It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi rasalhague,

Step on your toes anytime, that's what they're for.
And, oh yes I am very serious, as serious as a heart attack.

What I mean by dimension is ... that Planet X, being a brown dwarf, a "sub-stellar object" (see: en.wikipedia.org... ), in relation to light spectrum, the property of having a "powerful infrared signature" (see: yowusa.com... ). So of course Planet X is "bound by the laws of physics".

Nope, I didn't get the idea from Nancy or Zeta talk. I got the idea from a variety of sources and the reason that I cannot recall where from is because the sources are multiple and scattered.

As far as Nancy's prediction for a polar shift on Earth in 2003, being an intuitive, I can understand how Nancy could easily misconstrue 2003 for 23. Could it be possible that her prediction points to the "23 enigma"? I'm not defending her, I'm merely speculating. I've just only recently heard of Nancy Lieder and have watched a few of her videos and looked around her website a little. I don't know for a fact that Nancy Lieder is credible or not. I haven't got that far in my research.

Apparently Steve Russel also mentions the year 2003 (See: www.bibliotecapleyades.net... )

Yes Planet X is mostly invisible to the naked eye because it doesn't reflect much light and it's surrounded by a dust cloud.

1. What leads you to the conclusion that it must be close, when you obviously can't see it.

I don't know where Planet X is, I was just saying that it 'could' be closer than we realize. If I could provide hard core evidence of Planet X and it's whereabouts, then I predict yet another attempt on my life. Besides, the evidence would disappear.

2. You say that we feel the effects of Nibiru? I would like to disagree on this one, but feel free to support that claim with some evidence (peer-review would be nice). Do you know what a planetary body four times earths mass would do to us? I can assure you that neither you nor I would live to tell about it. I've taken the time to read through many, many journals dealing with the search for PX, and none has proven to be correct in their asumptions.

Common sense dictates that there is a common denominator to a relatively recent substantial increase in earthquakes and seismic activity, tectonic plate activity, volcanic activity, sink holes, sea swelling and subsequent flooding, etc. I can provide evidence for all of these increases but probably not be able to supply indisputable evidence linking them all to Planet X.

And, no, the solar minimum cycle has nothing to do with the magnetic pull of the Sun by Planet X. It has to with gravitational force...

"Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X."

(See: "Clues Get Warm in the Search for Planet X" @ www.book-of-thoth.com... )

Logic follows that Planet X would be "tugging" on our Sun as well as Earth.

I'm running out of space, I'll be back for part II.

Toni

I have no doubt that at the right time — right in the eyes of whoever decided these matters — the existence of Nibiru will be officially confirmed.”
—Zecharia Sitchin

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Duplicate post. Deleted.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Another possibility of the stresses appearing so much recently is post-glacial rebound. Same stresses just a different cause.

The wiki is a decent source. Many in a web search.
en.wikipedia.org...

Recently, the term post-glacial rebound is gradually being replaced by the term glacial isostatic adjustment. This is in recognition that the response of the Earth to glacial loading and unloading is not limited to the upward rebound movement, but also involves downward land movement, horizontal crustal motion,[1][2] changes in global sea levels,[3] the Earth's gravity field,[4] induced earthquakes [5] and changes in the rotational motion. [6]

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Hi rasalhague,

What I mean by dimension is ... that Planet X, being a brown dwarf, a "sub-stellar object" (see: en.wikipedia.org... ), in relation to light spectrum, the property of having a "powerful infrared signature" (see: yowusa.com... ). So of course Planet X is "bound by the laws of physics".

And you don't suppose WISE would have picked up on it's infrared signature, do you? And for the record, Yowusa is as far from peer-review as you could possibly get. So I ask you once again, can you show me any CREDIBLE source that supports your theory? A single peer-review journal that supports your claims would be nice. By the way, do you even know how light bends?

I haven't got that far in my research.
I would dare to say that you have gotten nowhere at all in your "research", other than managed to mix up all kinds of woo woo-stuff (I mean seriously, I asked for peer-review and you come dragging with Yowusa?)

Yes Planet X is mostly invisible to the naked eye because it doesn't reflect much light and it's surrounded by a dust cloud.

Then why do you claim that it is visible in the two suns photos? You do know that everything that has a surface reflects light, do you?

