It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq war veteran: Haunted, in prison, now homeless

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
As tragic and heartbreaking as this story is, more of these types of accounts need to be brought to light, so that the masses can step out of the gov, M.I.C.'s, mega-corp and mainstream media puppet's brainwashing of how 'patriotic' and wonderful war is....

War is hell and should be avoided at all costs.

If any of our readers are suffering from PTSD please follow the link provided below. Booze, Drugs and or going head on in your car with a Semi-tractor trailer is not a way to deal with the issue.

I won't bother commenting on the whole "Puppet and War is Wonderful BullCrap"
Veterans Health Administration

Yes, please report all potential political dissidents to a government organization immediately

Sometimes I do wonder how many support administrations, regardless of the country, are actually there to direct and observe post-war soldiers who have lost faith in the political system.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

post traumatic stress disorder is just a generic label for "we don't know what is wrong with you" in my professional opinion.

it is a real problem, not something imagined.

the majority of troops coming home are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.

the majority of troops are not reporting thier problems.

the majority of troops are being re-deployed with stress disorders and traumatic brain injuries.

the majority of local citizens do not know how to deal with them, are afraid of them, and do not want to work with them.

period. period. period. period. period. and period.

medically retired usaf firedog, 44+ months of deployments in warzones, & more than eleven years of service,
et

edit on 14-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: periods.

this post is not to be debated.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to drive home a point. period.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
War is hell and should be avoided at all costs.

yep.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Sometimes I do wonder how many support administrations, regardless of the country, are actually there to direct and observe post-war soldiers who have lost faith in the political system.

i have been "temporarily retired" for more than a year now. i am still required to call the wounded warrior program or wounded warrior project at least once a week.

why am i required to call them once a week? because if i do not they will stop paying me my pension and retirement and disability.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by Carseller4

23% is not a huge percentage.

Hmmm, well now, if I came to you and said that you should give me 23% of your salary, would you think that was a lot? How about 23% interest in your home, vehicle, or hey, how about 23% of everything you've got?

Would you think 23% was a lot then?

The fact that there are homeless people in the US at all is horrible. The fact that 23% of them are people who have served their nation, is criminal!

Blanca Rose, I agree with you 100% on this topic

top topics

<< 1   >>

join