It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hydra called Nalco, and the Den of Vipers -- The CorExit conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As I was casually browsing the net for breaking news and events, I came upon an article that intrigued me to do a little digging. As we all know, Corexit is being used in abundance in the Gulf. Nearly 3 olympic size pools full of this dispersant have already been dumped.

We already know the hazards and have also debated the after-effects of it. This thread will be more focused on the dealings and partnerships of Nalco.

Just like my sig says, the subsurface of Nalco is ominously huge. After reading this and referencing the sources you will see there is something HUGE going on behind the curtain.

This is the article that caught my attention. After seeing the roster behind Nalco, I wanted to know more about this lurking menace. First the origins of Nalco (in brief)

National Aluminate Corporation is incorporated in Illinois on May 1. The company results from the union of two companies with Chicago roots: Chicago Chemical Company and Aluminate Sales Corporation.
National Aluminate Corporation forms Visco in Sugar Land, Texas. The firm sold an additive for drilling mud which is a mixture of clay and water use in drilling oil wells. This helped establish Nalco in the oil industry
First Foreign subsidiary, Nalco Italiana
Nalco forms Nalco de Mexico
Nalco enters into a joint venture with ICI of Australia and New Zealand
Nalco consolidates groups from the Energy Chemicals Division and Oil Field Services Division to form a new Petroleum Chemicals Division to be headquartered in Sugar Land. The new Petroleum Chemicals Division will include Visco Chemicals, Refinery Process Chemicals, Additives, Adomite Chemicals and Gas and Oil Handling Chemicals Groups.
1994Combining the best of both companies, Nalco and Exxon Chemical Company announce the formation of Nalco/Exxon Energy Chemicals, L.P.
On June 27, Nalco enters into merger agreement with Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux, a $32 billion company with more than 200,000 employees worldwide. The move also integrates Suez Lyonnaise's existing water treatment group, Aquazur and Calgon Corporation, into existing Nalco operations to create "the new Nalco
The Blackstone Group, Apollo Management L. P. and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners buy Ondeo Nalco
Nalco purchases majority share of Mobotec and enters air pollution control market as Nalco Mobotec

Much more history from their own history webpage

OK, a brief history of J Erik Fyrwald from the Forbes link

Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer
Nalco Holding Company
Naperville , IL
Sector: BASIC MATERIALS / Synthetics
Officer since February 2008
Director , Eli Lilly & Company
Indianapolis , IN
Sector: HEALTHCARE / Drug Manufacturers - Major
50 Years Old
Mr. Fyrwald joined our Company as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer in February 2008. Between 2003 and 2008, Mr. Fyrwald was Group Vice President of the Agriculture and Nutrition division of E. I. duPont[/] de Nemours and Company. Before that he was Vice President and General Manager of DuPont?s Nutrition and Health Business. Mr. Fyrwald also serves on the board of directors for Eli Lilly and Company. He holds a chemical engineering degree from the University of Delaware and completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School

And also from this link

J. Erik Fyrwald joined Nalco as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer in February 2008.
From 2003 to 2008 Mr. Fyrwald served as Group Vice President of the Agriculture and Nutrition division at E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. From 2000 until 2003 he was Vice President and General Manager of DuPont’s Nutrition and Health business. In 1999, Mr. Fyrwald was Vice President for Corporate Strategic Planning and Business Development. At DuPont, Mr. Fyrwald held a broad variety of assignments in a number of divisions covering many industries. He has worked in several locations throughout North America and Asia.
Mr. Fyrwald first worked at DuPont in summer jobs while attending the University of Delaware, where he received a B.S. degree in chemical engineering in 1981. He also took part in the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.

In addition to serving as Chairman of Nalco’s Board of Directors, Mr. Fyrwald serves as a Director of Eli Lilly and Company, the Society of Chemical Industry and the American Chemistry Council

The parts of the original article motivated me to check the new owners of Nalco.

