It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 Year Old Rabbi Predicts Arrival of Messiah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account;as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs-Rom11.28

As far as I am concerned you thump the bible too hard.
A book written by men from their own limited experiences.
Men who had personal agendas to control "lesser men" through fear.
Men who were not worthy of such a Divine Blessing to spread the truth of The Source.

Meh.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I clicked on the source link provided and it leads to a blog. There is more commentary on that blog which is quite interesting and makes me wonder if the writing of the rabbi, if it is truly authentic, pertains more to the deceiver or anti-christ figure of the old prophecies rather than the return of the original Christ. I need to reread to be sure that in my sleepy state I read correctly, but I think the blogger was wondering the same thing.

Whatever, I'm marching to the beat of my own drummer. I do unto others as I would hope they would do unto me. I believe in the original divinity and sacrifice of Christ as portrayed to me in the KJV of the New Testament and try to follow the example set by Christ as best as a human can. I work hard, teach the kids good manners and try my best to live in harmony with my environment. I sincerely hope and pray that's enough to keep me off the doom list. If not, well honey, I'm not budging one inch to follow anybody or anything that might appear as some great authority in the next few years. I am embarassed enough I thought during the campaign that Obama might actually be a good president. Don't get me started on how I was fooled by Bush. I've been a lousy judge of character when it comes to leaders. Lesson learned.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

one night after picking up a small Gideon NT that a chick had left on the bar a few days earlier and as soon as I began to open the cover an audible voice as if sitting on my left said-my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK(not knowing thescripts) I stood to my feet turned towards the voice and said yes

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God-John5.25

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish-John10.28

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.-2Cor5.14

This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."-Eph5.14

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by darkelf

Jesus Christ has always been the Messiah.

God made flesh. The Jews are prophesied to return to Christ in the tribulation.

He is coming soon.
[edit on 5-7-2010 by NOTurTypical]

Since Jesus was Jewish, that means everyone who is not Jewish (aka: Gentile) will need to convert mighty quickly.

Oh yeah! And he was a Sephardic Jew, which means his lineage is from Africa. Are you ready for a black, Jewish man as your spiritual leader and Messiah?

[edit on 7/6/2010 by Nivcharah]

to the jews ive known, and where i live their are many jews, according to the jews ive met you dont need to be jewish to go to heaven but you need to follow the commandments, so in theory a christian can still go to jewish heaven.

EDIT: Not only that but ive never heard the connection between sephardic jews and africans, so please enlighten me on this, as im pretty sure they come from the iberian peninsula

[edit on 6-7-2010 by skischoow]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by skischoow]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just find it funny maybe he knows instead that it might be the anti-christ and all hell will break loose after Sharon's death. This is his way of being his final LMAO after his death.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the right moment to remind you this, is that jesus is really coming, but not the real jesus lol its the NWO jesus... just pay attention all the chemtrails around the world, they are creating clouds with crystals to be like a screen in the sky so they can use the blue beam technology. They are testing this technology in front of us, like the norway spiral, ufo sightings, strange lights in the sky and etc. They will stage a false ufo invasion soon, this will open the ufo disclousure, so they can put fear in the world and all those crap, and then they will stage a celestial event in the sky, like jesus coming down from the sky, angels and etc to save the world. This is what i think... They will create the apolalypse event, people will disappear, but not to heaven, they are going to be transferred to another water planet in our solar system, and the people here will have to accept the NWO and etc.. This is just my thoughts =D so don't be hard on me... i am still looking for answers! Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
THis is a fascinating story.

I really really thought Sharon was dead already.

Anyhow. Lets suspend the norms for a moment and take this prophecy as true. Can you imagine if you were in a place of power and had not been a very good person over your life. I think there would be a lot of very powerful and wealthy people making sure this chap is kept alive for a long long time.

I guess you could have a lot of people asking for forgiveness (like the whole vatican!)

I guess you could have people calling for peace ( like the queen!)

THen of course if you are in a powerful position and maybe been using the 'dark side' to rule the planet and know your gonna have to hand it over, well what ya gonna do?

