It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 Year Old Rabbi Predicts Arrival of Messiah

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Is Sharon close to death?

Former prime minister Ariel Sharon has contracted double pneumonia and his condition has greatly deteriorated, a spokesperson from Sheba Medical Center have said.

Changes in brain membraneSharon was rushed to the intensive care unit of the hospital on July 26 to undergo dialysis because his kidneys were failing. Hospital officials said they also noticed changes in his brain membrane.

Officials added that, at the time, Sharon was suffering from a bacterial infection of the blood (sepsis) and was being administered antibiotics intravenously. The hospital said at the time that there had been "no change for the worse in the condition of his brain." Source

Interesting update. If Sharon does die soon, what then?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

If Sharon does die soon, what then?

Then there will be a Zionist less ...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

If Sharon does die soon, what then?

Then there will be a Zionist less ...

sums that up perfectly,

yes it does.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Dialysis and transfusions will keep the body going for only so long. There is not much time left for Sharon; we can fold a piece of paper only so many times before it is done.

What remains to be seen is that there is so much that has to come to pass before the Messiah can return. Along the way the masses have to be deceived--en mass. If there is a sudden appearance of someone claiming to be the Messiah, or even being proclaimed the Messiah, without first the appearance of the Anti-Christ, then in all probability this person is the False Messiah.

It really doesn't matter if the Hand of God is being forced to reveal the Christ or if we are only being ultimately duped by an Elite Society, what matters is that we are seeing the path revealing itself before our very eyes. We are the ones that must open to Christ.

Christ is a state of being. It is a level of attainment within the soul and spirit of mankind. We have not reached Christ yet, only one is reflective in this reality and that is Jesus Christ. His return would herald the Christ within us all.

It's going to get really bumpy here soon, bumpy, dicey, precarious, scary; whatever the wording it is going to get really ugly, ugly enough to have a mass of people accept the AntiChrist as the Messiah or suffer at the hands of the Beast.

Bless the Rabbi, I am certain his life was full and rich to reach 108. Bless Sharon that he may pass now, his task is done and the timing was eloquent. May his demon release his body now.

It sure would be incredible to be here to see the Return of the Son of our Lord, the Messiah, and it would be so awesome to be enveloped in the Christ within. I am not so eager to have the suffering and fear overtake society, but it is the plan now isn't it. I highly doubt someone like me can remain under the radar of the Demonic forces that are infiltrating us all, but I can be blessed knowing I believed in this phenomenon we call Christ.

Now for the Fall of the Whore of Babylon, hold on tight, because it is said that in one hour she is made desolate.

It is time now to Forgive. We must forgive our families and our friends, our neighbors and our enemies. Then we must forgive ourselves! "Forgive us our trespasses,..."; it is all so very simple for a simple man like me!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

A few months before Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri died, he was reported to have written the name of the Messiah on a piece of paper that was sealed in an envelope. This envelope was opened a year after the Rabbi died at the age of 108. He also was reported to have stated that Messiah will appear after the death of Ariel Sharon.

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death. Source

As of January, 2010, Ariel Sharon was still comatose from a massive stroke four years ago.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by darkelf]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ELF...long time no talk

not sure where you're going with this...cuz it's not really a mystery

tho it's kinda funny some groups still think it is......

[ the more things change, the more they stay the same ] , and there's nothing new under the sun.....things that HAVE BEEN, will also be again....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
The messiah is born from within.

The second coming is the resurrection of the God within.

yes, I believe thats right for the most part

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not another.

When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe

when the the day dawns, and the day star arise in your hearts

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 11-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
after I heard of the death of ariel sharon, I immediately thought of this thread all those years back.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I though about this prophecy as well when I heard that Sharon was near death last week and especially after hearing of his passing. Thank you for finding the thread and bringing it back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join