It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin bans photography of BP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

On youtube's most popular. I think there is something going on with him banning photographers from filming and taking photo's of the BP mess.

It isn't illegal to take a photo unless it's on private property.

What do you guy's think?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is sickening. yes, as far as I know, taking photos in any public place is ok. welcome to a police state.
Thanks for sharing this video.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is becoming more and more common. All the president has to say is it's an "Executive Order", thereby bypassing the congress and the Constitution.

It is absolutely treasonous the way our government is making laws on the fly with absolutely no accountability! Call it what you want but I call it a dictatorship. What could be more dictatorial than the way this administration is behaving? And it's not limited to just this administration. Bush did the same thing.

What really p1sses me off the fact that there is nobody in Washington that is on our side. The Republicans are in this up to their necks and they cannot be relied upon. When will it end?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Being a photographer I learned the rules early on. The beaches are not pvt property and one should be able to photograph all they want to.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

I was thinking dictatorship but was hesitate to say it! Thank you, I totally agree. And we just celebrated our freedom, geeeeezzzzz!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Another misleading post, the title an outright lie. A 65 foot restriction of the work zone is not banning photography. There is a biological disaster taking place and the government is justified in keeping the gawkers from getting in the way.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Irregardless, the burden of this debacle is quickly trading shoulders from BP to the Obama administration. His handling of this entire crisis has been at best, woefully inadequate and at worst, knowingly ignorant. Say what you want about the man, or how this leak (for the above reason) doesn't even compare, but when the Exxon-Valdez went down George Senior was on it... feeling hopeless because of nature is one thing, feeling hopeless because of your elected leadership is another. This will be Obama's Waterloo, forget the health care bill...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join