Blackstone info:

The firm launches Blackstone Capital Partners
Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM) is founded
The Financial Advisory practice is formed
Blackstone’s Real Estate group is established
The Corporate Debt group is formed
Blackstone opens its London office
The Blackstone Real Estate Partners (BREP) International Fund receives €800 million in commitments, expanding Blackstone’s resources for global real estate investments.
The firm’s expansion continues, with the opening of offices in Paris, France and Atlanta, Georgia.
Blackstone announces a strategic alliance with Patria-Banco de Negocios to develop corporate financing solutions for the Brazilian market.
The Park Hill Group, a fund placement business, is established.
Blackstone opens an office Mumbai.
GSO Capital Partners is acquired, firmly positioning Blackstone as one of the largest credit-oriented alternative asset managers.
Blackstone opens a representative office in Beijing.
The Blackstone Charitable Foundation is established, 2009
Blackstone signs an agreement with the Government of Pudong China

The stinger?
The firm was founded in 1985 as a mergers and acquisitions boutique by Peter G. Peterson, David M. Lubotta and Stephen A. Schwarzman, who had previously worked together at Lehman Brothers

I'll continue this article in my next post, but we know where this is going, right?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So who is Pete Peterson? Besides being one of the Blackstone founders, here are a few clips from his Wikipedia page:

* Peterson succeeded David Rockefeller as Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations in 1985 and served until his retirement in 2007
* He currently serves as Trustee of the Rockefeller family's Japan Society and of the Museum of Modern Art, and was previously on the board of Rockefeller Center Properties, Inc..
* He is founding Chairman of the Peterson Institute for International Economics (formerly the Institute for International Economics, renamed in his honour in 2006), and a Trustee of the Committee for Economic Development
* He was also Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York between 2000 and 2004
*Peterson was Chairman and CEO of Lehman Brothers (1973–1977) and Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc. (1977–1984

In a private auction, Nalco was bought by Blackstone, who won over, get this, Goldman Sachs (in cooperation with Apollo Management).

Link to the article

Here's a clip from it:

Late last month, Apollo Management LP and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners lost a heated auction to Blackstone Group for Suez SA's U.S. based chemical maker Ondeo Nalco Co.

Undeterred, the two private equity firms spent the first week of September muscling into a co-lead position alongside Blackstone in the multibillion-dollar deal.

French utilities group Suez said Thursday, Sept. 4, that it's selling Naperville, Ill.-based Ondeo Nalco, which makes specialty chemicals used in water treatment and in industrial processes that separate liquids from solids, according to a source involved in the auction.

The buyers will pay $4.35 billion, including the assumption of leases worth $150 million, which Suez said equates to an Ebitda multiple of 8.1.

A lending group will underwrite a loan and bond commitment of about $3.2 billion, the buyers said in a separate statement Thursday. The buyout groups did not reveal the names of the lenders, but sources said Wednesday the group could include Citigroup as lead financer as well as UBS Warburg, J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Corp., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank AG

There sure was alot of frenzied activity with this event.

Using combined word searches I was coming up with all sorts of unusual articles including this onewhich ties Apollo, Soros Investments, and Goldman Sachs all into one group. And this link which puts them in bed with Goldman, along with having massive invstments as per their Wikipedia page, and also ties in with yet another group association with JP Morgan/Blackstone,Goldman, and Apollo as found here in the WSJ blogs.

In stepping back and seeing the entire painting, there is a huge potential for all of these players to have some kind of involvement with the Gulf incidents. We have known accomplices from highly visible companies all with highly questionable business practices. This article does a good job at putting some of the puzzle together.
Apollo tends to lean towards Goldman for most of its private transactions, keeping the deals coveted and highly lucrative.

