It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Axe Company Supports MUSHROOMS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have been meaning to make this post for a while now, don't know why it took me so long but check out my observations below. I am a big fan of the AXE smell, so i went ahead and bought the shower gel for myself and here is what i found... It appears there is a MUSHROOM shape at the start of the design behind the font that reads; "AXE SKIN CONTACT". Maybe its not a mushroom, maybe its my IMAGINATION! What does ATS think about this discovery? BTW if you too have a bottle of this stuff, please go check! Perhaps my bottle is unique ( i doubt it).

i45.tinypic.com...
i50.tinypic.com...
i47.tinypic.com...

It does make sense though, look at the design; it starts with a mushroom, and expands into something bigger, green cool rocks i don't know ha! Well, when Magic Mushrooms are ingested, your mind expands. It's a fair analogy. I also would like to add... I am aware of those new highly produced gum commercials that have been airing, and i do think they are a bit strange. Do you think these companies are trying to subconsciously awaken the population by given them some sort of interest in '___' or Mushrooms?

Let me know what you think!

[edit on 5-7-2010 by drkid]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Let me know what you think!

I think this thread will be moved forthwith.

What the hell are you doing staring at little dots on your shower gel container anyway?

Well, when Magic Mushrooms are ingested, your mind expands.

Hmmm.... that might answer my question.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well, its important to analyze hidden images in every day materials. You are able to link it back to its true meaning or purpose. Just look at the SUPER TINY small owl on the Dollar bill, the most common bill of all, and it links back to the Bohemian Grove and how their members worship the owl (because of its ability to see in the dark).

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Could the picture be suds and bubbles
being produced when applying such product
and adding water to it with scrubbing action?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that shower gel is just shower gel.
If you really want a conspiracy, on your shower gel, look up the individual ingredients and what they can do.
Then tell "us" what you think about that.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Mmmm, I'm probably completely wrong but, could those green mushroom looking things possibly be cactus ??

The bottle is promoting cactus milk after all !!

Oh I've gotta give you a flag for a VERY random, weird thread !!

Keep up the good work baby....

[edit on 5-7-2010 by uk today]

top topics

join