It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor Griff(former Public Enemy Member) Speaks on Illuminati, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Barack Obama An

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Actually this video is pretty interesting
I never knew that about watches, in watch ads the time is always 10:10
Did anyone ever notice that?
I never noticed that!

He also touches on the owl on USD currency

It's a fairly interesting video, if you youtube Professor Griff you will see other videos too

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting to say the least. The only problem is that damn near everyone has a theory about the success of everyone.

If anything, i wonder how much success is due to puttin in work rather than hookups.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I never knew that about watches, in watch ads the time is always 10:10
Did anyone ever notice that?
I never noticed that!

Most watches display their name under the '12'. Having the hands at 10:10 actually calls attention to (brackets) the brand name. It is possible that it could pertain to DC, but there really is a reason for putting the hands where they are in ads.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
If anything, i wonder how much success is due to puttin in work rather than hookups.

In my opinion... very little

You know there's something wrong with the music industry when the really talented artists are struggling and the successful ones are dominating airwaves with songs where they say absolutely nothing but has a nice beat.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think Public Enemy were the first major act in the hip hop world to talk about NWO conspiracies. As time has gone on, they've individually picked up on the evolving themes of NWO. At one point, he was in The Nation of Islam with Louis Farakhan. He left in a splinter group years back.

Apart from getting chronically blunted, they (NoI and 5% Per Centers) have beliefs that white people were created by a mad black genetic scientist thousands of years ago. They've reclaimed and flipped the 'lost white race' theories we often find on ATS and given the credit to a 'lost black race.'

Apart from Prof Griff, the Wu Tang Clan wrote about similar ideas on the album Forever.

Political conspiracies have always been attractive to a certain portion of heavy stoners. In terms of Wu Tang, Tupac and Public Enemy...these were hardcore stoners. Literate and informed stoners...but paranoid about the US PTB.

The 10:10 on watch adverts is not so well known, but has a very logical reason. The hands are symmetrical and there to avoid hiding the makers marks. Look at your own watch. The makers mark can be at the 12 or 3 position. If they took a photo of the watch at these times, we wouldn't see the manufacturer's name.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is part 1 of about 37 or so videos on the illuminati and the music industry. These videos are well written and recorded. They cover a lot of territory, including the deaths of Tupac and Michael Jackson. It took me two days to watch them all, but they are well worth it. Also do a Youtube search for Fritz Springmeier and John Todd. Then google their names to see what TPTB did to silence them. Griff is a brave man!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You will also see watch ads with the hands in the same type of orientation but downward (at 4:40). I assume it has to do with whether the brand name or makers mark is above or below. If its above, the hands would pint upward, leaving a gap for the brand name. Or opposite if its on the bottom. I remember when I first heard about someone asking the question of "why watch/clock ads always have hands pointing in the same direction" it was a good 10 or more years ago and from what I remember they all pointed in the downward, 4:40 (or actually i think the hour & minute hand were reversed, making it 8:20 rather than 4:40) direction. I remember it was funny because this tradition was adopted for digital watch ads, too, even tho it was not necessary. Anyway, I wonder if there was a certain time (or rather, date) when they "switched" to the 10:10 position and moved the brand to the top? I doubt it but it might lend some creedence to your theory if you could find that out. Thanks for the threaD. a 37 part movie sounds pretty heavy but if its made by guys who were actually in the entertainment industry it will probably be worthwhile for something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was on the Chrono Swiss website today. All of their watches were set to 10:08 or 10:09. See, the thing about talking in absolutes is, it only takes one example to prove your whole theory wrong.

Heck their Delphi watch is set to 7:17:42. I guess they are in to something nobody else has ever heard of. They must be the gods of time keeping or the bastard sons.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is a good video, i sent it to a friend of mine.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For these kinds of conspiracies just type

"artists name" exposed

in YouTube and you'll get a sh**load of vids. Like Rihanna exposed, Lady GaGa exposed, Jay-Z exposed, Eminem exposed, Marilyn Manson exposed, Madonna exposed, ect. You'll find many hiphop and rock artists who are supposedly into devil worshiping/illuminati and so on.

For those who are interested look for "They Sold Their Souls for Rock'n Roll"

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Endpoind]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Okay I actually started to watch the vdeo and 20 seconds in the big dude talking blows it. Tupac was not talking about the illuminati ruling the world. He was telling others to stop believing in the illuminati because it was killing their potential to get ahead. He was saying instead of believing in a conspiracy do your best to get ahead by any means. It was his argument against feeling helpless.

Here is the video where he explains it in his own words. He is actually asking "how would this guy in jail know? Why would they tell the NOI or anybody else?" The point is stop letting people tell you why you can't get ahead and go get ahead. He put the k on front because he was trying to kill what was a nonsense belief in his opinion.

If he can't be bothered to investigate that for ten seconds what else does he have wrong?