It would take a long time to actually put all these pieces together into one explainatory article, but the implications seen so far point to all these elitists and scoundrels all pitching in to the same cause. But we are not on the good end either. Doesn't it feel like the walls are closing in?

edit to add:
Nalco also seems to be removing pages from their site too. I went to their index page (their post Blackstone/Goldman site) and clicked their 'Industries Served link' and it comes up 'Page not found". Same with their 'Services' page, 'OnlineServices', 'Applications', 'Events', 'Case Studies', 'FAQs', 'Sustainability', 'Corporate Governance'. But their 'Investor Relations' and News are still up so far.
it seems like they stripped their site of any evidence. But you can see on any of those pages that they are part of the 'Dow Jones Sustainability Index 2008/2010'.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
In the convoluted scenario of Nalco being the frontrunner in manufacturing the dispersants used in the Gulf of Mexico, they are involved in many other operations and services that would qualify them a prominent chess-piece on the chessboard of the global agenda. From the OP it can be deducted that Nalco is quite involved with the drilling industry as they also manufactured drilling mud. They are presently involved with the CorExit spraying.
Upon a deeper skimming of the surface, they are also deeply involved in the water treatment industry as well as the air treatment industry as stated in their Sustainability page and their news aticle Nalco Carbon Project Selected for New Department of Energy Advanced Research Funding news article. So now we can tie Nalco (owned by Blackstone and Goldman) to Dept of Energy contracts. And if you surf over to one of their other pages, you will find a link herewhere they have also joined forces with the UN. Nalco Joins United Nations Global Compact being tied in with The Millenium Project.

With all these different hands in the proverbial cookiejar, they needed a bigger cookie jar. In steps Obama and his legion of doom. Among the top contributors to his campaign in 2008 were (but not limited to:

University of California $1,591,395
Goldman Sachs $994,795
Harvard University $854,747
Microsoft Corp $833,617
Google Inc $803,436
Citigroup Inc $701,290
JPMorgan Chase & Co $695,132
Time Warner $590,084
Sidley Austin LLP $588,598
Stanford University $586,557
National Amusements Inc $551,683
UBS AG $543,219
Wilmerhale Llp $542,618
Skadden, Arps et al $530,839
IBM Corp $528,822
Columbia University $528,302
Morgan Stanley $514,881
General Electric $499,130
US Government $494,820
Latham & Watkins $493,835

Right now, it's tremendously difficult to fathom the depth and scope of the entire glob of madness, but just in the beginnings of putting this puzzle together, the implications are astounding and amazingly complex. Yet at the same time one can understand the empirical denominations behind this plan.
I need a rest. My head hurts and I smell something burning (like burning hair
)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
After a much needed rest (fishing actually) I wanted to add more to the thread. I'm still finding alarming info about Nalco and how they tie into the global agenda as another big hitter. In reading this next article , you will also find info like this:

If you dig a little deeper you will find NALCO is also associated with Warren Buffett, Maurice Strong, Al Gore, Soros, Apollo, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Hathaway Berkshire.

Warren Buffet /Hathaway Berkshire increased their holdings in NALCO just last November. (Timing is everything).

And from an article posted on Feb 07, 2010 The Street was spotlighting Nalco Holdings.

And to tie this in loosely with the Obamas, we get this link, which states the following:

NALCO is associated with the University of Chicago Argonne program. The Obamas both worked for the University of Chicago. UChicago Argonne received $164,000,000 in stimulus funds this past year and just added two new executives to its roster: one from NALCO, the other from the Department of Education.

And from this link we get this info:

Nalco is the company providing and reaping big bucks from the toxic dispersant Corexit. Nalco is in partnership with World Wildlife Fund. World Wildlife Fund was founded by Prince Philip (well known for his quotes for the need of human population control). Nalco co-sponsored the Business for Environment (B4E) Global Summit along with World Wildlife Fund. Nalco is actually owned by Blackstone Group. The Blackstone Group (along with BP) is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations. Peter G. Peterson was Senior Chairman and Co-Founder of Blackstone. Peterson has ties with John D. Rockefeller III. Peterson succeeded David Rockefeller as Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations in 1985 thru 2007. Mr. Peterson was also Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and CEO of Lehman Brothers.

The more you investigate into the “who’s who” of BP, Haliburton, Transocean, Nalco, Blackstone … you find deep, interlaced, revolving door (thick as oil) connections to Goldman Sachs, Citibank, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg and yes, even Sara Lee.

