It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is PLENTY of evidence of ZPE in action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
9 months later & still no response.
Get this; The people at CERN are still making a big show of it; 'next year we will make a breakthrough'
Now it's on the news; 'scientist says anything is possible'
Not that it has anything to do with Higgs; that's already been forgotten, but the hype remains.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't want to be overly provocative but from my own quite limited study of electricity, I believe it could be argued that all electronic phenomena are zero point energy phenomena, in fact it could be said that all phenomena are zero point energy phenomena.

Calling a phenomenon this or that and saying that it is the result of this or that really depends on where one chooses to put the backets around an event and demarcate a phenomenon. If you take the brackets off completely, you eventually come to a void (zero point) out of which everything manifests.

"ZPE" is not really that profound, I don't believe. I think it is simply about finding a way to tap into the energy potential of the universe at points which are less gross than the ones we usually associate with electricity.

That is not to diminish the importance of probing for those points or to belittle the genius of those who may have located such points or to suggest that locating those points is easy. These are ground breaking endeavours, but at this time in history there is a lot of pro and con emotionalism about such things that will seem silly in the hindsight of history, I think. My two cents worth.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I agree completely.
It seems to me that we have missed something fundamental way back when, a few people (like Tesla & Keeley) made some important discoveries that have since been forgotton, or even worse, supressed.

I have stated many times that i'm not a theorist or mathematician, but in the course of my experiments it became clear that there is a whole branch of 'electricity' that we know virtually nothing about.
Later, i heard of the ZP theory, & it seems to fit the facts.
I have been able to measure actual overunity (albeit a few watts at most) and i am now working on scaling it up.
I cannot even explain 'how' it works, i just see that it does.
I now have enough material to keep me busy for the next 20 years

I will try to make a decent video explaining exactly what i'm up to, possibly a new thread, time permitting.
Thanks for your feedback

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A temporary boycott is in effect, i will no longer be posting on ATS until Amaterasu gets reinstated.
You can u2u me if you have any questions about this thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
A temporary boycott is in effect, i will no longer be posting on ATS until Amaterasu gets reinstated.
You can u2u me if you have any questions about this thread.

Whoo?!?!?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join