It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hydra called Nalco, and the Den of Vipers -- The CorExit conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Regarding the smelters in South Africa.

There has just been a huge uproar here because the government was giving contracts to supply BHP Billiton with electricity for their smelters from Eskom, our national electricity supplier, at below cost. Which in turn caused Eskom to have a loss of billions of Rands which us the tax payers had to cover otherwise we had no electricity. F*cking bastards!

I just went on to their website and found that they are owned by Royal Dutch Shell since 1970. Maybe BHP also has some fingers in the pie as they are the world's largest mineral company.

You can go and check their chronology here - www.bhpbilliton.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rabaski
Regarding the smelters in South Africa.

There has just been a huge uproar here because the government was giving contracts to supply BHP Billiton with electricity for their smelters from Eskom, our national electricity supplier, at below cost. Which in turn caused Eskom to have a loss of billions of Rands which us the tax payers had to cover otherwise we had no electricity. F*cking bastards!

I just went on to their website and found that they are owned by Royal Dutch Shell since 1970. Maybe BHP also has some fingers in the pie as they are the world's largest mineral company.

You can go and check their chronology here - www.bhpbilliton.com...

They might be involved. From an article I read on the Mines & Communities website, there is 600 million tons of bauxite reserves and Nalco has a big interest as well. The article is dated 2005, but it would seem that Nalco is in on the bidding and project allocations. Billiton may be in on the agenda, as is Chalcoa (Alcoa in China?). Nalco appears to mainly have coal and aluminum in their sights, and would probably pass on other mining contracts, but may very well be supplying mining equipment to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
reply to post by OuttaTime

It seems like this oil spill is the kick off for all TPTB to bring their plans to fruition. Lord only knows how much time we have left. A few years maybe? Before they crack down on and control every aspect of our lives.

They've been all over us for decades. They already control the media, education, resources, military, trade/commerce, property, governments, etc. We're struggling now against the ever tightening knots we've allowed ourselves to get into. They're just waiting until we can't move a muscle before they go nuts on us. They don't need to tell us or warn us. MSM is dulled to the implications. But they don't need our permission to do their deeds. They just do it!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Wanted to mirror this article for reference as I'm digging a bit more on Nalco and will shift into Blackstone for a bit. First, here's the link to a DoE/Nalco article called Nalco Carbon Project Selected for New Department of Energy Advanced Research Funding. Here's a snippet:

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48pm EDT

NAPERVILLE, Ill., Oct. 26, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A project that uses an
electrochemical process to capture a key greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide (CO2),
from coal-fired power plants is among 37 "transformational" projects to be
funded by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). The funding is among the
first awarded through the DOE's new Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy
(ARPA-E). Nalco (NYSE:NLC), providing essential expertise for water, energy and
air, is a partner in the project with Argonne National Laboratory.

At this point, I could persue the downward trickle of this geopolitical finance, but instead I'll swim further upstream and see where this is coming from. The 'downstream companies' are the smokescreen for the bonfire burning up ahead. Since we already know that Blackstone is one of the owners of Nalco now, let's see who Blackstone is golfing with...

“New York, NY October 17, 2000: Blackstone Real Estate Advisors, the global real estate investment and management arm of The Blackstone Group, L.P., announced today that it has purchased, from Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association, the participating mortgage secured by 7 World Trade Center, a commercial office complex controlled by real estate developer Larry Silverstein” (source) Peter George Peterson is the founding director with Stephen Schwarzman. Kissinger McLarty Associates has a “strategic alliance” with the ) of the Blackstone Group, L.P., a military arm of the Carlyle Group and partner of Kissinger Associates" href="http://911review.org/Sept11Wiki/ControlledCleanup.shtml">Blackstone Group. The Blackstone Group describes their relationship thus:

Blackstone's alliance with Kissinger McLarty Associates is designed to help provide financial advisory services to corporations seeking high-level strategic advice. The relationship was announced in 2000 and recently completed its first strategic advisory assignment on behalf of a NYSE-listed company.” (source)

In fact the alliance also incorporates Maurice Greenberg’s American International Group, as per this press release on February 21st 2000:

American International Group, Inc. (AIG), The Blackstone Group L. P. and Kissinger Associates Inc. announced the establishment of a new venture to provide financial advisory services to corporations seeking high-level independent strategic advice. […] The venture will operate globally and will take advantage of the existing relationships between the partners

Well, that's a kicker, huh?