I don't know where Planet X is, I was just saying that it 'could' be closer than we realize. If I could provide hard core evidence of Planet X and it's whereabouts, then I predict yet another attempt on my life. Besides, the evidence would disappear.

I see, this part explains it all to me. You are a conspiracy theorist huh? So, they would try to silence you because you know to much? That is actually hilarious, since you don't know even elementary astronomy I really don't think that "they" see you as a treat=)

Common sense dictates that there is a common denominator to a relatively recent substantial increase in earthquakes and seismic activity, tectonic plate activity, volcanic activity, sink holes, sea swelling and subsequent flooding, etc. I can provide evidence for all of these increases but probably not be able to supply indisputable evidence linking them all to Planet X.

Yet again, peer-review on this would be nice. What substantial increase in earthquakes? As far as I know, one of the most seismically active years was 1995. Did Planet X cause that too? Supply any kind of evidence, but don't come dragging with (a) viewzone or (b) Mandeville. They have been proven wrong on so many points that their claims more or less resembles a swiss cheese now.

"Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune..."

Yes, actually something that resembles a source (even if the original work would be nice). This article was written in 1983, and since then the orbits have been recalculated and fixed. You know, there is quite a significant difference between the search for Planet X, and Nibiru. The search for Planet X has been underway since late 1800, and resulted in the discovery of Pluto (and Sedna, and Eris, and Haumea, and Makemake, you see where I'm going with this?). Whilst Nibiru is the result of poor translation.

I'm running out of space, I'll be back for part II.
Please see to it that you do, I look forward to the rest of the answers=)

I have no doubt that at the right time — right in the eyes of whoever decided these matters — the existence of Nibiru will be officially confirmed.”
—Zecharia Sitchin

That he believed would be sometime around 2084 initially, remember that?

You still haven't answered this: Do you believe that we are all going to die in 2012? That question shouldn't be to hard to answe at least.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"And, no, the solar minimum cycle has nothing to do with the magnetic pull of the Sun by Planet X. It has to with gravitational force..."

This was the funniest bit of it all actually. You do remember that it was you that said that the magnetic pull were affecting the sun, do you? Even so, in what way can you see the gravitational pull from a earth*4 sized planet manifest itself on the sun?

It would be REALLY nice if you could support at least one or two of your claims with some actual evidence. Or should I just take your word for it?

And for the part you ignored answering:
3. And finally, I have a question to you about this whole doomsday. You seem rather sure that we will all die in 2012, so I have a proposal to you. Would you be interrested in signing over all your belongings to me (straight forward, huh?)?
After 2012 you won't need them anyway, so why not ease the materialistic burden a bit now, and sign over all your stuff to me (as a sign of your beliefs)

I happen to work as a lawyer, and would happily set up the necessary paperwork. So, are you in?

I can leave this releaseform unsigned so that anyone that know for a certain that we are going to die in 2012 can take part of it, and again, ease their material burden=)

[edit on 17-7-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

I am a 'considerer' of Nibiru. Too many stories to ignore however having said that, 'science' (in their infinite wisdom or lack thereof) admit our OWN solar system may have many other planets out there.

What safer position to be in then a non-committal one?

It's like meteorologists saying it's partly Sunny with 50% chance of rain.
(Way to commit and inform
)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marabella22
Thats funny I heard about this planet on a different website, Why isn't it all over the news then. Wouldn't a new planet be really big news and all over the internet how does anyone know that its out there? And what do you think is the purpose of this planet. How will it affect earth?

There is a really simple answer to that: It doesn't exist. Thus, it isn't going to show up on the news and it isn't going to kill us all (even though Toni might want you to think otherwise)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Personally im swaying to the thought of believing in Nibiru also. Theres way too much that could make it possible. The mayans and the Hopi also and also the other events which are happening all seem to give this more credit. I posted a thread today
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Basically we are not seeing the full picture here, we believe only in what we are allowed to see, what we learn is what we are only allowed to learn. Check out the link, you may suprise your selves.

Good thread,

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Basically we are not seeing the full picture here, we believe only in what we are allowed to see, what we learn is what we are only allowed to learn.

