It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sajsiam Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Being a new member of ATS, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Texas, only a few miles from the Gulf of Mexico. As yet, Galveston Island beaches are still clean, but it's just a matter of time before the oil hits us, too. I joined ATS because of a wonderful video, The Mustang Conspiracy 7-5-2010. Yes, I'm one of those people trying to save our American wild horses and burros from extinction by the DOI and BLM. Very happy to be here and hope to learn much more about this particular conspiracy through this terrific site, ATS.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I pray that your habitat isn't ruined in the many days that follow. I'm sure you can find lots of great information on the spill that you won't find in the MSM.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sajsiam

Howdy sajsiam!
Welcome aboard

How's that heat treatin' ya down there? I know, I have family in Texas too. I hope the best for the Tx coast, as well as the others, but these hurricanes make me nervous, and it is still early.

Look forward to your input,
Best wishes...

EDIT TO ADD: Just in..tar balls in W. Galveston, but they are not sure if they are from this incident. Unfortunately Tx has a bit of history when it comes to oil spills too.
www.khou.com...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

new topics

join