Looks like things will get REAL INTERESTING, REAL FAST!

In a recent article found on the Financial Times,

Published: June 14 2010 15:26 | Last updated: June 15 2010 01:28

Shares in BP tumbled more than 9 per cent on Monday as US Democratic senators called on the multinational oil company to inject $20bn immediately into a ring-fenced fund to clean up the Gulf of Mexico spill

It also emerged on Monday that BP had hired Blackstone, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse to help it manage its liabilities

But Blackstone appears to be more and more involved with the proprietorship of the bigger plan since they have become so vast that they are able to bail out insurance companies like AIG. Here's the link to an article called "To avoid collapse, AIG taps Blackstone". It starts out like this:

When insurance giant American International Group Inc. scrambled to find solutions to avoid collapse, it hired Blackstone Group LP and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as its co-advisers. Blackstone was a natural choice for AIG, since the relationship between the two companies goes back to Blackstone's launch in 1985.

Blackstone chief executive Stephen Schwarzman and chairman Pete Peterson have close ties to Maurice Greenberg, the former CEO and chairman of AIG. Indeed, Greenberg sat on Blackstone's inaugural advisory board in 1989. And in 1998, AIG made a $1.35 billion long-term investment in Blackstone and its affiliated companies. Today AIG owns 5% of Blackstone and is one of the biggest investors in Blackstone's funds.

I'll dig in to this a little later today. Got a few things to take care of.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

According to Source Watch, Ogilvy Government Relations and Ogilvy Public Relations are one and the same.

The firm was acquired by Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide for $60 million in 2005, and changed its name to Ogilvy Government Relations in early 2007. [1] According to O'Dwyer's PR Daily, the firm decided "to switch its name as the Democrats take control of Congress," adding that "the Republican PR lobbying firm" had "recently made inroads with Democrats as evidence by the December hire of Moses Mercado (former deputy executive director of the Democratic National Committee) and ex-Louisiana Congressman Chris John.
This provides a stunning connection, since Ogilvy Public Relations is the same PR firm that represents BP and also has the Coast Guard Media Relations person, Petty Officer Rachel Polish, employed as a Vice-President of the company. See Coast Guard Media Liaison Works for BP PR Firm.
www.opednews.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

According to Source Watch, Ogilvy Government Relations and Ogilvy Public Relations are one and the same.

The firm was acquired by Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide for $60 million in 2005, and changed its name to Ogilvy Government Relations in early 2007. [1] According to O'Dwyer's PR Daily, the firm decided "to switch its name as the Democrats take control of Congress," adding that "the Republican PR lobbying firm" had "recently made inroads with Democrats as evidence by the December hire of Moses Mercado (former deputy executive director of the Democratic National Committee) and ex-Louisiana Congressman Chris John.
This provides a stunning connection, since Ogilvy Public Relations is the same PR firm that represents BP and also has the Coast Guard Media Relations person, Petty Officer Rachel Polish, employed as a Vice-President of the company. See Coast Guard Media Liaison Works for BP PR Firm.
www.opednews.com...

I find that interesting since they are running interference for the USCG now. More interesing is the fact that the USCG is under the authority of Homeland Security. But as the article said, they are govt PR folks. Good find!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just another quick blurb about who, in this group of people are in the CFR. I found it interesting and was referenced here

Dal Bello, Michael A - a Principal in the Blackstone Group
Hill, J. Tomilson - Vice Chairman of The Blackstone Group
Nathoo, Raffiq A. - a Senior Managing Director of The Blackstone Group
Schwarzman, Stephen A. - Chairman and CEO of The Blackstone Group; member of Skull and Bones
Peterson, Peter G. - Chairman of CFR; former Secretary of Commerce; former Chairman of Lehman Brothers

