It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ngchunter

But wait you are saying you are in expert in Astronomy saying it is impossible for something like Planet X to happen. Yet, We keep on see NASA build new telescopes to to try and find it.

No. NASA continues to search for deep space objects, per their mission statement.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

jah and one of them happens to be Planet X.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Nibiru supposed orbit: 3,600 years

Years left before 2012: 1.5 years

Years since last supposed pass by Nibiru: 3598.5 years

There is supposedly less than .01 percent left in its orbit.

Where is Nibiru?

I would be satisfied if just one lone Nibiru believer could explain this to me.

Do you guys just skip this bit over in your head?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

According to sitchin the last known to his research was around 550 BC. I still say to this date the Mayan calender is a way of tracking something. It was a way to track certain events in history and events of something else. I believe that something else is Nibiru. I also believe that Enki was the first king of the Mayans.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaNutter

According to sitchin the last known to his research was around 550 BC. I still say to this date the Mayan calender is a way of tracking something. It was a way to track certain events in history and events of something else. I believe that something else is Nibiru. I also believe that Enki was the first king of the Mayans.

When will this infine hand-waving stop? When there is no signs of Nibiru, then there most be something else out there, right? YES, there is an infinite numbers of objects that we haven't discovered and none of those we have discovered poses any danger to us, WHATSOEVER.

And you are actually right in saying that the Mayan calender was designed to keep track of something, and it just so happens that I know what that something is... DAYS! Is the world going to end on december 31 to? Because that's when my calender ends, so something must be on it's way, huh?

I've asked this in another thread, and will do so here to: Could you please give me the cordinates to Nibiru. Because if it's up there everyone would be able to so, yet no one does.

There's a 5000$ challenge out there, so provide the cordinates and use the money to build a bunker for you and your family (seems like a win-win situation, right?)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

jah and one of them happens to be Planet X.

Do you know what Planet X stands for? Pluto was once descbribed as PX, until they named it, that is. Every hypothetical planetary body that is out there is assigned the "X" because it stands for unknown. Nifty, huh?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rasalhague

sure and give me the article that states this?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by rasalhague

sure and give me the article that states this?

"Following the discovery of the planet Neptune in 1846, there was considerable speculation that another planet might exist beyond its orbit. The search began in the mid-19th century but culminated at the start of the 20th with Percival Lowell's quest for Planet X"

Silly me, thought that such a vital aspect of the Nibiru hoax as the search for Planet X was to be considered common knowledge. Sadly that wasn't the case. Anyhow, here is one link to start with: en.wikipedia.org...

And if this wiki isn't credible I can dig up quite a few other sources if you like (but since most are .gov you'd probably dismiss them right away, right?)

I find it hard to believe that someone whom so activelly debate regarding this subject could lack even the tiniest background information as to what is being debated to start with.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Your claim to have visions, be they movie like or not, has no reflection on the actual events in the cosmos. The belief on your part that these visions are related to reality appears to be quite delusional. Your visions suggesting a pole shift event or an incoming planet event are clearly impossible. Pole shifts do not happen quickly. They take millions of years to complete. It is impossible for a new planet to be entering the orbits of the known planets without detection.

Since these issues are measurable and demonstrably impossible it must be that your visions are unrelated to reality. To claim that these visions, which are clearly unrelated to reality are in any way knowledge is not good thinking.

From Knowledge

The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition

Knowledge concerns truth and fact and sudden pole shifts and Nibiru are not truth or facts. Therefore you are not dispense or releasing knowledge. You are spreading delusions which you say you see in movie like form. You are not leading to understanding. You are spreading stories of your visions, which are clearly unrelated to reality.

It's important to be clear about what you are stating, because it is not knowledge and it is not a possible reality.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Instead of providing any evidence to support your claim or evidence to address very clear evidence by the no new planet entering the orbits of the known planets group you begin to harp about nothing related to this matter.

The only material you seem attached to is supporting the claims of visions being evidence and a reference to a scientist that cannot be named. When someone uses these claims as evidence of things to come and calls them knowledge to misleading give some support to these clearly impossible claims, it is no wonder that others begin to ask questions.

If you think that the person making these claims is backed into a corner it is because you recognize the absurdity of the claims and the clear evidence that refutes the notion of a new planet or pole shift.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Your analogy of planetary orbits is quite wrong.

The paths of the planets are called the orbits and are not "lines" in space. They are paths controlled by gravity. The moon and sun may cause some types of earthquakes. In general they do not. The other objects in the solar system are too distant to cause any effects on the geological processes of the Earth.

And no. The MSM did not report a planet X in 1983. I suggest you read the articles and learn what was said. I mean read the original accounts and not the lying claims made in several well known places on the internet.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

That is a ridiculous scenario. Please explain why the moons of Nibiru are not separated from Nibiru in that case.

The simplest case is that we can show that no planet sized object can enter the orbits of the known planets. In fact, we can show that no planet sized object can be closer than 70AU from the sun. Furthermore, it is known that no planet sized object can exist closer than 320AU from the the sun.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Many people do not understand what a scientific theory is. You don't. If you did you'd know it is not an opinion. Furthermore, you'd know that gravity is only an attractive force.

The theory of gravity is so well understood that very impressive predictions can be made of the motions of objects in the solar system.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What if nibiru was well below the ecliptic as ive heard on several occasions, if something was heading our way from say the south pole who would know?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If you bothered to do a minor amount of research you would learn that the articles at the time did not state that a planet X existed. What you'd learn is that the title of the newspaper articles were a bit misleading although the content of the articles does state that the researchers looking at the IRAS data suspected everything from a solar system object to a distant galaxy.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

How odd. You claim "Nobody cared about space." Please state the truth that you did not care.

So now you recollect some event and have nothing other than a bad recollection of events to go on from a person that admits to not caring about a subject. So now you do care about space because you have a faulty recollection of something from nearly 30 years ago.

The objects spotted by IRAS were a new type of galaxy. That was reported in the news. Why didn't you know that?

PS Your numbers are pointless. In India I bought a dozen bananas for 3 cents (US) while traveling all day on a bus for a few dollars. I also traveled a short hop on a bus in Denmark for $10 (US).

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Nothing new reported there benedict9. Having visions that cannot be reality has a name. Studies in gravitation and studies in using direct observation with telescopes shows that no objects can be in the solar system and as large as planets unless they are very far away - 8 times the distance to Pluto or further.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

And to the people that say we would see by now is not necessarily true. I was always under the impression that it was about 4 times the size of Jupiter and was a Brown Dwarf.

1. 4x Jupiter is not big enough to be a brown dwarf
2. Jupiter is visible because it reflects light. A brown dwarf also reflects light

Do not confuse mass and diameter. A brown dwarf 60x the mass of Jupiter is still only 10 to 15% greater in diameter than Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Actually new telescopes are being built to see more and more of what is out there. The one thing that is certain that there is no new planet that can enter the orbits of the known planets. No one is looking for that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Sitchin has been shown to be completely wrong on astrophysical grounds. His translations are wrong. His assumption that myth is history is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join