The rabbit hole indeed goes far and wide.........

And from this link , we can see who some of the major players are in this Oil gusher.

* Rockefeller owns Exxon (Standard Oil); queen of Nederland owns BP; queen of England owns Shell Oil controlling share 40%; queen of Nederland owns Royal Dutch Shell.
* Rothschild owns Goldman Sachs.
* Rockefeller owns JP Morgan Chase. JP Morgan owns controlling share of the Federal Reserve Bank. [3]
* Rockefeller owns every major (transnational) pharmaceutical company. [3]
* Rockefeller owns the cancer industry and core medical information technology, including the data sheets every office and doctor uses.[3]
* Rockefeller owns ConAgra (the power grid infrastructure for the northeastern North American continent.)

Something to note here is that Nalco teamed up with Exxon as stated in my earlier post in Nalco history. So in effect, what we are seeing now is a global event unraveling at the planning of Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgans, Soros, Buffet, and all the industries they own/run. While the oil was gushing Obama was busy in the WH pummeling his Energy Bill and Financial reform through the 'necessary channels' before he rushed off to Toronto for the G20 meeting.

This just gets uglier and uglier the more I research, yet it begins to yield the starting lineup for TPTB mystery guests

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Nalco's Naperville location is just a few miles from BP's large research center in Warrenville, IL. Until recently, BP's North America offices were in this area too - a while back they decided to move everything to Houston.

ConAgra and Exelon are also in the same area. Sara Lee is about 10 miles away.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Daughter2]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Nalco's Naperville location is just a few miles from BP's large research center in Warrenville, IL. Until recently, BP's North America offices were in this area too - a while back they decided to move everything to Houston.

ConAgra and Exelon are also in the same area. Sara Lee is about 10 miles away.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Daughter2]

Wow, and all of that in Obamas home state. ConAgra is a Rockefeller company. And I copied a piece of text from a search link.

Exelon
Generator and provider of natural gas, coal, hydro, nuclear, solar, and wind-generated electricity. Parent company of PECO and ComEd (Commonwealth Edison)

Looks like we found one of our 'alternative energy' frontrunners, with a little help from the Rockefellers to distribute it. Thanks for the info!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Great work there my friend! You've managed to put together at least the initial bits of information to show the tangled web of the scum NWO at work here and that they certainly have a vested interest in what's going on in the gulf. Also the corexit being poured into said gulf. I'm willing to bet that as usual the intended end result, what they are up to in the gulf, is more consolidation of power and more sick and/or dying peasants. Thanks for the heads upp! I would pass this along to any journalists perhaps that are willing to help expand on it or publish the info! S&F!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Been doing a little more rooting around the net. As it turns out, Nalco has also endorsed the UN CEO Water Mandate program.

source link

2/4/2010 12:31:01 PM

NAPERVILLE, ILL. — Nalco, a water treatment and process improvement company with employees in 130 countries, has endorsed the CEO Water Mandate to show its support of the United Nations Global Compact, according to a press release.

The CEO Water Mandate addresses water sustainability solutions in six areas: Direct operations; supply chain and watershed management; collective action; public policy; community engagement; and transparency, the release stated.

“As the global leader in industrial water treatment, we recognize water use and availability is a critical global issue that negatively impacts millions,” said Chairman and CEO Erik Fyrwald in his letter to United Nations Secretary General H. E. Ban Ki-moon.

The UN estimates that by 2025 1.8 billion people will live in countries or regions suffering from absolute water scarcity, according to the release.

and I'm sure they will make sure the water is scarce

And shock and surprise, Nalco is getting into the Solar business as far as building aluminum smelters to be used for solar panels. More jobs for US you say? NOPE! They will be outsourced.

