It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He was not into astronomy,it was a theory he came up with, going on mathematics.
I will search for the article for you,it covers a lot of his works and theories, is an extensive and good read,he was a freak!

[edit on 21-8-2010 by iceblue20-12]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

These articles have been posted before and none can be planet x. In one of the articles the object is 9 light years away. The closest star is 4.2 light years away.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I love how most of the nibiru theory now hinges on old scientific articles that have since been corrected, and newly discovered brown dwarfs that are over 5 light years away.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Mark Brown has scanned over half the Kuiper belt. He is certain that we won't find anything large in there in the remaining half. Project Pann-Stars also pushes the limits back for a large planet sized object. The only place such an object could exist in in the Oort cloud.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Persistent evidence of a jovian mass solar companion

That's not true. Read the article. Read the introduction. Apparently, you have not read beyond the title of the article.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rasalhague
reply to post by Antoniastar

In this case I think it's quite easy to overinterpret Dr. Morrisons body language. I.e. you see the signs because you want to see the signs. To be honest, the parts you mentioned is aspects that lies beyond NASA's control (like dislodged comets). It is a threat to recognize, but not a threat that could be evaluated such as asteroids, since dislodged comets from the Oort cloud are unpredictable to say the least.

I honestly think that his body language and rhetorics are well within the accepted margins for truthtelling. Rhetorics is something that I am quite familiar with, thank's to my profession, and I have to say that the points you bring to the table is a little vague. Again, his bodylanguage could be somewhat misleading in this case because of several negative factors such as his age, frequency of public speeches, rhetorical background etc.

What I'm getting at is that I'm not all that certain that Morrison has an all to extensive rhetorical background, thus much of his body language, flickering eyes and lack of voice control could be explained by nervousness.

Again, that is just what I think. In addition to that, I seriously doubt that what he is hiding is something along the line of a magical planet or brown dwarf. Either one would have been found waaay earlier by amateur astronomers (if you choose to distrust NASA=)

[edit on 3-8-2010 by rasalhague]

I'm late but I made it back. Unforeseen circumstance dictated my immediate attention. Couldn't be helped.

As you were saying...

"In this case I think it's quite easy to overinterpret Dr. Morrisons body language. I.e. you see the signs because you want to see the signs."

It is easy to over-interpret body language, whether it's Morrison or another. I didn't have any predisposition toward any signs when asked to give my interpretation of Morrison's behavior. I went in with an open mind. I've been an open-minded person since the day of my birth. I can't see going against my nature just to see something that's not there. In my estimation that would spoil the interpretation. It's not about what I want to see, it's about what's really there and what's not there.

Besides, it's not merely Morrison's body language for which I molded my final analysis. If my conclusions were based upon body language alone, I might agree with you and say "his body language and rhetorics are well within the accepted margins for truth-telling". Though, combined with the mention of comets from the Oort belt, I'd have to say that NASA is hiding something. Why did Morrison bring up the Oort belt in the first place, especially if it "lies beyond NASA's control?

It's like when my kids were kids and they wanted an afternoon snack, I could only provide them choices for what I had in the house (because maybe I couldn't get to a store). Why would I say something like, "You can have fruit, pie, ice-cream or cinnamon toasts but you can't have liquorish because we don't have any". Liquorish would be out of my control, so why would I bring it up to begin with? Not only that but my body language is suspect when I say that to my kids. Knowing my kids, it would have raised suspicion and they would have questioned my truthfulness.

Rhetoric - "using language effectively to please or persuade"

www.google.com...:+rhetoric&aq=0&aqi=l1g1g-s1g8&aql=&oq=Rhetoric;de&gs_rfai=C5Mnh9eiOTMyFLYqINoyZ9JIGAAAAqgQF T9AHins

Maybe NASA needs to find someone else as their spokeperson. I was neither pleased or persuaded by Dr. Morrison's spiel.

You said...

