It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is PLENTY of evidence of ZPE in action

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Since i read the threads 'free energy motor' and 'where are all the supressed devices'-i thought my replies were going off topic so i have decided to post this.
First of all, my research in electromagnetics, gravity, & 'free' energy (free meaning you don't have to pay for it, or use any hydrocarbon fuel) goes back 30 years.
In that time, i have discovered that the inventions that 'dissapeared' or were supressed in some way-normally as a 'fatal accident' for the inventor, or in mild cases, inprisonment (in the name of 'national security' of course)-were the ones that ACTUALLY WORKED.
Today there are hundreds if not thousands of 'inventors' selling 'how to' plans.
These are nearly always con men-they are considered harmless by TPTB so they leave them alone. In fact they help the supression by spreading disinformation (and making people angry when they are conned).
Some of those who have been duped even turn extremely hostile to the whole 'free energy' idea and actively try to subvert it. I feel sorry for them, but 'life's like a box of chocolates' isn't it?
You never know what you will get. Despite being a believer in 'ZPE' i have great distrust of anyone SELLING 'how to' plans-it reminds me of all those 'how to get rich like me' books that proliferated in the 80's-they got rich because you bought their books full of mumbo jumbo phsycobabble. If it worked, they would be selling the machines themselves. The most likely candidates are the free plans e.g. Stan Meyer et al.
Unfortunately, it's the same with the new energy revolution, & beleive me, it is a revolution, and it's happening now.
When i first read Tesla's notes over 30 years ago, no-one ever heard of him.
Now the name Tesla is universally known, but generally misunderstood. Like all genius inventors, he never quite got the message across.
The same witch burning practises carry on today, only now it's called 'debunking'
Hell, if i want to spend $1000 on magnets & wire, it's MY money isn't it?
I have masses of data on the ideas & their inventors-including PJ Kellys excellent book (which i am pleased to see right here on ATS-S&F to the dude responsible) I was unable to upload it, turkey that i am
I have witnessed & measured 'overunity' effects-it's just a question of scaling it up.
Here are some examples of what i mean.....
www.youtube.com...
Now i am taking a risk placing this link so keep it to yourselves, eh?
This is just the tip of the iceberg, Most 'free energy' devices are a con of some kind, but a few of them are REAL.Most of my time is taken up with investigating the plausibility of these devices & where possible, duplicating them.
I welcome your thoughts on this..............

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I almost forgot; i had a threatening e-mail from the FBI some time ago because i downloaded all references to Tesla from their site, they called it 'illegal'-i told them to come & shoot me, then.
In it were letters signed by Hoover (some time after he left office & in one case, after he died)stating that they had 'lost' several CRATES of Teslas papers, this is now common knoweledge BTW.
If it was 'illegal' to download it, why was it posted?
They had to, under the freedom of information act.
In any case i am pleased to report that i am considerably alive & bullet-free

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
All the big corporations who make money with selling energy in various ways like oil companies do hold back the technology. They will not want their income to get lost.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
www.youtube.com...
Now i am taking a risk placing this link so keep it to yourselves, eh?

Risk? You mean the risk of being punched in the face by people who are pissed of at being duped into watching such a useless video?

I'm fast becoming one of those people who are angry at being duped into reading useless posts that provide no relevant information like this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread590641/pg1#pid9157770]

On Nov. 11, inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, Arie M. DeGeus of AMDG Scientific Corp was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglass International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials were saying the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and not likely to be a homicide

Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing, among other things, that he had been in relatively good health. The timing is also suspicious. He was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete as a fuel source.

Charlotte Macklenburg Police detective, M. Conner, said that it would be a while yet before the toxicology report comes in on this case.

Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:

"DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”.

Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

pesn.com...

by Benjamin Fulford
September-03-2008

from Rense Website

A man by the name of Stefan Nystrom invented a way to generate energy from ocean waves that he claims would cost 5% of what coal energy does.

He set up a proto-type in Ghana and, initially, claims to have found many potential investors. However, suddenly problems started to pop up. The investors, originally extremely enthusiastic, started to back off. He was offered bribes in order to quit. Finally, he began to be harassed by Ghanaian police and mercenaries.

He contacted me in hopes of getting protection. I told him to come to Japan. He told me he was not allowed to leave the country. He said they had taken parts from his prototype. I said I would see what I could do.

Before I could do anything, yesterday I received a disturbing set of phone calls from a very scared sounding Mr. Nystrom.

"They tried to kill me three times today," he screamed into the phone.

Then I lost contact with him, and his phone has been switched off.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

That's just two examples.

BP has no compunction in killing mustangs, the gulf coast or anyone that stands in their way of profit.

Most major corporations are now run by psychopaths.

Cheap and clean energy is possible but the people who head the energy corporations aren't going to allow this.

This is a real interesting conspiracy to research.

In the 1980's over two dozen science graduates and experts working for Marconi or Plessey Defence Systems died in mysterious circumstances, most appearing to be suicides.

This rabbit holes also goes real deep with many twists and turns.

March 1982: Professor Keith Bowden, 46
April 1983: Lt-Colonel Anthony Godley, 49
March 1985: Roger Hill, 49
November 19, 1985: Jonathan Wash, 29
August 4, 1986: Vimal Dajibhai, 24
October 1986: Arshad Sharif, 26
January 1987: Richard Pugh, 37
January 12, 1987: Dr. John Brittan, 52
February 1987: David Skeels, 43
February 1987: Victor Moore, 46
February 22, 1987: Peter Peapell, 46
April 1987: George Kountis age unknown.
April 10, 1987: Shani Warren, 26
April 10, 1987: Stuart Gooding, 23
April 24, 1987: Mark Wisner, 24
March 30, 1987: David Sands, 37
May 3, 1987: Michael Baker, 22
June 1987: Jennings, Frank, 60.
January 1988: Russell Smith, 23
March 25, 1988: Trevor Knight, 52
August 1988: Alistair Beckham, 50
August 22, 1988: Peter Ferry, 60
September 1988: Andrew Hall, 33

There are about 54 more people listed.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In short if your a microbiologists, ufologist or inventor of cheap clean energy, you could have a fatal accident/suicide.