I'm guessing you do your best to wipe it. Maybe start with a little pandemic, try an old environmental disaster, kick off a few more wars and try and get part III going.

I have no idea if this story is a bunch of crap but it is certainly interesting. I will be keeping an eye on it.

Good work

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i got a lot of good thinking from the link provided by the OP
(* for you)

heres my reply--- which includes the Links' disclaimer (for those few that bad-mouthed the Rabbi' senility:

+++++++++
Silver Disclaimer
The articles posted here are simply my thoughts and opinions on different
topics and subjects, as I see them at the time of write, which could change
without me returning to the archives to note such. They are of a personal
nature and are not to be used to judge the church I attend nor its members.
You are responsible to draw your own conclusions and further check out the
information presented by the writer and commenters.
If you see a factual mistake, please bring it to the writer
or commenter's attention.

Just because you see the link here doesn't mean I support the entire site.
Take the silver and leave the impurities.

- Writer
+++++++++++++

Friday, October 26, 2007
108 Year Old Rabbi Dies, Leaving Claim Jesus Is the Messiah

I was recently given an article, though it is from April 2007, whereby “one of Israel's most prominent rabbis” had apparently left a note proclaiming “Yehoshua, or Yeshua (Jesus), is the Messiah,” wishing it not to be read until one year after his death, at age 108.

------

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name,
He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.

The Hebrew sentence (translated above in bold) with the hidden name of the Messiah
reads: Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim

\\\\
i take this to mean: YH-a-VSV-o-
////

The initials spell the Hebrew name of Jesus, Yehoshua.
Yehoshua and Yeshua are e‑ectively the same name,
derived from the same Hebrew root of the word “salvation”
as documented in Zechariah 6:11 and Ezra 3:2.
­The same priest writes in Ezra, “Yeshua son of Yozadak”
while writing in Zechariah “Yehoshua son of Yohozadak.”
­The priest adds the holy abbreviation of God’s name, ho,
in the father’s name Yozadak and in the name Yeshua.

summary:

all-in-all... this boils down to the elderly Rabbi, 'seeing' bible-code
in his own way. Just another example of the mystical & mystifying world
of Kaballah intricacy....forever fractalizing into other dimensions of thought,
which is equivelent to the 'Path'-to-God,
in their (Kabbalists) rationalizations

thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
In the letter that the rabbi wrote he said that the name was "Jesus". The narrator shortly after says assumingly that it is Jesus Christ. The note never said anything about "jesus christ" it could be Jesus Jones or Jesus escobar ffrom Tijuana. i just thought it was strange that the assumption is that when you hear the name Jesus it's automatically linked with the Jesus of Christianity lore. just goes to show you how well the churches of the world brainwash its followers.

"Christ" is a title not a name like "Smith"
The "Christ"
The "Christ" Jesus
Jesus the "Christ"
Jesus "Christ"

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
Even if you don't believe another mans' religion, you should respect his beliefs and religion. Mocking religion is not what a man with honor and respect does.

No matter how much you believe in your religion, someone will have a stronger belief than you do, and is willing to demonstrate that to you. Just sayin'.

Very well said and I agree with you. Good to hear some rational post.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

Originally posted by PjZ101
In the letter that the rabbi wrote he said that the name was "Jesus". The narrator shortly after says assumingly that it is Jesus Christ. The note never said anything about "jesus christ" it could be Jesus Jones or Jesus escobar ffrom Tijuana. i just thought it was strange that the assumption is that when you hear the name Jesus it's automatically linked with the Jesus of Christianity lore. just goes to show you how well the churches of the world brainwash its followers.

"Christ" is a title not a name like "Smith"
The "Christ"
The "Christ" Jesus
Jesus the "Christ"
Jesus "Christ"
Christ = Messiah

When a person says "Jesus Christ" in essence they are saying Yeshua the Messiah, or Yeshua the Anointed One

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

THis is a fascinating story.

I really really thought Sharon was dead already.

Anyhow. Lets suspend the norms for a moment and take this prophecy as true. Can you imagine if you were in a place of power and had not been a very good person over your life. I think there would be a lot of very powerful and wealthy people making sure this chap is kept alive for a long long time.

