It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I have been following some of your posts and I will say You are awesome..
This Nibiru thing,. It is a joke It is nowhere to be seen and yet this thread still survives..
" Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers"
that was a bumper sticker I saw once.. has been ingrained in my gray matter for some time now..
Dude

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Your posts have not gone unnoticed, they're wonderful. On this issue, I've had some information that could also be one of the stories we're allowed to guess, while the real thing is kept under wrap, I was told about a comet. But the one who shared is also someone I trust, though I wondered if the comet was a cover for something, something related to a cosmic occurrence, fire, or some such thing, but where he wanted us to prepare as if for a comet.

This kind of thing: www.wikihow.com...

Planetary allignments also can cause volcanic and earthquakes, too. Also the sun is awakening.

Based on what you have been told, and you trust your source, is preparation needed in a severe way, for survival or merely trying to chose safe location, but dwellings types less important than food, water and a plan to survive. The link I gave was more severe, more going 5 feet underground and flitering air, etc etc. I didn't like that type of survival scenario, not that I like any, and not that I intend to focus or pull this in, don't want this to come in. I was hoping this was a fear campaign put out by those arranging nwo to try and white wash their own wars, and activities.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Planetary allignments also can cause volcanic and earthquakes, too. Also the sun is awakening.

No. No alignment of the planets can cause volcanoes or earthquakes. Remember something called the Jupiter Effect? It was supposed to do all kinds of mean, nasty, horrible things (including causing a massive earthquake in the San Andreas fault). It was supposed to happen in 1982. Did it? I must have slept through it all.

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I hope you're right, but theres too much info out and I don't trust official sources, and also suspect the rumors and information put out concerning upcoming events, that may or may not be specific to a date, like 2012, are put out by the black ops/jesuits/mystery schools anyway. So they want people to be divided and of course, there could be any number of things, wars and continual use of depleted uranium or nucelar, and ongoing depopulation or it could be a disaster coming.

I do not for one minute think that the Gulf disaster, then Canadian oil spill, Chinese one, and this attack on a Japanese tanker all at once is an accident.

For useful purposes, we need to know what to do. My friend also would not be able to tell what it was, and if there is something coming based on his family I know he would know.
But he wants us to get ready for something.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good idea. Being ready is a good idea.
I'll go get ready...for...
something.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Don't forget about the baloney of Mars "wrenching the guts out of the Earth" when Mars and Earth were close in 2003. Sure Mars was a beautiful sight, but it did not cause earthquakes or volcanic eruptions or crustal melting as claimed.

The Moon is much closer and it appears to be associated with a few special types of earthquakes. The correlation is only with some shallow quakes in ocean crust zones. In general, there is no correlation with the Moon and quakes.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

At this moment, if a cme strikes that takes out power, and martial law was implemented, many people who were unprepared would be seriously affected. This isn't coming up without reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well, I live too close to the equator for a geomagnetic storm to have much effect on our power grid. I'm not too worried about that.

Got anything else I can panic about?

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I love the way you wrap up apophenia and distrust in one post.

I think that people that post nonsense and demonstrably false claims time and time again have a nefarious purpose to spread disinformation.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm worried about alot things, and intend to keep ideas going for the best way to be prepared aside, and intend to do this with family and friends.

I assume that anyone who says something is not going to be able to say the right thing, unless someone who isnt in the know with inside information just happens to hit on it. But then it would just be buried in a list of possilbities.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Constant worry is not only unhealthy, it is unproductive.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I never stay down for long, mediate and let inner light well up. But family, friends and many people, children in playgrounds, hospitals, yeah they all matter. In this world not having concern and worry would be also be an unhealthy/abnormal psychological state, I would call it sociopathy.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Whatever is coming I think is related to fire in the sky, or something related to burning. Its in some of the music, movies, information, things friends have said, something that can cause a rain of fire.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Its in some of the music, movies, information, things friends have said,

So finally we have the source of your information - anecdotes, casual conversation, and entertainers. Instead of worrying over what amounts to idle gossip you should take the time to do some research and get a handle on things. Long term worrying is damaging to the body. It makes disease more likely.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you live in Texas? Texas has by far the only place we can say we are not affected by any blackout affected by the rest of the USA. So maybe the NASA boy might be true then about you.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I am beginning to understand you now, just from a few posts you have made here and on ET mans end of the world as we know it thread.
and WOW,.. good luck to you and your path of paranoia.

This planet you speak of is non existent
your worries are very much overblown..
But none of this will be valid to you, till it is proven by you.
hopefully when you realize this as the truth you can recover.
luck to you

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi i have a video which i made last night about Nibiru but as i am new to the site is it still ok to post video on here? it started by looking at google sky and noticing that there was a cropped out section apparently this is where the planet was peopple were saying.... so i went and used microsoft world wide telescope and went to the same location all the detail was still there no cropped out section but also no planet so i thought what if the info was collected at a different date? so i searched around and i believe i have found the elusive planet. i will be posting video when i am able to do my own thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Hi i believe i have found it!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by discobiskit

Google SKy???
why are so many obsessed with this feature.
It is out dated.
Microsoft huh? well this will be good
Please,. before you post this info,. do a search to see if it was debunked already ok?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join