If you wondered how they get all that money, just check the investors for Nalco (Berkshire/Hathaway - Warren BuffetCo) is the #1 holder of Nalco stocks AND is also Obamas Economic Advisor... and we already touched on the UChicago Argonne LLC $126 million dollar stimulus. Have a look at their corp page here.
And since Nalco will be a big infrastructure hitter, they will get plenty of backing (also from their parents - Blackstone and Goldman). Here's another list of (India) foreign projects Nalco is in on. Killing America and developing the rest of the world, sweatshop style. After all, most corporations sent their tech support divisions overseas already. May as well just put the business there as well.

Talks are still on the table for projects in Indonesia and IRAN (WTF?) and awaiting economic improvement (which will be VERY difficult after Obamas strangulating sanctions). South Africa is another smelting target also. Linky here.

And how about this headline > 'Nalco plans for emerging as global giant'.
It seems apparent that Nalco is making all the adjustments to be a major air/water/oil/coal/safety/solar conglomerate with national and international divisions. More info here (from India source)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Great work there my friend! You've managed to put together at least the initial bits of information to show the tangled web of the scum NWO at work here and that they certainly have a vested interest in what's going on in the gulf. Also the corexit being poured into said gulf. I'm willing to bet that as usual the intended end result, what they are up to in the gulf, is more consolidation of power and more sick and/or dying peasants. Thanks for the heads upp! I would pass this along to any journalists perhaps that are willing to help expand on it or publish the info! S&F!

Thanks. I wanted to do a little background on Nalco since we are dumping their toxins in the ocean like it was fun. As I got involved, I found out that Nalco isn't just some podunk little factory that makes oil dispersants. They're in bed with BP, Blackstone, Apollo, Goldman, Warren Buffet, Soros, Obama, the UN, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and all around international corporatists profiteers. And judging from the info so far, they had a heads up (had barrels and barrels and barrels of CorExit just sitting around, eh?), plus the investors were dumping BP/Horizon stock and Nalco was getting wealthy. They're more worried about their prominence in the world political arena instead of creating all these tens of thousands of jobs here in the US. I'm sure they'll want Americans making the CorExit, but the foreigners get the highly industrialized jobs.
I'm still stringing this whole thing together as it's like a box of marbles now

edit to add: I forgot which site I read it on, but I also read that BP was considering finding ways to manufacture MORE corexit, since, apparently, they aren't dumping enough of it fast enough already

[edit on 6-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Very good research. its evil what the bastards are doing it and that its so in front of our face and we dont even see it. very good work putting the pieces of the puzzle together. i hope everyone gets to read this.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Excellent work outatime - I do hope those who dont know any better have a look and start to understand, for most, reality is simply what they are told.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Outta Time, thanks for this very well assembled set of real articles with all the dots all connected. I wish there were more threads like this on ATS. Bravo!

Didn't we know this all along? Just follow the money...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

Thanks. I wanted to do a little background on Nalco since we are dumping their toxins in the ocean like it was fun. As I got involved, I found out that Nalco isn't just some podunk little factory that makes oil dispersants. They're in bed with BP, Blackstone, Apollo, Goldman, Warren Buffet, Soros, Obama, the UN, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and all around international corporatists profiteers. And judging from the info so far, they had a heads up (had barrels and barrels and barrels of CorExit just sitting around, eh?), plus the investors were dumping BP/Horizon stock and Nalco was getting wealthy. They're more worried about their prominence in the world political arena instead of creating all these tens of thousands of jobs here in the US. I'm sure they'll want Americans making the CorExit, but the foreigners get the highly industrialized jobs.
I'm still stringing this whole thing together as it's like a box of marbles now

edit to add: I forgot which site I read it on, but I also read that BP was considering finding ways to manufacture MORE corexit, since, apparently, they aren't dumping enough of it fast enough already

Excellent work, OuttaTime!
Your work supports the conclusions I've come to: using Corexit 9500 is one of the main reasons for creating the oil spill. This fits right in with their Depopulation agenda. Most people believe what the MSM tells them and haven't a clue as to what is really being done to them.

Sheeple to the slaughter! Just the way the Global Elite like it.