BP:
Koonin, Steven E. - Chief Scientist of BP (British Petroleum); a member of Trilateral Commission

Other players:
Soros, George - Hungarian-born financier, Chairman of Soros Fund Management

I also managed to pull up the Nalco Committees Page from this link, and here's what it shows"

Audit Committee
Mr. Rodney F. Chase - Chairman
Mr. Richard B. Marchese
Ms. Mary M. VanDeWeghe

Compensation Committee
Mr. Douglas A. Pertz - Chairman
Mr. Richard B. Marchese
Mr. Daniel S. Sanders

Nominating And Corporate Governance Committee
Mr. Daniel S. Sanders - Chairman
Mr. Rodney F. Chase
Ms. Mary M. VanDeWeghe

Safety Health And Environment Committee
Mr. Paul J. Norris - Chairman
Mr. Carl M. Casale
Mr. Douglas A. Pertz

Looks viable enough, but do you see a pattern in the different 'committee members'? It's the same 4 people (mostly) popping up in each commitee. Nothing like the police policing themselves. Just like allowing Israel to investigate their own Flotilla assaults

They are also OUTRIGHT LYING in their press releases. Like this one about the EPA testing of CorExit.

In announcing the test results, EPA Assistant Administrator Paul Anastas said the EPA is not recommending any change in dispersants used to fight the Gulf spill's impact.

The agency's press release said all the dispersants it tested, including COREXIT 9500, "have roughly the same impact on aquatic life" and none displayed biologically significant endocrine disrupting activity. In fish species tests COREXIT 9500 was identified by the EPA as one of two products included in the safest category.

I noticed how the wording was in this part "none displayed biologically significant endocrine disrupting activity". So perhaps the EPA guy was answering a question about endocrine altering substances like what SeaBrat4 has. It's all in the interpretation of words.

Nalco wants the sheep to believe that the EPA is satisfied with their safety testing of CorExit. WRONG! The EPA has CorExit listed as a highly toxic chemical (as noted in one of my previous EPA Tables links), and whom also advised BP to reduce their spraying (dumping) of CorExit by 68% (which BP manipulated the calculations/numbers so they would only have to reduce the amount by 2,000 gallons per day, instead of over 15,000 gallons a day). CorExit is banned in Europe. That's how safe it is.
Then they publish this line of puke as a news item New Government Reports Find Dispersants are Working to Break Up Oil and Having No Negative Consequences for Clean-Up Workers . Then CNN makes headlines like this:128 BP oil cleanup workers sickened in Louisiana; Told not to go to public hospitals

Apparently Nalco had not read the MSDS of their own chemicals, but that's probably because they don't want the real info released. It's a petroleum distillate with propylene glycol and acid salts.

You've read the threads here about the damages being caused by dispersants and pollutants coming up from the sea floor. Nalco is apparently fully onbard the LIAR's EXPRESS, and probably is so due to the advice of their handlers, and the govt PR cover-ups and media blackouts. From what I've read so far, this whole disaster has some very ominous underpinnings from the architects of disaster capitalism, whom are manipulating policies and finances to orchestrate the world order of energy politics and profitability.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

WHOA! I think I found it!

I think I just stumbled into
the Viper's Den.

So, now we know that Blackstone Group and Goldman Sachs own Nalco. But the question is WHO IS THE BIGGEST PLAYERS AT BLACKSTONE? I can't believe that "Lord Jacob Rothschild is a Member of the International Advisory Board." Also notice the link is on the Blackstone 'Our People' page. This is monumental! It can clearly trace the Gulf incident back to the Rothschild family, and the supreme mechanism of Disaster Capitalism.
According to a sourcewatch.orgreport, Royal Dutch Shell was one of their 10 largest investments.
Now, would that mean that Shell will emerge the new global oil giant due to BPs 'accident'? Oddly enough from LUKOILS sorcewatch page (also a top 10 investment of RIT Capital) and is quoted as:

LUKOIL's business partners include American petroleum companies Exxon Mobil, Shell Oil, Conoco, and ChevronTexaco

Hmmm, I don't see BP in there. Do you suppose there is a control struggle going on here? It is known that Exxon and Nalco partnered up, but it would seem there is a modus operandii knitted in. Well, it would seem that Exxon would profit nicely from selling dispersants to BP since they will be billed for it in the long run. I'm seeing an intentional effort to damage BP so the other perp can further assist in stepping on BPs neck. And while the stock prices are still rather low, there could be a takeover in the works.

