It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth about ET's and UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In my opinion Clifford Stone and Robert Dean are two of the most honest and valuable whistle blowers out there.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That is an amazing video. I'm really glad you posted that. Thats exactly the kind of people this country, or world, needs. People that are willing (and want) to get the truth out to the public. We have just as much right as any other person to know what is going on, and its infuriating that our government is keeping such needed information from us. Our civilization is in dire need of this knowledge. I myself as well as most ATS members know that there is life out there in the universe besides us. All humans want to know the meaning to life, and where we came from. I know that once the veils are lifted from our eyes it will help to answer these questions, and we deserve to know. S&F for you.. Great find.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ammilam

Within 2 years I believe it will be common knowledge that we are not alone in the universe, one way or another the truth will come out

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
reply to post by ammilam

Within 2 years I believe it will be common knowledge that we are not alone in the universe, one way or another the truth will come out

I think its already a common assumption that we are not alone in the universe...math tends to favor that side of the argument.

The prevailing question is, are any advanced civilizations popping by...this is the question that divides most...

personally, I believe that we are mapped out at the very least...give a space faring civilization a million or two years of exploring and surely your going to have some pretty good maps of planets and star systems...that doesn't mean however that we are being visited or even cared about...just a becon on a galactic space map showing some slightly advanced primates are currently inhabiting...moniter at a distance until they create some sort of warp or space bending device is created, otherwise, dont interfere.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The thing I always wonder is how we are going to find out about their involvement with us. Will 'they' tell us who, and what they are? Or will our government tell us (not too likely) ? I don't really know anymore. It seems like everyday I lose more and more faith that we are going to ever be told the truth...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I think we already created a space bending device, the atom bomb, and I think this is what attracted a lot of them here.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ammilam

They will tell us who and why they are here, initially via telepathic communication, eventually we will meet physically, we need to "tune in" to their way of being first. You can only find the truth inside, no outside source can show you the truth.

I am a contactee, see my thread here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by redzi0n]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree we are not alone as well, however, I find it hard to believe we have been visited - I think we have too many valuable natural resources here on earth (including ourselves) that would be desirable to other species, and if they are advanced enough to reach us, I think they would just take what they wanted.

Not like we could stop them.

So that leaves a few options:

1-We are alone (not likely)
2-We have not been found yet (possible)
3-They know we are here, but can't reach us yet due to lack of technology (just as possible)
4. They have been en route for some time, doomsday approaches (grin, but possible)
or
5-We are their own personal ant farm/ their CREATION and under their protection from other species under penalty of offender's homeworld annihilation. (No comment)

I would like to think that visitors would have the Gene Rodenberry code of ethics, but I think that is wishful thinking on our part. God knows what humans would be capable of with that technology...look what we did to each other just on this planet!!

CDS

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

That is amazing. I have always wanted an experience of my own, and not just an ET experience, but an awakening. The only thing that holds me back from seeking it out is my extreme fear of it. I have been terrified of 1. meeting an ET because of what could happen, and 2. that I dont know what my life will be like after. This same fear is what drives me to it. You are so lucky to have had that life experience. What has your life been like since the 2nd?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good video.

I cannot comment on the veracity of what is said, as I know little about those two men, but it is interesting nonetheless.

It's incredible to think that some of the ETs visiting our planet may be intergalactic! I always assumed ETs came from far away - but not that far!

It also doesn't suprise me at all that some of the ETs are almost identical to humans in appearance. I think life will follow a very similar evolutaionary path anywhere in the universe.

Almost all the sources I've read regarding human interest in ET technology is that the interest mainly lies with antigravity (AG). The commercial potential of the ability to generate localized antigravity is mind-boggling.

Imagine personal AG vehicles! We could fly about anywhere in the world in our own miniture personal aircraft. Back to the Future "hoverboards" would be under Christmas trees the world over!

Imagine building cars and planes, and a million other things, without any nuts, bolts, screws or glue. Imagine all the component parts being "held" in place with AG.

Imagine suspending anything you want anywhere in the sky. Just think of the real estate, planning and housing problems this could solve. You could literally build houses, schools, restaurants, prisons, everything - in the sky!

The possibilites are endless. And of course, that's just on earth. Imagine being able to buy a spaceship, like you would buy a car, and take a vacation cruising around the planets and stars...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

You might find this interesting. It's a 79 page thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

It helps to think of ET theories as a house of cards. One element implies and hinges upon dozens of others. For example, if we are being visited, then it probably means that at least one of the ET descriptions floating around is valid. But all of them are humanoid, so it implies that these ETs are humanoid. That itself has implications. This goes on and on.