Astroved

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
i was able to pull a cached .pdf concerning the page you said they removed info from. but how can i upload it here?

but when i started reading this, without warning, i involuntarily said "oh my god..." when reading from the list of "who's your bedfellow?!" you posted up.

well...bump that. the biggest problem i have now, is that since i've dloaded that pdf, which is related to nalco, my computer is SUPER SLOW....as in this took me 10min to type. ill restart the pc.... brb

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
i was able to pull a cached .pdf concerning the page you said they removed info from. but how can i upload it here?

but when i started reading this, without warning, i involuntarily said "oh my god..." when reading from the list of "who's your bedfellow?!" you posted up.

well...bump that. the biggest problem i have now, is that since i've dloaded that pdf, which is related to nalco, my computer is SUPER SLOW....as in this took me 10min to type. ill restart the pc.... brb

You should be able to upload it to your ATS media, and link to it. Hope that helps

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Another basket of tidbits for ya!

In an LA Times article , it was discussed WHY CorExit was chosen over so many other dispersants ( less toxic, yet more effective) as quoted below. Also notice that Nalco has a Board member that was formerly a BP executive (Rodney Chase).

Hall: Mr. McKay, I was curious about the choice of dispersant, Corexit 9500,which is being manufactured by a company called Nalco Holding Co. in which a former 11-year board member of BP sits on the Nalco board. Do you know approximately how much money BP has paid so far to Nalco for this dispersant?

McKay: I'm sorry, I don't.

Hall: Could you get the -- communicate that information, please.

McKay: We can get that.

Hall: Why do you think Corexit would have been chosen over, as Mr. Nadler [Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.)] said, a less toxic and more effective product like Dispersit, for instance, which you would think would be a better choice, and did BP talk to -- did your company talk to the manufacturers of the other dispersants to find out if they were available?

McKay: I've not been personally involved in the choices around the dispersants and what's happened in terms of talking to companies and understanding the availability, the effectiveness or the choices they have made. We can get you some information on that. I've just not been involved in that.

AND

There was a similar exchange between McKay and Rep. Nadler:

Nadler: Corexit is 2.61 in toxicity, which means it's highly toxic. It has an effectiveness of 54.7 in the south Louisiana crude-oil spill.

[Dispersit] is 7.9 toxicity, which means it's a lot less toxic, but it has an effectiveness rate of 100%. Mare Clean 200, its toxicity rate is 42, which is much, much better. Its effectiveness rate is 84, compared to Corexit at 54.

Now, you remember you're under oath. Who decided -- and don't tell me the National Incident Command. They authorized the use, as I understand, of any dispersant on this list. Who decided which dispersant to use -- BP?

McKay: I don't know the --

Nadler: You don't know.

McKay: I don't know the individual who decided --

Nadler: I didn't ask the individual. Was it the BP who decided or was it the government who decided, or the National Incident Command?

McKay: I don't know. I don't --

Nadler: You don't know. Could you find out for us, please?

McKay: Yes.

It seems as though there is the same amount of himming and hawing as we witnessed from Oliver North, or Ben Bernanke when they were in the hot seat.

Here is an EPA link to the Dispersants Toxicity/effectiveness tables, in which you will see there were DOZENS of other alternatives (and less toxic), yet Nalco was chosen as it is a bed partner with BP, Blackstone, Goldman, Berkshire, etc.

edit to add: The biggest reason BP has refused to fully cooperate with the EPA on this issue is because the spill is essentially in 'International Waters' and is under hurisdiction of the US Coast Guard. Ironically the USCG is under the umbrella of Homeland Security now.
In another interesting twist of the CorExit conspiracy, there is the fact that 'they' manipulated numbers to continue dumping excessive amounts of dispersant into the sea. The EPA told them they wanted the amount of daily dumping to be decreased by 68%. SOOOOOOOO, what they did was find the day that they dumped the most (May 23rd) in which they used 70,000 gallons, and reduced THAT number by 68%. On the average, BP is dumping about 25,000 gallons of CorExit per day. The pinheads at BP calculated the highest number (70,000) and came up with a number close to 23,500 gallons per day. They were SUPPOSED to reduce their 25,000 gallon per day and reduce THAT which would have dropped it down to near 5,000 gallon per day. Here's the link to the CNN video . We can indeed follow the money on this circus.

