It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some spiritual advice.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So here's the problem, and I would greatly respect feedback, be it welcoming or blunt. I am a 22 year old male, a college graduate with everything going for me right now. I have been a Proud Christian follower for several years now and I have never thought of straining from my faith until now. A couple years ago I was introduced to the most wonderful person on the face of this earth (only one mans opinion I know), and our friendship grew into a strong love. During that time I was diagnosed with manic depression. It hit me like a truck and literally destroyed the relationships I had worked so hard for in my life. The one person I cared about most was hurt so much but trusted me to seek help.

Long story short, help was working and I foolishly thought I didnt need help anymore (first mistake of anyone recoving from any affliction), and just resently everything came crashing down, and I again diagnosed with clinical bipolar disorder. I look back now and wonder why? Why would a God so loving and caring give me someone so lovely only to push her away and make her be disgusted with the person a have become. Yes it might be a mental sickness that many people on this planet deal with, but it is no excuse for the pain that has been inflicted, which I think to be true. I have been turning to God more than ever before in my life and I receive nothing. I am no close minded "religous" freak as some may believe most Christians to be. I accept all walks of life and do not believe my faith in a being to be better than anyone elses. I also understands the limitations of God's powers on mankind and the endless possibilities of Satan's ever extending hand.

I am seriously considering to sell my soul to Lucifer, the great Morningstar, the Prince of Lies. I would sell it for understanding and forgiveness of my lovely girl in which I want to spend the rest of my life with happily, eternity be damned.... literally. Lemme know what you think.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am seriously considering to sell my soul to Lucifer, the great Morningstar, the Prince of Lies. I would sell it for understanding and forgiveness of my lovely girl in which I want to spend the rest of my life with happily, eternity be damned.... literally. Lemme know what you think

Are you kidding me? I think you are a spammar. WTH does selling your soul have to do with losing faith and having bi polar?

Don't believe in anything then. It's better than selling your soul who according to your own bible hates your guts.

So you leave christianity because of alittle suffering and sell it to a being who hates your guts and will give you more suffering.

I'm being as blunt as possible.

Here's the deal. If the girl can't handle your problems which are fixable through confession. Then she doesn't really love you in the first place brother.

Clinical bi polar = medication. True love = stick with that person through it all.

Maybee it's a test of true love from God.

But what i find ridiculous is the selling my soul to satan part which IMO shows you to be either playing with us as a spammar, or really really confused.

That has nothing to do with the problem you are facing.

People sell their souls because they hate God. it's completley different.

peace.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
and that qoute again.

am seriously considering to sell my soul to Lucifer, the great Morningstar, the Prince of Lies. I would sell it for understanding and forgiveness of my lovely girl in "

Think before you post. You just explained what the Devil is.

" the father of lies "

So how can you sell your soul to him for (understanding) like he would explain it to you, if he's the FATHER OF LIES?

Unless you meant for understanding for her and forgiveness. satan can't grant that only God can. You go to God for that. Not cop out and sell your soul. OP if this is true love, it will last through any suffering you can imagine.

peace. good luck in the future

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What does god have to do with you ??

There is no struggle going on between god and satan over your eternal soul, the struggle is within. You have no one to blame but you.

Throw away your simple notions of the world, forget everything you've been taught, and be born again unto new worlds my friend.

so your bi-polar, depressed, maybe your quick tempered, .... this only tells me you lack in experience, because only with experience can we truly know, and learn to control ourselves. Be like water, that bends around any object, yet can wither away any stone. Things can only affect you if you allow them.

We all have a different set of tools to use here, it is up to us to figure out how to use them. The struggle will cease when you find no further use for it.

join