It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

You are mistaken if you feel governments genuinely 'need' the help of amateurs regarding the celestial. They're just happily feeding that illusion to the public perception of not being privy and capable of tracking all LEGITIMATE threats of which they certainly are. They have highly advanced and classified technologies well beyond what is revealed to you and I.

If it's one thing governments and the PTB are great at, it's playing dumb when it suits an agenda. The controlled mainstream media will play down the threats and certainly won't give long range advance warnings of impending threats. This in spite of the PTB having charted trajectories of incoming bodies well in advance. I also have no doubt the 'elite' will know which bunkers to shelter in throughout their interconnected global underground, for they have spent TRILLIONs for good reason, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

So your claim is that since nothing has happened and NASA does post notices of space threats that it means that this is propaganda. How funny!

This is not a case of opinion. This is a case of fact. Your claims are astonishingly wrong. Two independent posters have used 2 sources of evidence to show that your claim is completely false.

Not only are you wrong, but you continue to discuss a hoax, namely Nibiru.

The whole notion that it is impossible for NASA to track all asteroids that are real threat to planet Earth is not true.

Another falsehood.

If a GENUINE threat existed that was sure to wipe out a vast majority of life on our planet, such as an asteroid or the close passing of Nibiru, do actually believe our governments would let us know about it?

Since Nibiru is a hoax and a rather stupid hoax at that I would have to say that the governments aren't going to waste any time on that idiocy. An asteroid is a different issue. Would they know about? They have. And Apophis is still a threat. Of course the presented material would actually have to be read to know that.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Who claims that governments need the help of amateurs. The claim is that amateurs are helpful, which is quite different. Amateurs also have the ability to see many things, and they do. What would be helpful is for you to visit your local amateur astronomy club and go on a sky watch with them and learn just what they can see and have observed.

capable of tracking all LEGITIMATE threats of which they certainly are.

Got any proof of this claim? I very much doubt it. This is a conjecture on your part, which is a failed claim.

This in spite of the PTB having charted trajectories of incoming bodies well in advance.

Do you have any proof of this claim? I think this is as realistic as that imaginary friend that has been mentioned a few times.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've got to say that this thread is a classic example of what goes wrong with ATS daily. Respect to the OP, but I don't see where it relates to the Niburu theory. The body being talked about is not approaching Earth and even if it would, the numbers say it would take thousands and thousands of years to get here.

Beyond that obvious issue are the people that come along, say they have special "hidden" information. From there, you can anticipate them doing one or more of the following:
1. Try to direct you to their website.
2. Tell you to research it yourself and find the truth.
3. Inform you that you aren't ready for the real truth.
4. Refer to themselves as a messenger (without a message).
5. State that they pity the uninformed ignorant fools that disagree with their ideas.
6. (MY FAVORITE) Use verbiage to indicate that they personally are above or outside of the pending doom. This usually includes words like "your", "human", etc.

Do I have it wrong?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

You are mistaken if you feel governments genuinely 'need' the help of amateurs regarding the celestial.

You are mistaken if you feel the government does not genuinely use the help of amateurs to observe threatening objects, particularly when conditions do not permit continuous observation. I just gave you a perfect example and you ignored it, just like you ignored the fact that your earlier link did not mean what you claimed it meant. This is because you are not thinking rationally about the issue.

They're just happily feeding that illusion to the public perception of not being privy and capable of tracking all LEGITIMATE threats of which they certainly are.

You can't track a brand new threat when your observatories are obscured by clouds. The best observatories in the world are all clustered within a few geographic locations ideal for observing. If those locations have clouds, they're all sunk.

They have highly advanced and classified technologies well beyond what is revealed to you and I.

More handwaving and a priori assumptions. You have not provided a single shred of evidence for any of it either.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not only are you wrong, but you continue to discuss a hoax, namely Nibiru.

What a hilarious sentence. I literally had to hold my side on that one.

Well in case you haven't noticed, which I'm sure you have, this is a Nibiru thread. That being said, if you think that Nibiru is a hoax then feel free to leave this Nibiru thread and move on to a thread that is more to your liking.

Sound like a good idea?

Given your history, you will more than likely stay here on this NIBIRU thread and spout more dis-info about Nibiru.

Earlier you gave me a good laugh as well. In your previous post when you referred to me as a Nibiru dis-info agent. That's right, I make it a point to frequently visit threads that I believe in and adore to spread dis-info.