If they're here, then there is a genetic link. Not a small one, either. Is our theory of evolution incorrect? Probably not. Dolphins, octopi, some species of birds, all exhibit high intelligence but vary widely in their form. Any one of those could have evolved (and still can, I suppose) to a point where they could start civilizations. So why would creatures that supposedly evolved entirely on their own look more similar to us than even chimpanzees?

Where does this genetic link fit in? This question has been agitating me for a long time. How to start? Look for the nearest common ancestor in our lineage. Humans fit snugly into a mostly unbroken evolutionary tree going back to single-celled prokaryotes. So between that point, and us now, when was the first time that earth life started exhibiting characteristics that can be also attributed to these aliens?

It's a very difficult question. We don't know anything about life outside Earth. It's our one and only example. There are inevitably going to be similarities. For example, the symmetrical nature of earth life could easily come about elsewhere. Certain mathematical principles like phi might be expected to be incorporated. But what about a spinal cord, upper/lower torso, with head attached by neck, with eyes, ears, nose and mouth in the exact configuration as humans.

Anyways, we're genetically related to all of them, is my point. This is central to their motives. There are probably some benevolent factions that have a Prime Directive code, as well as malevolent factions whose motives may lie somewhere in the physics of spirituality. That's just my speculation though. Rant over.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not only do extraterrestrials exist, extraterrestrials have been on this planet since before modern human ever even existed. Humans are very arrogant to think that just because they cannot perceive something with their five senses, that it isn't there. The five senses lock and limit reality; they do not paint an accurate, whole picture of reality. That being said, there ARE multidimensional extraterrestrials that are part human, and part Reptilian. This is factual. You know what else is factual? That these same extraterrestrials raided this planet hundreds of thousands of years ago and created versions of humans with a two-stranded-based DNA system that locked them into controllable, operable frequencies.

These beings have indoctrinated humanity so thoroughly that people are now too weak-minded to even fathom that they exist to begin with. Via religion, science, and other forms of subtle indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the Reptilians have steered humanity in the exact opposite direction of the truth over thousands of years, to the point where now, the concept of an alien master/creator is considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy that people ridicule and laugh at. Strangely enough, the concept of an imaginary god has been perfectly acceptable and is by no means considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy in society! Yet, the concept of aliens is taboo, and is ultra-ridiculed in a freakish "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"-type fashion. This is due to the fact that alien visitors are indeed real and always have been, whereas imaginary gods are not. The aliens don't want you to know they exist though, so they got humanity to pay attention to those imaginary gods over a long period of time. What happens when you pay attention to something for a long period of time continuously? What happens when you repeat something over and over again? What happens to an African child born and raised in England? By the time they're toddlers, they've already learned how to speak, act, and think like an English native without even noticing how they did so. This is the same thing that's happened to humanity, but over a much, much, much longer span and on a largescale. "The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison."

[edit on 5-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
If they're here, then there is a genetic link. Not a small one, either. Is our theory of evolution incorrect? Probably not. Dolphins, octopi, some species of birds, all exhibit high intelligence but vary widely in their form. Any one of those could have evolved (and still can, I suppose) to a point where they could start civilizations. So why would creatures that supposedly evolved entirely on their own look more similar to us than even chimpanzees?

The humanoid form is - as far as we know - the optimum form for intelligent life to take. That's true for our planet, there's no reason why it won't be true elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow... I sincerely hope that this guy is crazy. Or maybe I don't.

This is kind of overwhelming.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by WideOpenSpace]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A great video thank you and ties in perfectly with what I have been working on this evening. So on that note I might as well post here what I have been working on as I am about to start pestering the British prime minister and later MI5 with some correspondence on the very subject of disclosure.

I could sit and moan about it and expect nothing orI can start getting proactive about it.

We need disclosure now more than we have ever needed it and I really hope it comes soon. The following letter is a draft and I will spend a further two more days on it but my intention is to send it via email and snail mail.

My draft letter to the RT Hon David Cameron - Prime Minister

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Prime minister In a 2009 report for the BBC you vowed to reveal any files secret or otherwise that may exist on the UFO phenomenon should you ever become Prime Minister. While speaking at a direct public meeting you pledged to be “open and frank” regarding any government knowledge about the extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis (UFO’s).

At the meeting in north Tyneside you were respectfully questioned on a number of incidents and at one point in the meeting the name of Doctor Edgar Mitchell, a former astronaut and the sixth man to walk on the moon was quoted as saying, “The American government has had contact with extraterrestrials on multiple occasions and that these were ongoing.”

You replied and I quote “I think we should be as open as possible, so I would be quite happy to give you a guarantee that if I became prime minister I would always be entirely open and frank about these things, I don't think any of us have any clue whether there's intelligent life out there and it is certainly not something that any government should seek to hide from anyone.”