Edit to add. So how deep does this tie in with the government? We all know Obama has calimed to have a firm grip on the crisis. Or does he? Didn't he also quote that he was 'looking for some ass to kick'? If it was revealed, then he would be telling on himself. Since Goldman and Blackstone are both Holding companies (which means they get their loans straight from the Fed Reserve), it could be postulated that it has been a plan in the works. After all, Geithner and Bernanke are at the helm. Who was in it before (during the market crash of '08)? Hank Paulson was the Treasury Secretary before Bernanke. But how does this tie in with Paulson? In his Wikipedia Bio page, he was formerly the Director and CEO of (drumroll please....) Goldman Sachs! He also preceeded Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury. And he also has ties to the Chinese Elite. Geithner on the other hand left his job as NY Fed Reserve chairman. So, it's all the activity at the top of the pyramid that is precipitating the crisis we see today, and now we're getting a bigger picture of the characters in this god awful play.
And somehow, I have a feeling George Soros is in on it, but I can't quite put my finger on it. For some reason, this article from Aug 2008 caught my attention.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

[edit on 7-7-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
nvm got one uploaded.

i'll refrain from cluttering the thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Found a list of the Nalco Board of Directors and it's a DOOZY!!
Here's the link
Now we can figure companies like Monsanto, ExxonMobil, Lehman, Lockheed Martin and a few others have ties in this catastrophe.
I'll break it down briefly

Douglass Pertz of Mosiac
Former Director
Mosaic Co.
Director
Nalco Finance Holdings LLC
Director
Nalco Holdings LLC
1995-Present
Former Chief Executive Officer, President and Director
Culligan International Company
1998-Present
Former Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and Member of Executive Committee
Mosaic Global Holdings Inc.
2001-Present
Former Director and Director of Compass Minerals International Inc
Compass Minerals Group, Inc.
2001-2005
Former Director and Director of Compass Minerals Group
Compass Minerals International Inc.
2004-Present
Former Director
Bowater Incorporated
2004-Present
Independent Director, Chairman of Compensation Committee, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Special Committee
Nalco Holding Co.
2004-Present
Former Director
AbitibiBowater, Inc.
2008-Present
Former Chief Executive Officer, President and Interim Chief Operating Officer
Clipper Windpower Plc
2008-2010
Former Chief Executive Officer, President and Interim Chief Operating Officer
Clipper Windpower Plc

Daniel Sanders - ExxonMobil
Director
Milliken & Company, Inc.
Director
Director
Nalco Holdings LLC
2004-Present
Independent Director, Chairman of Compensation Committee and Member of Corporate Governance Committee
Arch Chemicals Inc.
2004-Present
Director, Member of Compensation Committee and Member of Environmental, Health & Safety Committee
Celanese Corp.
2004-Present
Director
Celanese Chemicals, Inc.
2004-Present
Director
Celanese Emulsions GmbH
2005-Present
Director, Chairman of Special Committee, Chairman of Safety, Health & Environment Committee and Member of Compensation Committee
Nalco Holding Co.

Richard B. Marchese
Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee, Member of Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee and Member of Special Committee, Nalco Holding Co.
Director
Director
Nalco Holdings LLC
2004-Present
Lead Independent Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Executive Committee
Quality Distribution Inc.
2004-Present
Member of Board of Managers
Quality Distribution, LLC
2005-Present
Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee, Member of Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee and Member of Special Committee
Nalco Holding Co.
2005-Present
Independent Director, Member of Compensation Committee and Member of Audit Committee
Bluelinx Holdings Inc.
2009-Present
Director
TPC Group Inc

