It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth about ET's and UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

They don't need our resources, they have mastered time and space, and can instantaneously manifest anything they want. That is how they travel throughout the universe, they dissapear into the fabric of space time then manifest instantaneously wherever they wish in the universe, in our 3D realm they can if they wish manifest ships made out of pure alloys and elements. This is also how they disguise themselves as aircraft and shape shift between, orbs, triangles, cigars, then disuising as a normal aircraft with nav lights.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ammilam

My life has been insane since the 2nd, It's like it has forced me to deal with my demons, I keep ending up in very difficult situations, like parents attacking me for no reason, I see this as a test, if i can learn to love all these insane people unconditionally and not judge them for there problems I will be able to rapidly raise my consciousness so I can resonate with the ET's more frequently. You sound like me, my highest excitement and my greatest fear is ET contact. Every time I have an intenese experience I have to cancel it as my fears rise up in me. After the sighting on the second, I suddenly thought holy crap this is all real, so that means I create my own reality, and that means that abductions are real, and Im scared of abductions, oh noes my fear is gonna manifest and i'm gonna get anal probed, get me out of here. I can laugh about it now but when the fear gets you in the higher vibrations it's very far from funny. If your greatest fear and highest excitement is contact I think you may have found one of your "life themes" chosen prior to incarnation on Earth, just my 2 cents ^^

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

They are two very well known whistle blowers, there is a wealth of information out there on them, I'm not sure but I think they were both involved in the disclosure project back in 2001. I love your imagination you are getting me excited already, I guess about 30 - 40 years before we have our own anti grav ships, 50 years we will have mastered hyperspace. After mainstream science discovers Hyperspace is not a place but a state of being

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've been thinking more about those interviews. While some parts are fascinating, it doesn't make complete sense to me. It's full of contradictions.

To me it looks like it is indeed possible that Robert Dean had access to some top secret documents and gained some confirmation of alien presence on Earth. I am guessing however that the rest was a result of his own research and probably fantasy or delusions.

He's saying that aliens have been around for centuries, that they are in our governments. Come on.. That would mean that the all-powerful aliens have actually led us to where we are now. Led us through World Wars, terrorism, drug trafficking, oil spills, etc.

One might say that the aliens have a non-interference policy and that might explain that. However, what are they doing in our government then? Maybe they are not that powerful after all? Oops... another contradiction.

Aliens have cities on Mars and the Moon? Why would anyone want to live in an underground city on Mars when the whole galaxy or even universe is at their disposal?

I mean the first video in the original post was intriguing, but the second one and a half hour interview made less and less sense and derailed the topic into some questionable new age stuff.

My 2 cents.

Originally posted by hermantinkly
...alien visitors are indeed real and always have been, whereas imaginary gods are not. [edit on 5-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

Care to provide some evidence? I mean real evidence. Man, I hate it when someone presents something as a known fact, when it's not.

[edit on 6/7/2010 by WideOpenSpace]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

actually he said that there are aliens that look like us, and that would make sense, since, thought our history, that are a lot of missing pieces that would be explained with a presence of some superior race, instead of "angels", "demons", "jesus" or whatever

and he did say that they MAY be in our government ... if they are, they are sure not doing anything to change for the best, thats for sure

the reality is that we cant take all those videos and mark is as truth, we dont know, it is just a different perspective to the problem

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join