It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Warns of Nuclear War "Breaking Out Very Soon"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The USA won't let the financial crisis go to waste. But it's too early, they have more time to prepare the war. They will only attack when the crisis will hit hard (70% unemployment and all).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
That is totally absurd!

How can Castro order a nuclear war upon the United States if there is no Cuban nuclear arsenal?

Unless the Russian Air Force forward-deploys Tu-160 Blackjack strategic bombers at Cuban airbases, Castro is shooting blanks.

did you even read the OP? where does it say castro will order a nuclear war???

dammit man dont post because you just embarrass yourself

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And now, lets bring everyone back to reality...its FIDEL CASTRO! This man (dictator is probably more accurate) is at the end of his life. Which cannot seem to come soon enough.

Weren't we supposed to go to war with Iran back in 2004? Every year, its the same...We bring ships in, people start talking about it. Little do they know that the US always does this. Its routine in other words.

Move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
No. Iraq should have been finished in the previous war, and not let set to fester so that they had to create issues to do so.

Afghanistan totally deserved to get wiped out. That a more even hand has been used is an indication of restraint.

Iran has stood in front of every nation and threatened them directly in the UN. That word usage has caused you to not notice this is sad but apparently very common.

Iran is a problem. Iran will continue to be a problem. Religious fanatics in a religious intercine war to head a new Caliphate for the Pan-Islamic State is not a minor issue.

Why is it I hear the same regurgitated propaganda that I could hear on the TV, touted as original thought over and over on ATS by the same learning disabled retards?

Iraq was invaded based on total lies - it was invaded because its black market oil sales threatened the US hegemony. It never should have been invaded - the correct thing to do at any time, is get the hell out of it.

Afghanistan 'deserves' to get wiped out .. ? For what? For occupying a strategic geographical area? For having natural resources that others covet?
For being poor? For being used as a drug manufacturing base by the scum of the earth? For wanting to remain sovereign?

An 'even hand' has been used? In what way is occupying a sovereign nation based on a pack of lies, killing its people, putting in a puppet government and sending it into economic oblivion even handed?

Iran has threatened every nation in the UN? Why do most of them support it then? It is only the US, and those the US can coerce directly that do not support Iran.

Even those who have minimal information can see that Israel and the US are violent, warmongering aggressors - threatening a peaceful nation.

Your post is disgusting, it reeks of the MSM and NWO propaganda machine and lacks any original thought.

Go and educate yourself, and stop being a parrot for the NWO.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

bravo.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Well the the day isn't over yet, but the results are coming in and it looks like egg.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And these folks actually believed Castro!!!

Jeez folks on here want a war against Iran so bad they can taste it but only so that they can further villify the US....well looks like it aint happening today or anytime soon folks! Put away the popcorn.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I would rather believe Castro than you, I'll hold on to my popcorns, not because of Castro, but because of the empire's track record in this type of actions.

Heck, millions of people didn't die in Iraq for me to put my popcorn away.

Heck, I'll have the biggest bag of popcorn in New Zealand when the US is invaded by the empire, and when millions of Americans die, maybe even your wife, kids, brothers, etc.

What goes around comes back around, your nukes won't help you. Do you know why? Because you can't nuke yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fidel Castro Ruz

On July 4, I said that neither the United States nor Iran would give in: “one, prevented by the pride of the powerful, and the other because it has the capacity and the will to fight oppression, as we have seen so many times before in the history of mankind.”

In nearly every war, one party wishes to avoid it and, sometimes, the two parties do. This time it will happen although one of the parties does not wish it. That was the case of the two World Wars of 1914 and 1939, only 25 years one from the other.

The carnage was awful in both wars, which would not have erupted had it not been for previous miscalculations. Both defended imperialist interests and believed they could accomplish their goals without the exceedingly high price finally paid.

In the case in question, one of the parties involved advocates absolutely fair national interests. The other pursues illegitimate and coarse material interests.

An analysis of every war fought throughout the recorded history of our species shows that one of the parties has pursued such goals.

It’s absolutely wrong to entertain the illusion that this time such goals will be attained without the most dreadful of all wars.

The Source of Wars

Fidel Castro Ruz
July 11, 2010
8:14 PM

Reflexiones del Comandante en Jefe

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It seems Iran parliament just passed a law making Castro right.

IF Iranians ships are inspected :

# 10:59
Iran passes law authorizing retaliation against nations that inspect Iranian ships (AP)

Iran will retaliate, meaning the US/Israel will retaliate back, meaning total war on Iran...

And now Castro thinks that somehow China/Russia will get involved and nuclear war will happen.

Fact is now that Iran will retaliate for sure if it's ships are inspected.

So if the US/Israel wants to start a war and say Iran started it, they just have to inspect Iranian ships to draw a response.

The only thing that makes Castro right or wrong is if China/Russia come in the picture... and leads us to nuclear war.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is back in the news this morning. Yahoo news has it on front page. Castro spoke publicly yesterday and stated that he thinks President Obama will have to be the one to intervene and stop a possible nuclear war between Israel and Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join