pretty damn accurate.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Welcome SGT, I'm looking forward to your interview.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by doxholiday
reply to post by SFwife

That is not true. As another member has stated, clearance requirements vary depending on the MOS. As a 19D I was required to obtain a Secret clearance. I'm not sure about the entire process but I do recall I had to fill out a ton of paperwork prior to being cleared to ship out to MEPS.

But this requirement is not all-inclusive at least when it comes to the Army. There are other jobs/MOS that do not require that level of security clearance, and some that I imagine require more.

Dox

Yes there are many different levels ,and Most all MOS in the Army require a clearance depending on what ever it might be called secret /this or that depending on who does the paperwork and which office it goes through,and as he stated on another post everyone I am around does have a clearance beyond secret .I promise ya I know what I am talking about .I have been through the process many times on many levels But ,I won't discuss that any more on an open forum. I can't ,and won't debate something with anyone I don't personally know in regards to a sensitive subject ..Honestly ,a subject no one including myself should even comment on .....Anyway
I would also advise not to believe everything you read on Wiki about Gov. Clearances .When ppl who served can't even correctly explain what they had/have ,then you shouldn't expect anything on the internet to be correct .

I will also add that having a Secret Clearance ,TS ,or beyond doesn't mean all that much .Not as much as ppl with big imaginations would like to think .

AND I have like the worst grammar in the world ,I am the typo queen ,but when I notice that someone is just as bad /worse than myself then I just start seeing flags all over the place ...
ESPECIALLY When they are suppose to have a professional job ....

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The interest in ufos is unhealthy due to their origin it is demonic and there origins are eartly not extraterrestrial. Under the earth look up usos and you can put the pieces together. These are literally the agents of hell. I suspect this is the reason behind the the leap in technology being greater over a short span than in all previous generations. If the rumors are true that goverment has gotten technology from them willingly and I hope sincerly the us hasnt then the us is doomed
am new and cannot start a new thread, I see there is huge interest in ufos here. I am just writing to inform you that I was a big follower observer in my younger years, and practiced certain things that would be considered new age or things the bible forbids such as astral projection. Ufos are demonic beyond a shadow of a doubt and I know this will be laughed off buy for anyone who will listen I will write this. This littel excerpt is from a women named vernica leuken and one of the few that is on the ball,

SPIRITS OF DARKNESS

In a cave so deep and wide,
Your flying saucers seek to hide;
Sent up through space, confusion to found.
Your earth is now clothed all around
With spirits of darkness who travel by night.
But do not be frightened; pray for their flight. - Veronica, November 24, 1993

DELUSION
Veronica - Oh, there are two flying saucers now. They are going very, very high into the sky....
Our Lady - "Be not afeared, for you are being allowed to see what satan plans to delude mankind with. There is no life as you know it, or human being, or otherwise, upon another planet. The creation of the Father has been given to you in the Book of love and life. Do not fantasize of life on other planets, My children. It is a falsehood. Were it not so you would have been told, for the Father hides nothing from His children. He created man, known Adam and Eve, and as such they were the first of your--of the Father's creation. You may say, your first mother and father symbol." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 28, 1974

THE ELEMENTS
"They are performing now prodigies and wonders to confuse and confound mankind. You call one of them the UFOs. They are supernatural manifestations from hell. They are created in the minds of some by the demons, who are capable, because of great power upon earth, to control now the elements, nature." - Our Lady of the Roses, February 1, 1978

NO VEHICLES
"While We speak of agents of hell, My child, I also wish that you make it known that there are no vehicles coming from other planets—extraterrestrial vehicles. No, My child and My children; they are agents of hell in transport. Now you may ask, why must they be transported if they are spirits? Ah, My child, this you may not understand. These are not ordinary spirits; these are the demons from hell: Satan's cohorts, and satan himself. He is also on one of the transports.
"There is a reason they must use the transports. I will not go into it at this time, for I am sure it would befog the mind of any scientist should I give this knowledge to them before they are ready for it." - Our Lady of the Roses, November 1, 1985

RAPTURE
"I give you great grace of heart, My children, to know that many shall be taken from your earth before the great Chastisement.... Many of your news medias shall state that they have been carried off by flying saucers. Oh no, My children! They were carried off into a supernatural realm of the Eternal Father to await the return of My Son upon earth." - Our Lady of the Roses, December 7, 1976

NOT A FIGMENT
"In this final battle, there are many agents of hell loosed upon earth. They are traveling in transports. Do not be won over to a false theory of life beyond the heavens, other than the Kingdom of God. Know that it is satan who sends these vehicles before you. They are to confuse and confound you. These objects that take flight across your earth are from hell. They are only the false miracles of your times.
"Recognize them, My children; they are not a figment of man's imagination. They are present in your atmosphere, and they will become more dominant as the fight goes on for the souls." - Our Lady of the Roses, December 24, 1973

HIDDEN AMONG YOU
"Already satan is working his way into your consciousness, seeking to take over your minds. He is now promoting false miracles. Those you call flying saucers are images from hell. My children, if you reject the knowledge of the supernatural, you are now playing right in