"What I'm getting at is that I'm not all that certain that Morrison has an all to extensive rhetorical background, thus much of his body language, flickering eyes and lack of voice control could be explained by nervousness."

Nervousness my ass. Really? It would be interesting to find just how much rhetorical background Morrison has.

You also said...

"Again, that is just what I think. In addition to that, I seriously doubt that what he is hiding is something along the line of a magical planet or brown dwarf. Either one would have been found waaay earlier by amateur astronomers (if you choose to distrust NASA=)"

You are certainly entitled to your doubts, as are we all.

Thank you for sharing you experience and opinion.

Toni

edit on 13-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: of a typo

edit on 13-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out a letter

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So that is what this discussion boils down to? It's about body language and ability of someone to perform public speaking?

For heaven's sakes! The 2012 discussions seem to have found their way into the gutter where they belong.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootieowl

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Also...

Then...

And...

This too...

And this...

Plus...

And finally...

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Wow Antoniastar, you went well beyond what I expected. Many thanks. Very observant on you part. I'll have to give you an intuit star if I can find one, not a dark one, fully bright and glowing day and night.

I'm impressed.

Imagine the different impressions of the same talk, over radio or in person. Both would be different than what we both looked at. You are tuned in.

Me tuned in, not excessively, nor do I typically put on the analyzation ears, but the presentation, during the time frame, my "spirit quickened" so to speak. That is what made me go back and look at it. I think we all have this built in - some more than others. If more turned off their TV's, etc, I think they could understand life and their environment so much more.

Again thanks for input. Interesting.

Many welcomes.
You want to give me an intuit star that is fully bright and glowing both day and night? Yes can I please have one of those? Do you do graphics? I can put it in my signature. Thank you!! That is very kind of you. It's okay though if your time is tight etc., I understand.

Well yes it is different to intuit non-visual media. Mostly, in that case, I rely heavily on impressions,"signs", colors, odors, sounds, mental pictures and what-have-you. Sometimes body language and visual aids can be deceiving and actually do more harm than good. In my experience, intuition and interpretation didn't naturally come packaged together. It took a lot of practice and a lot of years before I could seamlessly intuit and interpret as a unit. But this method is not the primary method I use. Most of time it is more prudent and wise to intuit information but to forestall or completely let go of interpreting what I intuit, depending on circumstances.

You said...

"Me tuned in, not excessively, nor do I typically put on the analyzation ears, but the presentation, during the time frame, my "spirit quickened" so to speak. That is what made me go back and look at it. I think we all have this built in - some more than others. If more turned off their TV's, etc, I think they could understand life and their environment so much more."

I think we all have intuition, a six sense, built-in. Some are more aware of and use this sense more or less than others. In my opinion, the sixth sense is the sense of the soul, where-as the other five senses, sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch, are physiological and are senses of the physical body. Another words, when the soul leaves the body, it still communicates using intuition.

When discussing a topic such as Nibiru, whether physically existent or not, both soul and body are discussing it at the same time. The soul needs evidence that is supported by tests, etc. which is a physical matter. The soul uses the body to tests theories and speaks through body language, etc. and the soul also processes information through the sixth sense, intuition. It doesn't make sense to me to leave out the sixth sense when coming to conclusions.

I'm glad that you listened to your "spirit". If not, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Toni

edit on 13-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I typo'ed

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So that is what this discussion boils down to? It's about body language and ability of someone to perform public speaking?

For heaven's sakes! The 2012 discussions seem to have found their way into the gutter where they belong.

My goodness! What a sour puss.
Of course this discussion hasn't boiled down to body language and public speaking. Don't be silly please?

Toni

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I have been following some of your posts and I will say You are awesome..
This Nibiru thing,. It is a joke It is nowhere to be seen and yet this thread still survives..
" Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers"
that was a bumper sticker I saw once.. has been ingrained in my gray matter for some time now..
Dude

Sorry I'm late! Thank you for your compliment. Nibiru, in my most humble opinion, is a fabrication created by con artists as a distraction.