People need to stop peering in to the dark corners of the music business and wake up to the real stuff. They don't have to hide. They dump billions of gallons of oil in the gulf and then tell you to screw off or go to jail. They put members of The Council on Foreign Relations on "This Week" on Sunday morning. THey aren't hiding in your music or the music business. They are on CSPAN and ABC and Fox telling you they are there and daring you to react.

Edit to add:

He says the Olympic flame relay is a sign of the illuminati. Nope more like the symbol of a maniacal mass murderer that hand visions of granduer.

Flame from the ancient games was reintroduced during the 1928 Games. An employee of the Electric Utility of Amsterdam lit the first Olympic flame in the Marathon Tower of the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam. The modern convention of moving the Olympic Flame via a relay system from Olympia to the Olympic venue began with the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, Germany.

The relay, captured in Leni Riefenstahl's film Olympia, was part of the Nazi propaganda machine’s attempt to add myth and mystique to Adolf Hitler’s regime. Hitler saw the link with the ancient Games as the perfect way to illustrate his belief that classical Greece was an Aryan forerunner of the modern German Reich.[3]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I was told watch faces in ads show 10.10 because it resembles a happy face , not a sadone , an anthropromorphic selling technique.......

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So watches are set at 10:10 to signify the american government is a corporation. 10:10 is chosen because Washington DC is ten by ten?

The District has a total area of 68.3 square miles (177 km2), of which 61.4 square miles (159 km2) is land and 6.9 square miles (18 km2) (10.16%) is water.[36] The District is no longer 100 square miles (260 km2) due to the retrocession of the southern portion of the District back to the Commonwealth of Virginia in 1846.

So this guy couldn't be bothered to check and see that DC isn't 10x10 and hasn't been for 160 years? Watch makers just kept going with this invalid symbol because they could or because they are idiots?

Because Jay-Z and Dame Dash don't hang around the hood and act "hood" enough they took an oath. That isn't proof that is subjective thinking. That is Griff putting his own spin on what he thinks is happening.

He talks about John Todd. However, John Todd's honesty has been in question since at least the 1970's. Even Christianity Today called him a hoax in 1979.

It is an embarrassment to have to write about the John Todd phenomenon (see page 38). Several Christian leaders who travel the nation nonetheless tell us that Todd is the most talked-about topic of these days. Letters continually land on editorial desks, asking in effect, "Is what John Todd is saying true?"

Todd has told many people about his conversion under Baptist auspices in San Antonio in 1972, but he has not breathed a word about how as early as 1968 he was a penniless storefront preacher in Phoenix who left trinitarian Pentecostalism for the Jesus Only brand. Instead he seems to indicate to his modern-day followers than in the sixties he was up to his amulet in witchly affairs.

The Illuminati, Todd says, have already begun implementing their plans for a world takeover. He says an upheaval is slated in the United States in 1979. Todd also publicly claims that President Jimmy Carter is the Anti-Christ, and that his sister Ruth Carter Stapelton is a leading high priestess of witchcraft who taught Todd the finer points of the bewitching arts...

Todd drifted from job to job and then struck paydirt. He gave his "testimony" for a Christian TV station. He claimed that the Illuminati were financing some fundamentalist churches, that he had been the Kennedy family's personal warlock ("John F. Kennedy was not really killed; I just came back from a visit with him on his yacht"), and that he had witnessed the stabbing of a girl by Senator George McGovern in an act of sacrifice.

Ohn Todd is a much less than reputable source. Considerring he was born in 1949 it would be hard to imagine he was the personal warlock for the Kennedy's. Especially with the fact is that at 19 he was in Phoenix being babtised. When was he becoming a high priest and personal warlock?

According to X Family

Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War; in fact, his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance. Todd also claimed in his testimony to have murdered an officer in Germany and to have escaped prison with the help of the Illuminati, but his records show no such things occurred.[6]

Todd was arrested in the 1980s in South Carolina for the rape of several college students. Prior to his arrest, he was referred to locally as the USC (University of South Carolina) Rapist. Todd also is alleged to have molested several young girls in South Carolina when he was a karate instructor. Todd is currently residing in a maximum security prison for the treatment of high risk sex offenders.

It really is important to investigate your sources before believing everything they say.

One More bit on Todd from Cornerstone Magazine.

"Sir, could you please answer two questions for me?"

Todd: "You can tell them to me, but that doesn't mean I'll give you an answer."

"OK, here's the first one. Could you please give me the names of any well‑known Christian leaders or Christian ministries who support you and the work you're doing?"

Todd refused to answer.

We turned to our second question. "Could you explain what happened to the money transfer that was supposed to occur on October 14?" (Todd had claimed in March, 1979 that on Oct. 14, 1979, all the U.S. currency would be withdrawn and each American would be issued a bank card, paving the way for the application of the mark of the Beast.)

Todd explained that a Christian lobby had forced a bill through Congress, delaying the implementation of the universal money card system.

"Could you tell me where I can get a copy of this bill, or could you get one for me?"