Whatever.

At least we all know where your head is don't we pal.

If I don't agree with the topic of a thread I simply will not visit that particular thread.

You may be into wasting your time, however I for one am not for wasting mine.

Ask yourself this, when is the last time that you visited a thread that you actually agreed with?

Never.

Now why is that?

Is it your job to always disagree?

Anyone that has payed attention to you on ATS already knows the answer to that one.

Thank you for the good laugh.

-KC

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon

You said,
"Wrong.
www.sas.org...
The information of a very threatening asteroid was made publicly immediately and it was an amateur who assisted with tracking it."

This is merely your opinion, you are entitled to it, as I am entitled to mine as well.

No, it is not my opinion, it is a fact. Facts are stubborn things.

In my opinion, that story is nothing more than propaganda. How do you call something a threat that was never a threat to begin with?

Learn more about astronomy and then maybe you'll understand how it works. The initial orbit determined for ANY object always has error in it. You need additional observations from as many people as possible to reduce the error, which is precisely why amateurs are called upon. In the case I gave you, the error still allowed for a 40% chance of impact. In other words, there was never a guarantee of a hit or a miss and there never is any guarantee one way or the other until enough observations are made.

Do you not think that NASA has the technological capabilities to take all of the guess work out for the possibility of a genuine threat to our planet?

Handwaving to "magical abilities" I see. You're like the guests who would come to the observatory I worked at insisting that we look at the stars even though it was completely cloudy. There is no way to take the guesswork out without additional observations. Period.

Do you really believe that NASA needs help from amateur astronomers to determine which asteroids or planets are an impending danger to our planet?

Yes, which is why there's an email list for newly discovered threats. When you understand astronomy and you understand how orbits are determined then you'll understand why having as many observers to gather observations from as possible is important and necessary.

If you actually believe any of this, you are highly mistaken.

Then prove me wrong. If I'm "highly mistaken" it should be easy for you to prove.

If a GENUINE threat existed that was sure to wipe out a vast majority of life on our planet, such as an asteroid or the close passing of Nibiru, do actually believe our governments would let us know about it?

Amateur astronomers like myself would know about it's existence before anyone, be it amateurs, professionals, or even NASA, could be certain that it was going to hit us. As for Nibiru, if it existed it would be throwing off the positions of the planets by now. There's no way the government could hide that.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

It's of no surprise that you spend your time discussing me, which others might interpret as an ad hominem attack. My guess is that your post is removed for being off topic.

You chose not to add anything evidence, nor did you address any of the challenges to post evidence for your claims.

Here are some issues for you:

1. You have not provided evidence that it is possible for NASA to track all asteroids that are a real threat to planet Earth.
  2. You have provided no evidence for the existence of Nibiru

Do you have any evidence to support your claims?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

There are many truths and many lies in this world of illusions. Some however are better graced to 'know' the difference. And no, I am not implying I am special to have received personal confirmations of both a spiritual AND scientific nature to make such disclosures.

My role here is as messenger alone. There is a reason why people are provided certain knowledge and CHOOSE to share in spite of understanding it is much much easier to remain silent.

I will repeat, this is not a conversion. Truth eventually comes to those who seek. Opposing opinions in turn mean nothing to me personally and does not affect the state of coming changes. Your officials and elite are preparing, even if you aren't--it makes no difference to them either what you choose to embrace or reject. Peace.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by benedict9]

Oh ok, so you're the super special spiritual messenger.
So what?
Where's the scientist you said you had?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
All I'm seeing here is a typical Nibiru thread. People extrapolating extraordinary claims from ordinary data that says nothing of the sort. People then coming in and showing that the original post was wrong. Then claims of NASA propaganda and that the lack of evidence is actually proof of Nibiru's existence.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

possibly, but hey with all these nibiru sightings it is hard to tell which is the real thing because everybody keeps on saying it isn't Nibiru. One of them is bound to be the real thing and TPTB knows about it.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

What Nibiru sightings? You means the lens flare, and internal reflections within windows, and the sun dogs, and the Venus sightings? Is that what you mean?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
stereo stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

whats heading towards the sun? top left?
slideshow 20100702- 20100708
Ahead cor2?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Extroadinary claims for an extraordinary event that requires a sophisticated level of disinformation and cover up. There are many actively working to make it sound fictional, absurd and delusional. These conspiracy forums are a target of such tactics.