And then the game begins: Look over there! It's Nibiru! Where???? Over there! You mean you don't see it? No. Well maybe you better look harder. And so on.

People believe all sorts of poppy cock, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Jesus Christ, the Easter Bunny, Nibiru, the list goes on.

One stupid dude is annoying, two stupid dudes is company but three or more stupid dudes is downright dangerous.

Toni

edit on 13-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot to include a sentence.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

What do you think is going to happen on the 21st December, 2012 ?

Welcome back toni,

Rajaten

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What do you think is going to happen on the 21st December, 2012 ?

Welcome back toni,

Rajaten

Hi Rajaten,

Thank you! It's great to be back.

You want me to tell you what I intuit to be the real meaning of 2012? Awww that is such a nice compliment. Thank you. But since my answer would be off-topic, I will scooch on over to your "No fear, only love" thread and leave my answer there.

Good day to you!

Toni

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi, I found this on the web:
Quote:
I'm getting a lot of traffic on Spanish research group that has announced that we are in a binary system and claim to have found a Brown Dwarf, just beyond Pluto's orbit.

They have a web site at starviewerteam.org...

They're getting chewed like a bone. That means they found something or that they've barking up a tree.

OK you Spanish-speaking 2012 warriors, go dig into them. Start turning over the rocks and let's see what you see. Remember, meo cannoto reado spanishio. English please.
This is a google translation of the main story .
From October 26 day, live, make a solar storm, which could have been the cause of disturbances on telecommunications satellites, as well as another type of, geomagnetic disturbances impact, and the overloaded zones of the ionosphere. 06: 20 Am, we empirically verify the Theory of the three in Raya of the plates tectonics.

Storm, can see it here:

SIDC.OMA.be...

Regard to the follow-up in real time magnetosphere:
www2.NICT.go.jp...

Real time:
nemsisprojectresearch.blogspot.com...
nemesis

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ClbDeth

This is old and mentioned in multiple threads. There appears to be nothing to their claims. They have claimed that they would produce more information to prove their claim and nothing has been produced.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClbDeth
Hi, I found this on the web:
Quote:
I'm getting a lot of traffic on Spanish research group that has announced that we are in a binary system and claim to have found a Brown Dwarf, just beyond Pluto's orbit.

They have a web site at starviewerteam.org...

They're getting chewed like a bone. That means they found something or that they've barking up a tree.

OK you Spanish-speaking 2012 warriors, go dig into them. Start turning over the rocks and let's see what you see. Remember, meo cannoto reado spanishio. English please.
This is a google translation of the main story .
From October 26 day, live, make a solar storm, which could have been the cause of disturbances on telecommunications satellites, as well as another type of, geomagnetic disturbances impact, and the overloaded zones of the ionosphere. 06: 20 Am, we empirically verify the Theory of the three in Raya of the plates tectonics.

Storm, can see it here:

SIDC.OMA.be...

Regard to the follow-up in real time magnetosphere:
www2.NICT.go.jp...

Real time:
nemsisprojectresearch.blogspot.com...
nemesis

Thanks

I sometimes wonder if google does suppress searches now. I tried searching for them and got nothing. I can read most of the website site just some words I can't recall. My spanish is bad and some of my relatives try and help me.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What did you say about an open mind?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I said an open mind does not mean believing ever bit of stupidity placed in front of you.

The group from Spain has not provided the evidence they said they would. That probably means there is nothing to show. It does not mean there is no companion to the sun. It simply means that this group is perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

well I did a research on that site and they used godaddy.com.

they seem legit and their base of operations is in Spain.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What does any of that have to do with the legitimacy of their claims? They said they would provide confirmation of their claims. They have not. It's a while hasn't it? Yes. It seems that this is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Maybe they haven't because their lives were threatened or they were bought off by TPTB.....

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join