It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast Guard Still Secretly Spraying Corexit at Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If the worst should come to pass related to Corexit use, remember the profound level of involvement by our government.

Depressing.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I didn't think it was a secret.

They are pretty open and blatant about it, they will do what they want and the government will back down.

Our government only makes stands against its people, not corporations.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Originally posted by xstealth
I didn't think it was a secret.

Perhaps not, but consider the fact that they chose to spray at night.

Also consider how indiscriminate this kind of spraying even is in the dark.

Unbelievable.

What a mess.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nice find on the video OP. I posted your link on my thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I stated in my post concerning this video.........I am not sure what it will take to wake up the trolls for them to reallize that this will affect them and thier family as well...............

Stay safe!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This isn't a secret, is it? We've known they have been spraying since they started. Don't they spray day and night to keep the oil sunk, weather conditions permitting? And is it the Coast Guard? Or is it other branches of the military reserve?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What is the saying... From the frying pan into the fire?

The interesting part is other groups are interested in harvesting the oil from the surface and it seems to me that this process will make the impossible to do. BP has already stated their displeasure in this by saying all oil gathered in this way still belongs to them, and it seems this action has multi-levels of reasons as to why they wanted to go in this direction to counter the oil.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The government is letting them do it because they have been paid off in stocks, and political contributions.

The government also owns the news media. Can you imagine what is being hidden from the people if they are releasing the bad news that has already gotten out, like on cnn, msnbc? Anderson Cooper calls it "keeping them honest" and he has let out some quite eye opening stuff lately. They are letting this get out probably because it is a distraction from what they're not telling people, which is probably much worse.

Depopulation anyone?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I think the point of this, in part, is the fact the government isn't just 'letting' them do it, but are active- if not the lead- participants in the spraying.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
IMO this needs to be one of the biggest issues in the Gulf.
I have S&F. I have written to all the senators and governors in the gulf states on how it is important to stop the use of dispersants.

Thanks for sharing this.. it may not be a secret to us.. but to everyone else, they have no idea.. everyone should spread the word to everyone you know!

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Morpheas]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by snowspirit

I think the point of this, in part, is the fact the government isn't just 'letting' them do it, but are active- if not the lead- participants in the spraying.

You're probably completely right, for many reasons, not only are they making money from the firm that owns Corexit, they also get to lighten their population a little. And then there are probably unknown reasons too.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
According to Raw Story:

By Stephen C. Webster
Monday, July 5th, 2010 -- 3:01 pm

A marine biologist working with a group of environmentalists to save sea turtles claims the U.S. Coast Guard is involved in spraying a toxic chemical dispersant over the Gulf of Mexico; and he says it's already traveled inland.
Good to know so many people are being observant with this.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wayne60

A marine biologist working with a group of environmentalists to save sea turtles claims the U.S. Coast Guard is involved in spraying a toxic chemical dispersant over the Gulf of Mexico; and he says it's already traveled inland.

Good to know so many people are being observant with this.

Seems like a dead story to ATS...I guess if it read Jews or illegals were doing it we would have 1000 posts hehe. It’s funny how people get so hyped up on events that have extremely little connection to them and something like a bio experiment with what might be one of the greatest disasters we face in our own backyard is not a big deal.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The coast guard spraying at night?

What you been smoking boy?????
The coast guard isnt spraying anything, they may condone it, but not do it themselvee.

top topics

join