It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Army Drill SGT.Enjoying the site.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hello all. Just as of Late have become extremely interested in the government portion of UFOlogy, D.U.M.B's ECT... I am an 8 year Army, Combat Vet of Iraq. Formerly stationed at Fort Irwin CA, a base that is 40 miles north of Barstow CA. Adjacent to GOLDSTONE deep space communication center. I witnessed a UFO back in 2003 while sitting on guard duty atop my M113 Tracked combat vehicle, north of the base itself while out in what we grunts call "the field". Lol. a place you spend all your time at if your an Infantryman. What has really sparked my interest lately is my grandfather is getting old now and health is not great, He is a Retired MSGT (E-8) U.S. Army. (my father also a former paratrooper, sister also a vet) Anyways. My Gramp's held a COSMIC Clearance after returning from Vietnam where he made alot of connections as He happend to get stationed in the same office as 4 Start General, Commander of all ground forces in Vietnam. General Westmorland. My grandpa just recently started telling me about some of the information he knows, from documents processed ect... And its very , Very interesting. So now Im just looking for more research, looking forward to getting to know some of you. I may be able to answer some questions myself, just if they are more general knowledge Military, or Iraq. Or Training ect... I was a Drill SGT. at Fort sill Oklahoma from nov 2006 to nov 2008. I do work on an air force installation now, and I do have a SECRET Clearance, but it is Law enforcement related. So i might be able to answer some q's in that regards. Ok thanks, Cya

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well thank you for your service to our country, can't be said enough. Also welcome to this site, a lot of interesting stuff about UFOs on here, which is also a forum I like to frequent. I saw a lot of UFO activity in northern IL area about 10 years ago, and then abruptly stopped. Perhaps they moved on to bigger and better things? who knows.

CX

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pleased to meet you, welcome to ATS.

Sounds like you'll have some interesting threads to write soon, i look forward to it. Plenty of vet's and serving members here, so you're not alone.

If you get stuck with anything, just give us a shout, there's always enough help around here.

Enjoy!

CX.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Thank you for your service.

link   
reply to post by 8yrARMYvet

I second the notion of EW, thanks for your service. So with cosmic clearance and secret clearance, you're allowed to share some of that info? That sounds a bit unusual but intriguing nonetheless. I look forward to your input and insight from your experiences.

Welcome aboard

link   
Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yes Im finding alot of the stuff on the web about this is things that people have been talking about for 20+ years, basically common knowledge. Such as the astronauts, moon bases ect... But its always just a joke to anybody else. I fear it will never become public, atleast not on our govt. end.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
sorry double post

my computer is being a POS

[edit on 7/5/2010 by SUICIDEHK45]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As for my SECRET clearance its not really anything special at all, basically if you have a clean background, pretty clean driving record, and decent credit you can get a SECRET. I do work basically as a military policeman, but civilian. Patrol the base ect.. However my grandpa yes he had a COSMIC, He doesnt say much detail but as of late his health is getting worse and he' is now seeing how many people are talking about stuff ont he Web so I think now he feels he can talk more openly about it. Im going to try and get a Video interview with him I think he'll do it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello! I am new here too
. Wanted to be sure and tell you thanks for your service. My grandad was a WWII vet and I have the highest respect for you guys. Thanks again and be safe.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thank you, your Grand Dad, your Dad, Sister, etc. for you service. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I'm sure many here have some questions they would like to ask you and perhaps you can't answer them directly on these boards. I know I have a few myself.

Welcome!

General

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

COSMIC.....so are there et's or not?

Maybe it's not that simple or appropriate here, but it is ats so I had to ask.
I look forward to a video interview, that would be super cool!
I'm sorry to hear about your GF's health, and I hope he gets better or at the very least, not any worse.
Thanks, specopt

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Everyone in the Military has a Secret Clearance .Its not that special ..JUST SAYING So hope no one is misled by that statement

Welcome
My father was almost **very near** Gen .W during his Vietnam Tour .I will leave it at that
,and of course my current Military connection is pretty clear .
De Oppresso Liber

[edit on 5-7-2010 by SFwife]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
He tells me yes there is ET's, and has turned me onto all of this. We havnt had a chance to sit down and really talk in detail yet, and as I said before he would never go into detail at all. But lately he's been online and see'ing alot of the people talking ect... So this has sparked some light onto it for him the fact that its out in the open. So I did text him today and said I want to set up the video interview, so Im hoping to get that done if not this weekend maybe next, but soon yea. I did specifically ask him about some of the people ive been looking at, John Lear. Phil Schneider ect, Castello ect.. So im hoping to get some of his input on that stuff. I know he never did anything like in Dulce or none of that crazy stuff, but he stated basically he'd processed some documents, and other things, Ordered some equipment destined for a base, things like that. So yea, im gonna pick at his brain. Again he was just a joe schmoe nobody until he ended up in vietnam in Saigon as a pencil pusher / commo SGT., in the same office as 4 star General Westmorland. There he made alot of connects, which led him to the COSMIC assignment stuff afterward. From what he's telling me.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OK Sgt, welcome to ATS. The Kernel is glad that we have another vet here. He's also glad that the Mash hasn't run out yet.

Now drop and give me 50. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Well I for one am grateful to hear from you and share membership with you. I think your GFather may be surprised at how many people know and inquire about these things. We have 200,000 + minds here alone at ats. The internet has been such a blessing in connecting people, ideas and efforts, and it leads me to believe there truly is a mass awakening( defined by me as those that have realizations beyond the facade of the MSM and all the stuff we were taught in school).
Again, best wishes and respect sir!

[edit on 5-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn
OK Sgt, welcome to ATS. The Kernel is glad that we have another vet here. He's also glad that the Mash hasn't run out yet.

HOTTY TODDY

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8yrARMYvet
Hello all. Just as of Late have become extremely interested in the government portion of UFOlogy, D.U.M.B's ECT... I am an 8 year Army, Combat Vet of Iraq.

sir, welcome to ATS, sir!

i too am a vet. 98-09 as firedog in usaf.
3+ yrs in warzones
home station was nellis afb. nevada

Adjacent to GOLDSTONE deep space communication center. I witnessed a UFO back in 2003 ...

i've seen a few of those things myself. under very interesting circumstances i might add.

sometimes i think the U.S.A. being all it's cracked up to be may not have been misleading us intentionally all this time....

i remember in third grade at glenn elementary in Normal Illinois more than 30 years ago when Mrs Yates taught us about compound words being formed from other words that also had meanings themselves. She just didn't teach us all the compound words that year....

Disc + Low + Sure = Disclosure

but, alas, maybe my math is wrong?

Welcome To ATS, & THANKS For Joining, & sharing!

who am i and what do i know?

End Transmission,
ET

p.s.
When applicable please give ET stars. ET is collecting stars.
ET collect every new star
to put to the left in avatar

when ET posts, you will feel the urge to give a star
do not fight the urge to give ET a star. help fill in the blanks and ATS will go far. Give ET a star....

Star Top Bar:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081748eec552.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn

50 you say?

look out below! incoming:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dd330a69727.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

sir, welcome to ATS, sir!

While well meant I'm quite sure, one of the BIG differences between Army and Air Force, NEVER .... EVER..... IN LIFE..... Call an Army NCO 'Sir'. We work for a living.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join