It's kind of a large step out of the Nalco thread I started, but all the previous info serves to enforce the opening of the agenda for the 'Continuity of A-holes'. Wow! I'm blown away at how far back this den of vipers traced back all the way to the source! I'm off to have a glass of wine or two. Whew!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
well....

Heads of Lukoil, BP discuss future partnerships

and

BP Sells LUKARCO Stake to LUKOIL

I was doing a bit of reading up on that tangled history since ALOT of it has a long history involving Iran from this link.

In 1979 the Ayatollah Khomeini broke all contracts and gave 90% ownership to BP oil and Iran retained a 10% interest. In 1998, BP merged with Amoco (a subsidiary of Standard Oil), and in 2000, acquired ARCO.

It would appear that there is corporate absorption going on. Lukoil was a major investment from the Rothschild cartel (as was Shell) but not a majority control investment. If LukOil is a Rothschild associate and have discussed possible mergers, then BP could be absorbed into the Shell/Lukoil family. I found it compelling since BP/Amoco/Arco are the after effects of Standard Oil (a Rockefeller enterprise). I'm not sure if there are territorial infights going on, or if this would signal a huge merger of 2 world super-tyrants.
To them it would be a logical financial move to damage BP to kill the stock value (after shorting them before the explosion), and buying them dirt cheap. It seems that is a proprietary agenda in operational discression.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

To them it would be a logical financial move to damage BP to kill the stock value (after shorting them before the explosion), and buying them dirt cheap.

So anyone who boycotts BP is playing into the hands of the gang of thieves and furthering their agenda.

It is almost comic if it wasn't so sad how ignorant of the manipulations most of us are.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

To them it would be a logical financial move to damage BP to kill the stock value (after shorting them before the explosion), and buying them dirt cheap.

So anyone who boycotts BP is playing into the hands of the gang of thieves and furthering their agenda.

It is almost comic if it wasn't so sad how ignorant of the manipulations most of us are.

It's just about futile to boycott any gas station these days, as 99% of them are buying fuel from either Rockefeller or Rothschild resources.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Great investigative work

Well if you cant boycott, the sue. What I find interesting is that NALCO has blocked the links from this Courthouse news article. You can find these same links on Google, but if you click through the links in the article, blocked. Damage Control?

Oystermen filed a federal class action against BP and Nalco, which makes the dispersant chemical that BP has dumped on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The oystermen claim Corexit 9500 is four times more toxic than oil, and that BP has sprayed more than 1 million gallons of it onto the Gulf, causing the poison to become "a permanent part of the seabed and food chain in the biostructure in the Gulf of Mexico."
BP dumped the Corexit to "disperse" and sink the millions of gallons of oil from BP's broken wellhead after the April 20 explosion of the Deepwater Horizon that killed 11.
Lead plaintiff Scott Parker claims that more than 1 million gallons of Corexit "has been sprayed over the Gulf of Mexico and has caused a toxic chemical to be a permanent part of the seabed and food chain in the biostructure in the Gulf of Mexico."
Corexit 9500 is four times more toxic than the oil itself, according to the complaint, "causing an even more dangerous condition to exist in the Gulf of Mexico than if the oil was allowed to float to the shoreline."
The class claims the dispersant was used "in an attempt to lessen the financial burden of BP and to lessen the public reaction to the oil spill by forcing the oil to the bottom of the Gulf and thereby obviating the need for shoreline cleanup."
Corexit 9500 has been illegal in the United Kingdom since 1998, when it was found to be harmful to the food chain.
www.courthousenews.com...

Link to actual suit files
www.courthousenews.com...