"No, I won't! I don't have a copy of it, and even if I did, I wouldn't give it to you!"

"One final question‑are you acquainted with the Spiritual Counterfeits Project?"

" Yes, I am, and if you knew who they really are, and who's behind that group, and what they believe‑"

"As a matter of fact, I am very familiar with what they believe. Do you still maintain that the SCP is part of the Way International?" (Todd affirmed this in a tape entitled Spiritual Warfare.)

Todd avoided the questions. Instead, he told us and the 30 or so people whose eyes were riveted to this exchange that SCP were not even Christians. Why, they didn't believe ' that God could communicate with man at all today. In support of this, Todd said he had received a letter from a woman who had written to the SCP, telling them about a vision that the Lord had shown her. Allegedly, the SCP wrote back to this woman, telling her that her vision could not be of God because God had ceased communicating with man entirely.

"That's very interesting. Would you be willing to show me this letter, or could I make a photocopy of it?"

"No! Absolutely not!"

Todd then commented on one of our staff member's long hair. His voice began to sound like a shout. "Tell me, why aren't you willing to obey the Lord?" Todd asked. "Do you know that the priests of Baal used to wear long hair just like you are, right now?" (in point of fact, the priests of Baal used to shave their heads. This was the reason God forbade His priesthood from shaving their heads in Lev. 21:5 and Deut. 14:1.)

If you read the whole article it is enlightening to the true character of the man. Did you know that the Druids invinted Rock and Roll?

I have tried several time to gt the link to the last article working. For some reason it doesn't work when accessed from ATS. It is available on the X Family page I linked to earlier in the post.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Skinny Jeans are a conspiracy between Puf Daddy and "gay" fashion designers? That whole section is such a jumble of thoughts it makes no sense.

People at the store are changing tags on your clothes and then you got the mariage of jail culture and hip hop. Then butt crack becomes the new clevage. He mentioned something about bio chips in your pants tag. Some how the designers made hip hop too agressive then turned it in to something feminine. Somebody please unjumble that incoherent load of mental defication.

Okay at around 12:00 he just starts to sound like some disgruntled washed up celebrity. He starts talking garbage about artists and his "soldiers" that will "bring it to your ass."

He got kicked out of PE because he spoke out of line about something. So that means he was supposed to be their blood sacrifice. Since they couldn't shut him up then, they burned down his house. Then they paid off the insurance company and his lawyers. They shut down his myspace and e-mail because they want to torture him.

Sorry but this is pathetic and in my personal opinion an epic fail.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
According to Wiki this is the real reason Griff was released from Public Enemy.

Before the release of It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, Professor Griff, in his role as Minister of Information, gave interviews to UK magazines on behalf of Public Enemy, during which he made homophobic and antisemitic remarks.[1][2] However, there was little controversy until May 22, 1989, when Griffin was interviewed by the Washington Times. At the time, Public Enemy enjoyed unprecedented mainstream attention with the single "Fight the Power" from the soundtrack of Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing.

During the interview with David Mills, Griffin made numerous statements such as "Jews are responsible for the majority of the wickedness in the world", citing Henry Ford's antisemetic tract, The International Jew.[3][4] When the interview was published, a media firestorm emerged, and the band found themselves under intense scrutiny.[2][5]

He has actually been back to work with PE in recent years. So, it seems funny he is claiming that PE offered him as a blood sacrifice.

Griffin's role in Public Enemy has expanded, as he has contributed vocals and production work to Public Enemy's There's a Poison Goin' On, Revolverlution and New Whirl Odor LPs.

They offered him as a sacrifice, then took him back, now TPTB want him dead again? Does that make sense? Would it make sense for him to go back to work for people that "sacrificed" him? Seems when he was talking about all these people that helped him survive he forgot to mention Chuck D gave him a job. Actually he gave him a job for three albums.

It is real nice how they fail to give context to him asking Russel Simmons about the "jew thing." Seems to me Russel was saying "you had your chance you should have made a hit album." Instead he took three shots at solo success and failed. In my eyes it looks like he is blaming the illuminati and the jews for his own failures.

If somebody was trying to crush you would they blow up your house when you were out of town? Would they let your first solo album reach #24 on the hip-hop charts?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There is an entire video series on Youtube about the illuminati

www.youtube.com...

generally claims the Illuminati to be more of a satanist thing opinions on this?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Griff might not be right about everything he says but he does bring up some good points, try doing some research on William Cooper he spoke out about TPTB and was killed by police surrounding strange circumstances, his book Behold a pale horse made some waves back in the day.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I personally love this guy, unfortunately I think he's gonna wind up dead. Cause like he said they got to silence him. He may not be big time, hell he may not even have all his facts straight. But I doubt all of the stuff he's saying is wrong.

Stay Awake People

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
what he says holds weight to his followers and adds credibility to any conspiracy theorist; even "if" his thoughts are fabricated.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Watch the industry it exposes it to a new level.

new topics

top topics

join