Rodney Chase
Member of European Advisory Council, Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc
Former Executive Director
BP plc
Director
Nalco Company
Interim Chairman
Nalco Finance Holdings, Inc.
1999-Present
Former Senior Non Executive Director, Chairman of Remuneration Committee, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Nominating Committee
Diageo plc
2001-Present
Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee and Member of Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee
Computer Sciences Corporation
2002-Present
Former Deputy Chairman, Chairman of Governance Oversight Committee, Member of Audit Committee, Member of Nominations Committee and Member of Remuneration Committee
Tesco PLC
2005-Present
Lead Independent Director, Chairman of Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Special Committee
Nalco Holding Co.
2005-2008
Lead Independent Director, Chairman of Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Special Committee
Nalco Holding Co.
2005-Present
Chairman of the Board and Chairman of Nominations Committee
Petrofac Limited
2006-Present
Independent Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Environmental, Health & Safety Committee
Tesoro Corporation
2007-Present
Director

Carl Casale
Carl M. Casale has been Special Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer of Monsanto Co., since September 1, 2009 and serves as its Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President. Mr. Casale served as Executive Vice President of Strategy and Operations at Monsanto Co. from October 2007 to September 1, 2009
2008-Present
Director, Member of Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee and Member of Safety, Health & Environment Committee
Nalco Holding Co.

Paul J Norris
Mr. Paul J. Norris is a Senior Advisor at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and provided advisory services since May 2005. He served as the Chief Executive Officer of the firm from November 1, 1998 to May 31, 2005 and President from November 1, 1998 to November 2003. Mr. Norris also served as the Consultant of the firm since January 19, 2005. Prior to this, he was a Senior Vice President of Allied Signal Inc.
1998-Present
Former Director
W.R. Grace & Co.
1998-2003
Former Director
W.R. Grace & Co.
1998-2005
Former Director
W.R. Grace & Co.
1998-2010
Former Director
W.R. Grace & Co.
2001-Present
Former Director
Hexion Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
2006-Present
Independent Director, Member of Compensation & Organization Committee and Member of Public Policy Committee
FMC Corp.
2006-Present
Non Executive Chairman and Member of Compensation Committee
Sealy Corporation
2006-Present
Non-Executive Chairman of Sealy Corporation, Chairman of Executive Committee and Member of Compensation Committee
Sealy Mattress Company
2009-Present
Director, Member of Safety, Health & Environment Committee and Member of Compensation Committee
Nalco Holding Co.

Mary Margaret VanDeWeghe
Senior VP of Finance - Lockheed Martin
Director
Brown Investment Advisory & Trust Co.
Former Director
Optical Process Automation, Inc.
2009-Present
Director, Member of Audit Committee and Member of Nominating & Corporate Governance Committee
Nalco Holding Co.

Just FYI

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
From the looks of things, it would appear that Nalco is hot on their heels in persuing the CO2 filtering market, along with the water market, and petrochemical processes (not to mention coal mining and natural gas resources).
In another move by Nalco on APRIL 19, 2010, Res-Kem water filtration systems was bought.

Announced 04/19/10
Res-Kem Corporation
Merger/Acquisition
Nalco Holding Co. (NYSE: NLC) acquired Res-Kem Corporation on April 19, 2010. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The acquisition also includes General Water Services of Philadelphia.

NLC's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/19/10.

Quote is off the Bloomberg Finance page, but here is the
Res-Kem link to reference

So now, the picture of the elites controlling the Food, Water, Environment, and Energy fields is closing in. Hmmmmm... poison the water, then sell water filters... interesting...
An oil disaster that diverts attention to the Energy Bill pushed through CONgress... Carbon Cap n Trade.... Nalco gets DoE contract to filter CO2 from industry and power plants.... passing the bulk of taxes on to consumer... interesting..
With nearly 2 dozen dispersant options, BP goes with CorExit.... interesting... since all the above mentioned globalists are on the same bus....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well done!! This is my first post after months of lurking. I've been eagerly awaiting sound evidence of the tie-in to Nalco and you stitched it all together beautifully! Any remaining doubts I had about the Gulf Leak being a genuine false flag op are now gone.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join