It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hydra called Nalco, and the Den of Vipers -- The CorExit conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This thread deserves ba permanent spot on the front page! It should go right next to "All Roads Lead to Rome". This just goes to show how everything that's happening in the world today is all part of a much larger conspiracy. We are all pawns in a giant game run by a few people.

God this info should be all over the news! This is pure insanity!

Lots of people reading not a lot of responses. I guess you said it all! Don't stop digging I'm sure theres a lot more to uncover!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It makes sense that Eli Lilly would want their dirty, blood-stained hands in the water treatment industry. Does anyone wonder now why large cities are finding prescription drugs in their drinking water. Makes sense now that so many prescription drugs that cause suicidal tendencies are showing up in the water we drink huh?

TPTB are hard at work on this one. Does Nalco have any other contracts besides DoE and BP?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Fantastic investigative journalism here, OuttaTime.

I agree, this post should be 'stuck' to the top of the list along with the mustang conspiracy, and a couple other good ones lately.

I do wonder why there isn't any semi-permanent sticky's(like a week) when good stuff hits the ATS floor...

Is it because it takes away from the democratic-style user generated post-bump system?

Screw that, the info is too important.

here is my bump.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
wow, awsome research!

even thou this info can be verified and studied by others.....the main stream will never look at it or report it. it is disgusting what humans will do to one an another.
when one looks at all that has happened concerning the ..."spill"... when do you stop using the word 'coincidence"?? are all these ties just a "coincidence"? are all the mis-steps just a "coincidence"? the lack of concrete info just a "coincidence"?

all the public can do is stand back and stamp their feet like a child having a "temper-tantrum". Frozen in fear by possible loss, clouded by indecision, ...stand fast people...once again the govt will make everything better.......

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Totally incredible thread! Really overwhelming with all of the information. Simply outstanding!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I agree. Thid is a huge discovery and worthy of a little extra promotion. Like the Mustang Conspiracy. IMO this is much more of an issue than killing some horses. How many human beings have been killed in the quest for oil compared to some horses. Honestly I haven't even watched those videos. People are murdered all the time in the name of natural resources. Who cares about some horses.

I mean this thread shows all the vested interests these powerful corporations have in destroying the gulf of mexico and 500 miles of our coastline. Along with poisoning the air that millions of people breathe.

I think this would squash any reasonable doubt that a grand jury would have. These men should be put on trial.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

A great read - well researched my friend!

Just about on topic :-

I recently attended the 'Nottingham Contempory' they had an exhibition about globalisation featuring the late Mark Lombardi - although out of date, his diagrams of how money circulates around the globe was scary - so many fingers, so many pies.Lovely pieces - i reccomend people check them out - just google him.

Have a Star and a Flag mate.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

IMO this is much more of an issue than killing some horses. How many human beings have been killed in the quest for oil compared to some horses. Honestly I haven't even watched those videos. People are murdered all the time in the name of natural resources. Who cares about some horses.

I mean this thread shows all the vested interests these powerful corporations have in destroying the gulf of mexico and 500 miles of our coastline. Along with poisoning the air that millions of people breathe.

Yeah, but trust me - the Mustang videos are of the same caliber as this Nalco thread.

The vids show the vested interests of these same people for a pipeline through wild horse land.

But this Nalco conspiracy is pretty deep and solid... truly amazing.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
KosmikJack posted a thread a few years back about the Silent Weapon for Silent Wars in his ATS thread. I read that same document a few years ago. Once you read it, you will definately relate it to what is going on here. It's the perpetual circulation of money between the Feds and the NWO sustainability bankers/entrepreneurs. It explains how the big players have stratified the money trap by circulating the money amongst their corporate buddies, who in turn circulate it back to/through them (while dumping the operational costs on us, the populace). I hadn't even attempted to link that in