Perhaps more info can be gleaned there.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

When I first dropped in on Nalcos website, most of it was working. When I went back later that day, I was getting alot of 'Page not found' errors. When the pages starting coming back up, they were redirected to a corporate website (corporate-ir/phoenix/ something-a-ruther) at another IP with different info. Y'know, all the cheerful peppy stuff about how the dispersant is miraculous and life is great....
It sure seems to me that its damage control. Nalco is just as heavily under fire as BP is now, and with Nalcos handlers at Blackstone and Goldman, and probably under advice from the PR lawyers there, they ghosted a bunch of info. Even their MSDS makes CorExit seem like its dishwater toxic, even though the toxicology reports indicate a volatile effect upon the ecosystem.
There are probably dozens and dozens of class action suits against BP, Nalco, security workers, local governments, and the like. And I imagine they are being blacked out too, as it would usurp the cleanup blackout.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Phenomenal research and time spent to enlighten us all! Thank you. Am now in a daze of information and, sadly, find it irrefutable. It has made me seriously consider the possibility that this GoM debacle, while not necessarily done on purpose, may have been a happy accident for TPTB...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses

Phenomenal research and time spent to enlighten us all! Thank you. Am now in a daze of information and, sadly, find it irrefutable. It has made me seriously consider the possibility that this GoM debacle, while not necessarily done on purpose, may have been a happy accident for TPTB...

I'm still at a quandry as to whether the accident was really an accident. Horizon was a cutting edge project that backfired on them, especially with the shoddy ethics BP has, and the slipshod practices by Halliburton. I'm swaying towards accidental catastrophe. The hardest part to swallow is the fact that after the explosion, all them buttholes called a meeting and decided what to do with it. After all, there's an ocean full of money to be made by destroying an ocean (we all know that ominous quote Rahm Emanuel said). It all fits into their 'Umbrella Corp' mentality and the GoM is one of their Raccoon City blunders.
Accidents like this give them ample opportunity for corporate restructuring and diversive consolidation beneath a blanket of smoke and mirrors. If they were looking for a reason to transfer assets of realign partnerships, these disasters are a proving ground for them. Every time we have a disaster, we can also see regulations being altered or bypassed. The sleaziest part about the relief wells is that they were given the go-ahead while waiving pertinent safety measures (i.e geological surveys for safety permits).
Sadly enough, this is only a piece of the giant overlord conglomerate, but we can see WHO is running the show now.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Exceptional investigative work Outta Time! You have expanded greatly on a post on July 9th I think it was. There was an article called "WAR on the World 30 Facts" about the Rothschild involvement in instigating the deliberate oil disaster.
I'm just grateful that we still have the freedom to converse about these things here on ATS and on the internet.

Keep digging and keep us posted, lol.
Starbug

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
Exceptional investigative work Outta Time! You have expanded greatly on a post on July 9th I think it was. There was an article called "WAR on the World 30 Facts" about the Rothschild involvement in instigating the deliberate oil disaster.
I'm just grateful that we still have the freedom to converse about these things here on ATS and on the internet.

Keep digging and keep us posted, lol.
Starbug

I remember seeing that thread the day after I posted mine. It was a nice follow-up to back the Rothschild trail. I remember reading alot about the 13 bloodlines and saw how they were at the root of all the chaos we see. My intentions were to provide more info on Nalco, but I did not imagine it spread that far out, and surprisingly back to Rothschild and Rockefeller.
I'll contribute what I can, as long as the internet switch is still on

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To see how all these players connect try Mappernndb.
not to discount your piles of work comrade.
at mapper you punch in a name and all the connections pop up.
where i learn that above bilderburg is the Pilgrims Society.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
To see how all these players connect try Mappernndb.
not to discount your piles of work comrade.
at mapper you punch in a name and all the connections pop up.
where i learn that above bilderburg is the Pilgrims Society.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by p51mustang]

wow. cool site. I found the link at www.nndb.com if anyone alse wants to check it out. It's mind boggling how they all puzzle together, but just like hollywood, they can fit Kevin Bacon in somewhere

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join