These people will scream for 'hard' evidence, well aware that none has been officially released. They will linger around and have plenty of false evidence handy hiding behind flawed 'scientific theory', for they realise that most don't dare argue with published 'science'. They will ridicule and dismiss any notion of a cover up or supporting evidence provided and continually attack a messengers credibility to drive them away or 'bait them' to anger to offset/derail the message. It is rather tiresome to deal with, yet it is often highly effective in creating an environment of negativity and confusion so people just give up their truthseeking efforts, and worse--fall into the deception snare to disempower you with a lack of awareness to prepare spiritually, mentally and physically for said events.

I only possess my own truth and I have chosen to share it on my non profit website which was provided here very briefly for which I was immediately criticized for doing so. My venture has taken time, money and effort and if people prefer to think I am doing this in delusion to perpetuate a hoax, then so be it. I am not responsible for outside attitudes and free will choices. I have shared what I need to share. The rest is up to the genuine seekers to diligently seek so they can understand, witness and recognise the signs of the changes to come if they genuinely desire to expose themselves to such difficult truths. I feel I have nothing further to share on this thread. I have done my part, for those that resonate with my intentions to follow up on. Peace.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hey, Isn't Eris supposedly visible by now? Isn't it in the southern hemisphere? I always thought that Eris or Sedna was a part of Nibiru's moons. Strangely enough one of those has the same elliptical orbit that Nibiru has. I believe it is Eris.

But hey if there was a real photo taken you would push it off as something like what you stated.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You can't fault people for being skeptical. The whole Nibiru theory started with Sitchin who has been shown time and again to be wrong. Since then you have had people jumping on the Nibiru bandwagon making constantly shifting predictions about when it will arrive. I mean the current 2012 prediction was originally made by someone who made numerous predictions before and obfuscated the fact that previous predictions were made when they didn't come to pass. Even Sitchin himself claims that it won't return for a few hundred years. So, how can you expect people to even believe in Nibiru when the supposed experts contradict each other and backtrack when they're wrong, especially when there is no scientific evidence backing their claims?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

These people will scream for 'hard' evidence, well aware that none has been officially released. They will linger around and have plenty of false evidence handy hiding behind flawed 'scientific theory', for they realise that most don't dare argue with published 'science'. They will ridicule and dismiss any notion of a cover up or supporting evidence provided and continually attack a messengers credibility to drive them away or 'bait them' to anger to offset/derail the message.

It sounds like you're trying to insult and accuse myself and others of using "false evidence" in a roundabout way without actually addressing us directly. Why do you insist on talking past people instead of addressing them directly? You've provided no supporting evidence of your claims, and that's the whole problem. Evidence contradicting your claims has been presented to you multiple times by multiple posters in multiple ways, and you have chosen to ignore it every single time. I guess everytime you see contradictory evidence you automatically dismiss it as a "conspiracy."

I only possess my own truth

On that we agree. The problem is that real truth is not relative.

and I have chosen to share it on my non profit website which was provided here very briefly for which I was immediately criticized for doing so.

Don't act surprised that advertising your own website is frowned upon.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Eris can't be visible to the naked eye; is that is what you mean. It is slightly larger than Pluto and far away and has an interesting elliptical orbit.

Notice that it's orbit does not enter the orbits of the known planets. Even if it did it is not planet sized. It is not even 1% of the mass of the Earth.

Strangely enough one of those has the same elliptical orbit that Nibiru has. I believe it is Eris.

That's false isn't it since it never enters the orbits of the known planets.

But hey if there was a real photo taken you would push it off as something like what you stated.

Another false statement as well. I follow the evidence trail, which is clearly why I find that Nibiru is a blatant hoax.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Another great post there benedict9 in which you emphatically state that there is no evidence for the delusional claim of Nibiru. On top of that there is the absurd hoax of pole shifts happening in cycles. No evidence for that either is there? All there is to this is the claim of an imaginary friend that provided support to the idea.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A typical tactic here is to use the close minded method of placing the head in the sand. It means rejecting actual evidence and using wishful thinking to support ludicrous concepts such as Nibiru and pole shifts. Being close minded is the means to supporting these concepts. An open mind looks for the evidence and sees where it leads. A closed mind latches onto these hoaxes and fearfully refuses to let go.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join