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Imo every time there's a collapse or a bubble or a depression or a disaster its all a facade to transfer money between the people at the top. Its a big game where one percent of the population shifts the money around while tge rest of us suffer. It may be true that money is the root of all evil. Although its not really money is it? Its resources like coal, oil, diamonds, gold, silver, copper, etc. That's just insane.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Imo every time there's a collapse or a bubble or a depression or a disaster its all a facade to transfer money between the people at the top. Its a big game where one percent of the population shifts the money around while tge rest of us suffer. It may be true that money is the root of all evil. Although its not really money is it? Its resources like coal, oil, diamonds, gold, silver, copper, etc. That's just insane.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I didnt have the time to read the entire thread yet, just the first 5 posts or so...so sorry if someone already mentioned this...well, it's just an opinion, so here goes:

When i first read up on corexit, within 2 weeks of the spill, i realised that it was going to go down as probably the worst decision bp made in terms of dealing with the spill(probably equal to the denying of international help that the government chose not to accept in terms of bad decisions...)...I knew the fallout of that, between the poisoning of the oceans that the actual corexit itself accomplishes, but also in the breaking up of the oil, spreading it throughout all the worlds oceans. i realised that this was going to be huge and i felt that it will be months before the leak got "fixed".

anyways, at first, i felt like it was the board of directors or whatever of bp using the corexit to cover their own ass. make the spill seem less than it actually was. kinda like sweeping the floor and then just pushing it all under the stove or the rug. room looks better but the mess is still there.

but then, i started putting a few others things together....left it for a month or so and i've just got back on the research train the past few days...then i read this thread, which connects quite lot of dots....thank you to the OP...thank you very much. this is one of the best threads i've ever read about the spill....

anyways, i started thinking about it all, since i read this and here's my two cents: I wasnt totally positive that the spill was intenetional. but i was fairly certain that it was allowed to get worse than it was to help create a crisis so TPTB could then offer their solution to the problem or crisis and then hedge their bets and profit from it. like bp chair dumping stocks of bp a few months before the spill...or goldman sachs doing the same a few months before that. Now i believe without a shadow of a doubt that this entire event has been a purposeful event highly organsied and orchestrated from the very top to fulfill some goals and objectives...so here are some ideas on what they may be:

if the despersed oils and gases and corexit go out in to the atlantic ocean, which they already have, they will end up washing up everywhere on the west coast of europe and africa and the east coast of south america....none of the land that GWB or any of the others was on the east coast of SA...it was all on the west coast. the atlantic ocean will die. a lesser ammount of the toxic sludge will end up in the north pole, the south pole, the indian ocean, and the pacific, due to ocean currents. but the dmage will still be huge.

now think of monsanto and their control of the food supply. especially in recent years. now think of codex alimentarius in terms of control over our food and nutrition and health. now think of the ideas of population control. the georgia guidestones. think of the third worlds dependance on the ocean as a major source of food and nutrition...so one huge bonus of kiling the majority of the atlantic ocean is to help make the upcoming food crisis this winter so much worse than it would be.

another thought i had was, nalcor does a bunch of things...one thing is cleaning the ir and cleaning the water. so if this mess ends up screwing with the coast line of the entire atlantic ocean, well, that's alot of coastline. imagine the cleanup efforts. it could take decades. it could cost tens of billions of dollars when it's all said and done...it could be trillions of dolllars. who are the players in beach cleanup and water cleanup? transocean as well, right...messy messy.

we've already seen the oil rain in new orleans...what happens when a few hurricanes go up the coast and inland....we could be looking at a dozen states with scorched earth....poisoned earth. it could take decades before it would be safe to grow nything on the land. further helping the food crisis.

i have a few other ideas as well...for next time! gtg!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You know......
with all the work you have done you should go to the Whitehouse and pickup you nobel prize. I believe it was mistakenly given to some guy you call the POTUS.

