It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern, NB UFO sighting!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
canada day in northern NB, about 10:30pm leaving for the fireworks, i saw a glowing orb, white almost like a spotlight on a helicopter, but was moving at a great speed across the sky! i was facing due east towards the bay of chaleur. we went to the waterfront by car which is like 8 blocks, maybe 10 at the most. got out of the car and it was still there a little bit brighter, i turned around to put the seat up for the back seat passengers, like 4 seconds, looked back up and it was gone! no where in site? it wasnt a star, it was like 5 time as bright and large as Venus which was NW position to where i was!

no sounds of helicopter around or no busy airports, ??? anyone else see those in northern NB or NB that night!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm in southern NB and saw something similar about a week ago. I was trying to go to sleep but got really uncomfortable and sat up. I looked out my window and about 1 km away above the tree line was a white flashing orb moving in an unusual pattern. It looked like it was drunk, moving in a clumsy straight line, up and down side to side. About 4 or 5 months ago I saw a fireball like orb too, kind of what people are describing they saw last night all across the southern US. It was definitely not one of those lamps, it was in dead winter and was incredibly bright.

join