Sir I am writing to you so that I might play my own small part in reminding you of the pledge you gave on that occasion and to remind you that never in recent political history has your office been held in such low regard and an assumption that there can be no honesty or respect to the people that your office is meant to serve.

I do not mean this as some crass assault on your office but as an honest reminder to you with open hands that to give us the public people a true disclosure on what you know or have the authority of finding out would be to gain your office and your future authority powerful wings for the future when the time comes again that you might call on the peoples vote.

Dear Prime Minister ever since the days of your ‘hug a hoodie speech’ I considered that you more than those other suited smilers and honeyed speakers and that you, above them would have the capacity to see further and look deeper into the strained psychology of why we the public only half listen to the words of politicians these days. From the days since you made that speech I grew to have a respect for you and a hope that you would do things differently, that you would see that an age of political deceit slid down to us the voter by a long stagnated labour government could at last come to an end.

An open and frank disclosure thus would not only be of a great benefit to us the voting people but such an act would gain you much respect in even your most disparaging of quarters. I believe a full and frank disclosure would give you a stronger mandate as a leader who would have proven with this act that he has broken with the mould that was created decades ago by less than worthy governments. If you could be so honestly minded as to give us the British people a real and open knowledge on what the ministry of defence and the security services know on the phenomenon then in the long term I must say that there can only be good to come of this.

It has always been noted in many quarters that potential political leaders say one thing and do another when it comes to gaining power but this need not be the case on your part and I hope for political truth and I hope you might be the one to deliver this truth.

You are a father and husband, I am also a husband and father and I must tell you that my family and friends have seen things in the sky that were nothing we could have ever manufactured and my family have been forced to question the why and how of it all when we should simply be living our lives.

On a personal note my life and my family’s lives have been turned upside down by irregular but ongoing sightings that have at one point caused my marriage to come under immense strain and a daughter to leave home out of fear. I tell you this only so you can see why I am so motivated to contact you in the hope that I might receive some answers to what it is that has been taking place in the skies above Edinburgh over the past several years.

Respectfully Mr prime Minister we need leadership in these times as we suffer at home and abroad because our freedoms are squeezed tighter because of a perceived need to safeguard British liberties and the British way of life, and as a former soldier I understand all this and grudgingly accept it but only up to a point. However that said, we your voting public also suffer because few can expect honesty and up front talking from those we have voted into office these days and this is a tragedy. These men and woman we should have respect and trust in but our trust taken for granted and squandered thanks to the lack of effort on the part of the last government.

An open and frank disclosure from you Prime Minister would do much to rectify the damage wrought by the last government.

I write to you now with the sincerest hope that you might release the data that I am certain has been organized and filed away in an ever growing database. If you have no answers to give us your voting public now then I would hope that at some point during your understandably very busy schedule that you might find it convenient to use your authority as the voted for leader of this country to order those who must know the facts to release these facts to us, the voting public.

Sir I tell you honestly that I am a citizen who has no agenda other than that I wish only to know the nature of why I am here amidst the grand scheme of things. I have seen these lights in the sky time after time and I have to deduce that if I, an ordinary citizen living an ordinary life can see these intelligently controlled and yet most definitely nonhuman craft then I would think that my government has seen them too and probably even has a security classification for them too.

With a plethora of expensive monitoring infrastructures bought by the public from military surveillance to that of the science community and security service infrastructure someone under your authority most certainly does know the truth behind this ongoing phenomenon.

Speaking only as a man, a father who aches at all cost to know the truth I ask you compassionately and candidly as the honest man I believe you to be, to release the information or to find it because it seems fair for me to say that enough is enough and we the people in a great time of worry and personal strife have a right to have hope restored to us that we might believe in our government again. A powerful first step in this regard is if you as our leader broke with the accepted regressive behaviours set down by former Prime Ministers Brown and Blair, take the bull by the horns and inform us your voting public the truth in all things related to the extraterrestrial visitation phenomenon.

Yours sincerely

Mr (Snip, snip, snip)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hello Blaine

any ideas what has happened with Clifford stone? I checked your link on this thread and he has'nt replied in a very long time.

I know a friend of his took over by replying on his behalf so maybe he is ill. Hope he is ok....

Albert

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Have you considered the possibility that we're being kept in the dark for our own good? You've seen what terrorists can do with a few aeroplanes, now imagine if ET technology got into "unfriendly" hands and what chaos that could cause.

Government secrets are not always necessarily sinister and dark.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

And your reply from the prime minister to
your very well written letter with a very
balanced view may i add was what?

i do remember the same qwestion being
asked to david camaron myself by the way.

Hey smokeJaguar67 on a side note, i knew it!
I senced a bit ago you were ex forces
not sure how though pal.just got the look i guess.

That would be great if we got the disclosure
we need and CAN handle (well most of us)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join