Here in Canada we have a different name for him. Use your imagination

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Apparently, over the last 5 years, Nalco was floundering as business and industry got boggged down by a failing economy. And although they were bought by Blackstone, their debt was standing at just a pinch over $3 Billion, even though the buyers dug out nearly half a million in 'incentives' out of the $990 million security payment (a bailout if you will, with most of it going into personal bank accounts). Here's another link.
I'm sure that business is booming now with all that CorExit being funneled into the Gulf from places far and wide. Not only is the Nalco debt being repayed, but the new owners are profiting well since Nalco stocks have been on the rise.
I have a feeling that a big chunk of international business is but a puppetmaster under the devices of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, which only caters to a top percentage of the most profitable industries in the world. And wouldn't you know it, Haliburton, Transocean, KBR, Nalco, BP, and a handful of other companies are all in it. It creates and sustains the profitability of the major players in the world/WTO markets. And I was also surprised to read that Japan owns 20% of Blackstone.
What we're probably witnessing is the perpetuation and greed of the global master plan in the works. It just so happens that Nalco is involved with so many globalist agendas. It would be no surprise that the top hat elites are keeping it alive. Nalco is one of the largest water treatment (flouride? from China?) corps in the world, if not THE largest.
We may begin to see a transition more to coal (now that we witnessed a tragic 9/11 V2.0 in the Gulf). Hmmm... Halliburton can build it (Cheney), ConAgra can distribute it (Rockefeller) and Nalco can provide the CO2 scrubbers for them. Rebuilding an economy for coal mines (because coal doesn't leak out of the ground
) because the American opinion on oil has screeched to a near halt. But they're just trying to help us right? Maybe that's why all the good paying jobs that would put Americans back to work has been shifted overseas, so they can implement their Millenium Project in Africa, set up numerous aluminum smelting plants in India, and let the US taxpayer carry the burden.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by unruly1
You know......
with all the work you have done you should go to the Whitehouse and pickup you nobel prize. I believe it was mistakenly given to some guy you call the POTUS.

Here in Canada we have a different name for him. Use your imagination

I'll pass on the Saint Obama World Peace award. I already got one for my couch. It's missing a leg

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Really though

Great work!! Now the $1,000,000 question what and how can anyone change it or them? I know the genral population is just cruising through life without a worry.

They have it all figured out on all angles. If you rise up and roar they call you crazy. If you sitback and watch your a sheeple (they prefer this)

What if....Just what if someone was able to create an uprising that exposes all this??

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by unruly1

Really though

Great work!! Now the $1,000,000 question what and how can anyone change it or them? I know the genral population is just cruising through life without a worry.

They have it all figured out on all angles. If you rise up and roar they call you crazy. If you sitback and watch your a sheeple (they prefer this)

What if....Just what if someone was able to create an uprising that exposes all this??

Going by the number of flags on this thread so far (I'm impressed), I think the news is making a circulation, not to mention if you type in some of the main topics in the yahoo search engine, this thread also comes up

I hope this info spreads too, as I'm seeing fragments of the plan (and some of it not so planned). We remain at their mercy as long as we support the monetary system. But that solution would be another thread all by itself

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
It makes sense that Eli Lilly would want their dirty, blood-stained hands in the water treatment industry. Does anyone wonder now why large cities are finding prescription drugs in their drinking water. Makes sense now that so many prescription drugs that cause suicidal tendencies are showing up in the water we drink huh?

TPTB are hard at work on this one. Does Nalco have any other contracts besides DoE and BP?

In one of my other posts I remember reading that Nalco is also a player in the UN clean water program (under the Millennium Project- more than likely a byproduct of Obamas 2007 Global Poverty Act), and also has plans to build aluminum smelters in India for components in the solar industry. At this point in the game, Nalco will probably have quite a few contracts, but all that info was removed from their website (hiding evidence and structuring their deniability).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
the thread looks like it's taking off!

hopefully what i sent to you helped in some way, and i'll continue digging for more, your original posts literally had me like "OMG..." these people are everywhere!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It seems like this oil spill is the kick off for all TPTB to bring their plans to fruition. Lord only knows how much time we have left. A few years maybe? Before they crack down on and control every aspect of our lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join