John Crawford ATS's own William One Sac met a early death by cancer when he went to Montauk. He was not that old.

I think there are multiple connections, it's just we can't see the big picture yet.

I'm still wondering if this Oil Gush was truely a accident due to human error/greed or something else?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

You will find you can pause the video and read the documents.
They state very clearly what ZPE is, where it comes from, & why it's being supressed. I also stated that most 'free energy' devices are faked, but the ones that actually work receive the most criticism, i also explained why.
The mathematical proof is there, so is the physical evidence.
I also know why some inventors meet with 'accidents' & why others don't.
Aspden & others explain how 'overunity' is not breaking any physical laws, Bearden's theory of 'engineering reality itself' is not as crazy as it seems.
It is clear that conventional EM theory is in a bad way.
What makes ME angry is that we should have had this technology 100 years ago

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree completely, except i believe that the accident was just that, it was human error (pumping water into the outer pipe), Relaxed safety laws, a combination of things. Sure they play it down, sure they will use it as a soapbox to sell us some new laws.
The list of inventors meeting untimely deaths is indeed huge, way out of proportion to any other occupation-this should concern people.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I almost forgot; i had a threatening e-mail from the FBI some time ago because i downloaded all references to Tesla from their site, they called it 'illegal'-i told them to come & shoot me, then.

I'm sorry but I simply don't believe you! I think you're telling tall tales!

IRM :shk:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No, i actually recieved a rather threatening mail from the FBI that i was 'illegally' downloading from their site (referenced as a source in Margaret Cheney's book).
The Hoover letters are all in there, you can look it up.
And, yes, i did invite them to come & shoot me.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

This is a pretty interesting read. In terms of accidental death and coporations being involved in technology hold back, there are numberous incident like this.

I remember when I was a student a professor showed us a video of people who had come out saying that they had come up with numberous ways to reduce the need to rely on fossil fuels and could introduce mass amounts of renewable energy, but when getting ready to implement said plans, certain corporations stepped in and forced/persuaded government officals to cancel these plans.

Which have still yet to be implemented in the fashion they were once intended. Its a shame really, since I humanity should be working towards a better tomorow and now trying to crush itself with petty things such as profit. At the end of the day if we fail now, there will be no future for these corporations

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Incidentally, Part 3 will no longer play, typical of the convenient 'technical problems' that bug many videos with any controversy in them.
Funny how it happened more or less the same time as i posted the link

Never mind, i promise to provide much better links in future.
As for YooToob, well it's just entertainment, right?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by playswithmachines]
It seems to be working again, you have to switch to 420 pixel mode

Before, it worked on all modes, so it's just a glitch, not MIB

BTW i have uploaded some PDF's onto ATS, i can't swamp the site with 3Gb so here are a few small files to give you an idea (and some proof) of so-called 'free energy'-look in the 'technology & weapons' section (why they can't split this category is beyond me)

[edit on 10-7-2010 by playswithmachines]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

One question, really a point of clarification, you know, to insure that we're on the same page..."ZPE" stands for?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by just an allusion

One question, really a point of clarification, you know, to insure that we're on the same page..."ZPE" stands for?

Zero Point Energy and free energy devices.
Sorry it's wikipedia but good enough to start with.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachinesIf it worked, they would be selling the machines themselves.

You mean like Elon Musk has and is doing with the (aptly named) Tesla Roadster and Model S:

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

www.caranddriver.com... _info/2012_tesla_model_s_sedan/tes_model_s_12_burstein_13/2077202-1-eng-US/tes_model_s_12_burstein_13_cd_gallery.jpg

- "?" -

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Well, why don't you post the mail you got here?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No, i actually recieved a rather threatening mail from the FBI that i was 'illegally' downloading from their site (referenced as a source in Margaret Cheney's book).
The Hoover letters are all in there, you can look it up.
And, yes, i did invite them to come & shoot me.

Playswithmachines.....

So.....

Did you died?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Could you please elaborate a bit more about Edgar Hoover sending you files on Tesla?

So you went to the FBI website, somehow found that they had published "extremely secret files about Tesla" - you're implying that they published the "missing papers" - and then you simply downloaded it?

And then, the FBI contacts you and tells you you have done something illegal? And then they threaten you?

And we should, uhm, believe this?

Can you please

- Link to the site you donwloaded from?

-Provide us with a copy of the threatening email?

- Make public what you were able to donwload?

I smell tall tales. It's up to you to change my mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

i have discovered that the inventions that 'dissapeared' or were supressed in some way-normally as a 'fatal accident' for the inventor, or in mild cases, inprisonment (in the name of 'national security' of course)-were the ones that ACTUALLY WORKED.
You should have posted all the details about which one worked before they kill you, which obviously according to your research, they are now going to do for blabbing about working free energy devices.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Originally posted by just an allusion

Zero Point Energy and free energy devices.
Sorry it's wikipedia but good enough to start with.

Thanks for clarifying that for me.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Alright, so by "ZPE" we're referring to a Zero Point Energy system wherein the irreducible minimum energy possessed by a physical system is either equal to or greater than the amount of input energy required for it to function, you know, wherein the work product exceeds the amount of work required for it to work, and not so much a matter of a particular substance, object, or configuration of substances or objects, that generate a form of energy without any apparent outside influence or instigation ...Agreed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join