It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Note G-d called it His holy mountain.

Celestial mountains and pyramids are found all over the world in myth.

Coincidence?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

hmm?-

Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.-Rev14.7

But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a man, and whoever offers a lamb, like one who breaks a dog's neck-Is66.3

For God so loved the world-John3.16

"I will respond to the skies, and they will respond to the earth-Hos2.21

for destroying those who destroy the earth-Rev11.18

In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the creatures that move along the ground.-Hos2.18

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I could also see it being a pyramid. I wonder if it relates to Jesus being the cornerstone. Is He symbolic of the cap stone?

Eph 2:20
And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

------------------------------------------------------

These verses come to mind as I try to visualize The New Jerusalem...

1 Cor 2:9-16

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

We each receive our own spectrum of The Light.

For now we see through a glass , darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Hey dude, what's up? My name is Mick. Nice to meet ya. Isn't God good!

This is a deep verse...

But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a man, and whoever offers a lamb, like one who breaks a dog's neck-Is66.3

I've pondered this verse for a while. I think it means...
... well, you tell me. Can you expand on that verse?

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

eh Mick, nice to meet you hope you guessed my name-jus kidden lol,-how are these (sorry so long but a whole train of thought)?

by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace-Eph2.15

Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.-Ps22.16

Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but my ears you have pierced , ; burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.-Ps40.6

For this is what the high and lofty One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy: "I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.-Is57.15

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.-Ps51.17

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.11The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.' 13"But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'-Luke18.10

because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.-Rom4.15

What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come.-Gal3.19

Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.-.21

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-Eph2.8

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-John1.12

before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand: 12not by works but by him who calls-Rom9.11

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.-Acts4.12

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.-Rev5.6

On each side of the river stood the tree of life-Rev22.2

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.-Zech14.4

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
[This is a deep verse...

This verse predicts the end of "sacrifice" as a means of access to God.
It takes a number of different kinds of sacrifice and identifies them with unclean behaviour, like touching dogs or pigs.
Translation- sacrifice will no longer be a "holy" thing.
Instead, as Jesus said to the woman in Samaria, God will be worshipped "neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem... [but] in Spirit and in truth"

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is part one of a ten part series on YouTube that covers the return of the nephilim and the pyramid of Giza. It ties in to this thread.

I'd also like to point out that there arewhat appear to be pyramids on Mars.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
this is a good conversation about something that never really gets discussed.

but you guys are missing the most important part, the one aspect, or description, or character of this new city that makes it so darn awesome and perfect!

the name of the city is New Jerusalem:
Jeru = foundation
Salem = peace

the new foundation of peace!!!

just the meaning of the name should answer all your questions - or at least put your mind to rest about how it is going to be.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Good post! And, good observation!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.-Rev14.7

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join