I guess you could have a lot of people asking for forgiveness (like the whole vatican!)

I guess you could have people calling for peace ( like the queen!)

THen of course if you are in a powerful position and maybe been using the 'dark side' to rule the planet and know your gonna have to hand it over, well what ya gonna do?

I'm guessing you do your best to wipe it. Maybe start with a little pandemic, try an old environmental disaster, kick off a few more wars and try and get part III going.

I have no idea if this story is a bunch of crap but it is certainly interesting. I will be keeping an eye on it.

Good work

As if wicked men could postpone the acts of God.... Christ is coming again on HIS time line, has nothing to do with the death of Ariel Sharon. It's not like He's in heaven sayin "Well, I'd love to come back, but gosh darnit old Ariel's ticker is still beating so I cannot yet..."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

As if wicked men could postpone the acts of God.... Christ is coming again on HIS time line, has nothing to do with the death of Ariel Sharon. It's not like He's in heaven sayin "Well, I'd love to come back, but gosh darnit old Ariel's ticker is still beating so I cannot yet..."

'wicked men' ? how do you know they are not disciples of satan ?

I did start this with the phrase suspend the norms, I was just giving it the old blockbuster treatment. Wouldn't it make a good film.
I am sure anyone that takes Christ and the bible seriously wouldn't take these kind of stories too seriously.

Maybe Sharon is the last in Christs bloodline. I dunno. Maybe he is trapped in Sharons body? Remember Dogma.

If you are a true believer in Christ and are waiting for him to save you, well, best of luck with that. You should ignore this kind of thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

'wicked men' ? how do you know they are not disciples of satan ?

I did start this with the phrase suspend the norms, I was just giving it the old blockbuster treatment. Wouldn't it make a good film.
I am sure anyone that takes Christ and the bible seriously wouldn't take these kind of stories too seriously.

Maybe Sharon is the last in Christs bloodline. I dunno. Maybe he is trapped in Sharons body? Remember Dogma.

If you are a true believer in Christ and are waiting for him to save you, well, best of luck with that. You should ignore this kind of thread.

Okay, for the sake of argument I'll agree that they are disciples of Satan. Again, Satan himself, nor his disciples can hold back the hand of God, when he chooses to act He will. He's sovereign.

Secondly, I'm not waiting for Jesus to save me. He's already done that, it's in my past. I'm a new creature in Christ.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Okay, for the sake of argument I'll agree that they are disciples of Satan. Again, Satan himself, nor his disciples can hold back the hand of God, when he chooses to act He will. He's sovereign.

Secondly, I'm not waiting for Jesus to save me. He's already done that, it's in my past. I'm a new creature in Christ.

I am so happy for you that you are a new creature in Christ. Well done.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Sator

Well... at least for me, the key words here are "after the death of Ariel Sharon".

Even if the Messiah doesn't come I'd like to see that part fulfilled.

Peace

So somebody is keeping him alive via a coma to stop the messiah from coming ?

hmmm

I have an open mind so this could work i guess.

I was being sarcastic... meaning I think the death of Ariel Sharon (who I consider one of the most dangerous REAL terrorist still breathing) more import than a coming of a Messiah.

But your thoughts speaks volume now.... perhaps you are right. Who knows...

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The glory is God's alone, nothing I've done to merit it.

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 15:16

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The glory is God's alone, nothing I've done to merit it.

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 15:16

I never said anything about you having glory? You siad you were a new creature in Christ and I said well done. Your commentary above makes no sense. You think praising God and quoting some insightful bible verse makes you superior? To be honest I have no idea what you are talking about.

I was raised a roman catholic and I have lost patience with the bible and christ a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
K one more plea from the bleachers , if i was from Vegas, and i would say "Hey Sonny, that Sharon guy,,,he alive or dead?"
Sonny would reply "Ya Boss hes' ??????????
THE ANSWER IS------------->>YES?NO?

Thats all i want to know,.

Anyone answer that yet,,, in past THREE YEARS??

ANYONE????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join