It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ufo" spotted today in england

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
hi,

as i have only posted a reply to one thread i cannot start a new thread,

so i hope you don't mind if i post here and you can move it to the relevant section,

i was just browsing through the english news (i'm from england) and spotted this piece that may be of interest and its only a few hours old,

www.telegraph.co.uk...

2 people spotted some "ufo's" flying over reading in berkshire and captured the moment on a mobile phone camera, the footage is about 1½ mins and a bit shakey but interesting non the less,

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - wish you would have been able to put this in the UFO category. Very interesting footage!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks to you for putting that up here,shakey footage indeed , my guessing from the location is that it is an airship.

CX

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting vid, thank you for posting it.

I would get replying on a few more threads if i were you, this would make interesting discussion in the UFO forum.

I've no idea what this could be, i've flown many kites of all sizes, and have flown a few solar balloons too, but these don't look like either.

That said it's pretty poor quality footage so it's hard to tell. Not your fault though.

Thanks again.

CX.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solvectra

Cheers solvectra,

Interesting video, although Phage will probably say it's either a Chinese lantern or a LED torch reflecting from somewhere...

Thanks mate, and welcome to ATS, the best board in the Multiverse..even if some of the more popular members are only slightly less boring that watching paint dry.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thanks for the welcome guys,

hindsight is good, i really should have posted a few replies, got this thread where it should be

i've been trying to find other sources and vids for the 'objects', to add a bit of clout - but all point to the daily telegraph page,

ah well - i think its still a good-ish vid though

new topics

top topics

join