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hey there fransspeakfree. I dont blame you for being skeptical thats all fine. Ive made no claims that I could not 100% back up about anything about myself in the military. The talk about clearances ect.. is not really why I got on this site, im interested in the UFOlogy like the rest of the people here im sure. . As my gramp's has really sparked my interest, as I had told him about the UFO id seen in 2003, in the mojave desert. He'd opend up a bit to me. He is weary of talking on camera and i dont blame him, but I do want to do the interview. And I stated I CAN give my opinion or knowledge on any conventional military subjects, and id challenge anybody that had a question to ask pls. I can compare my DD-214 to anybody's without shame, thats for sure. So if anybody wants to ask me something that I can Attest to (Bootcamp, Iraq, Ect..) or give some input on the subjects I brought up, DUMB's, or anything else I wanted to discuss like the clifford stone interview. lets do that, otherwise . dunno what else to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Welcome & Thank you & yours for their service!

If I had a clearance when I served, or near Pa-Pa's, I'd whistleblow until I couldn't go anymore. Especially with documents all over the internet creation. Maybe short lived though. I'd read about Cosmic before somewhere, will have to research and see - but there are over 26 levels above TS I recall. Or that could've been disinfo.

Anyway, welcome - 1stMarDiv here during Shield/Storm - USMC vet. Look forward to future info. Peace & Semper Fi.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good to have you here sgt!

I will be looking forward to your posts!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good to have you here sgt!

I will be looking forward to your posts!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
no offense to the newcomer nor the genuine friendlies posting, but alot of this thread & its popularity is reminding me of primary school where everyone swarmed the new kid from out of town with the cool new sneakers...

just.......

-B.M

[edit on 6/7/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

First of all, thank you for serving our country!
Secondly, welcome to ATS! I personally do not know much about UFOs and have not really explored the UFO forums, but I wish you the best of luck in finding any answers you might want! I'm Krystine. How are you?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Welcome and cool new sneakers, watch your back or someone will knock you over the head and steal them right off your feet

You wll fit right in

[edit on 6-7-2010 by amicae]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Helo 8yrARMYvet

Welcom to ATS, I am looking forward to hearing what you have to share with us about what youre opinion and what youre granfather knows about UFO.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome and happy birthday sgt.

line number 2

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

COSMIC.....so are there et's or not?

FYI - Cosmic is simply a designation for NATO - Top Secret material.
It bares no relation to the subject matter involved in the text of a message.

As a former soldier (17 years) and current Govt Security Officer, I should caution our good vet above that regardless of his former military status or of what he finds on the web, he cannot divulge any classified information he may have been privy to. That the information his grandpa shared may also still be classified.

Be careful, your current civilian status does not protect you from prosecution should you share any of this information.

BTW, be proud of and honor your service to your country.

Your brother in arms,

Dbriefed, sorry for coop-ting your reply.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by palg1]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes those of you who sent them. I appreciate it. In spite of some negtive comments already looking to debunk. When theres nothing to debunk at this point. I get it tho. So im gonna post some questions of my own in the facilities/ ufo section as its a more suitable location.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
AT EASE!

and Welcome to ATS Sergeant, I sent you a U2U but I got my answer in this thread.

I was in D1-19FA as well, but I graduated in beginning of 2007, unfortunatly they were already buckling to the pressure of "putting too much stress on the PVTs.." but we still got the crap smoked out of us every morning

I recently cleared from D1-78FA to go back to the Republic of Korea, yay, more Soju!

Well Sar', it's good to see someone formerly from Sill on here.

Good trainin', hooah..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

imo you sound like the kinda person to cheese someone out... and if so we dont want your kind around here

If its classified, then it probably should be shared...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1

FYI - Cosmic is simply a designation for NATO - Top Secret material.
It bares no relation to the subject matter involved in the text of a message.

As a former soldier (17 years) and current Govt Security Officer, I should caution our good vet above that regardless of his former military status or of what he finds on the web, he cannot divulge any classified information he may have been privy to. That the information his grandpa shared may also still be classified.

Be careful, your current civilian status does not protect you from prosecution should you share any of this information.

BTW, be proud of and honor your service to your country.

Your brother in arms,

Dbriefed, sorry for coop-ting your reply.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by palg1]

Welcome to ATS.

Just ignore that poster whom I place in qoute here. Your loyalty is NOT to some fictaceous Authoritarian Control whom had dumb down humanity for years,

Your loyalty is to humanity, of which you and your next generations belong to. No more are we humans are to be kept in the dark, for keeping in the dark and trusting our masters to do the right thing had kept us and our next generations in continued enslavement for decades and suffered sorely for their incompetence as you and I and fellow humans are suffering now, crisises after crisis.

There is a time when one must stand up and say enough is enough, if not for ourselves, but for our next generations, for no human is immune to suffering, more so needless continual sufferings.

But in the end, that choice belongs to you. I personally will not want you sacrificed for you are one of us, human, a precious human too. Sooner or later, one way or another, truth and reality will be self evident. Time's a changing.

Take care and all the best. Cheers!:-). from a brother human to another.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hope we didn't frighten him away...I have been waiting for some truth for over thirty years.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join