This is one of the saddest professions of believe I have ever read. How powerless you must think you are. The human mind is capable of thinking for itself even in the harshest of totalitarian states. When it comes to seeking the truth about "Nibiru," there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone on Earth from going outside and looking up at the sky. If "Nibiru" were up there, anyone could see it. (Though in North Korea, the cops might take your binoculars away.)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Personally im swaying to the thought of believing in Nibiru also. Theres way too much that could make it possible. The mayans and the Hopi also and also the other events which are happening all seem to give this more credit. I posted a thread today
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Basically we are not seeing the full picture here, we believe only in what we are allowed to see, what we learn is what we are only allowed to learn. Check out the link, you may suprise your selves.

Good thread,

Judging by the thread you started I'm sure that nothing I, or anyone else say, is going to change your mind. But to be honest, all you've managed to do in the other thread is to build up a strawman out of current events.

The new signs of Nibiru thread we are in now is actually as close to a joke as you could possibly get. The new sign refers to an object 153 LIGHTYEARS away, how could that be a planet that should arrive in about 2 years.

And the collapse of the thermosphere is something that happens frequently, and this wasn't even the biggest colapse that have taken place. And how, how, can you manage to link BP to the end of the world?

Most of your thread was so unbelievably delusional that it's hard to see where you are going with it. What are you getting at, really?

Finally, what about the Mayans and the Hopi? Neither one mentions this planet, nor do they mention the end of the world (the Mayans talk about a time of changes). Please point out where the Hopi talk about Nib. or the end of the world?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Does anyone know if Nemesis and Planet X (Nibiru) are one in the same?

Here's an article about Nemesis...

Search on for Death Star that throws out deadly comets

Toni

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ribaldmalarky

Thanks for bringing that post to light.

Let's get to the bottom of this matter and read what the scientists in question actually wrote.

Here is the newspaper account.
Search on for Death Star that throws out deadly comets

You do realize that Nemesis is out 25000AU. That's 1/3 of a light year away.

Nemesis is predicted to lie at a distance equal to 25,000 times that of the Earth from the Sun, or a third of a light-year.

There are 2 people named inthe article Professor John Matese and Brown from CalTech.

Here is the Matese article on which this newspaper account is written. This is the article submitted to ICARUS.
Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the

Oort Cloud

Anomalies in the aphelia distribution and orbital elements of Outer Oort cloud comets led to the
suggestion that ≈ 20% of these comets were made discernable due to a weak impulse from a bound Jovian
mass body (Matese et al. ( 1999)). Since that time the data base of comets has doubled. Further motivation for an updated analysis comes from the recent launch of the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE; Wright ( 2007)), which could easily detect the putative companion orbiting in the outer Oort cloud. Such an object would be incapable of creating comet “storms”. To help mitigate popular confusion with the Nemesis model (Whitmire and Jackson ( 1984), Davis et al. ( 1984)) we use the name recently suggested by Kirkpatrick and Wright (2010), Tyche, (the good sister of Nemesis) for the putative companion.

Now you finished with the following claim.

I sincerely hope that this information helps to understand that there is indeed a planet x, a nibiru, a nemesis, whatever you wish to call it, and it does threaten earth.

Whooops. You got it wrong. Matese is very clear to say this is not Nemesis.

(See: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Guess "popular confusion" has been officially mitigated with "an updated analysis" thanks to W.I.S.E. Nemesis isn't "the punitive companion" that was first thought to "orbiting the outer Oort Cloud", it turbs out it's sister Tyche. And neither are Planet X. that's probably why indignation got swapped for fortune.

(See: www.theoi.com... AND www.theoi.com...)

Toni

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My dear God woman, what exactly did you prove with that? Try adressing the questions at hand instead of jumping around like a crazy person.

By the way, was it really all that smart to use those exact articles in order to support your claims? I've actually taken the time to read through these several times (these articles are not in any way news).

Just to make it simple, where in any of those articles does anyone claim to have found Nemesis/Nibiru/Planet X? All I've seen is speculation and qualified guessings. On top of that, both articles say that there is a major possibilty that Nemesis doesn't even exist.

Both articles places the proposed object a long, long way from earth, but that doesn't affect your beliefs, right?

since I didn't get through to you the first, or second time, I'll simply try again. Could you please show me evidence of (a) this planets existence and (b) the way it affects us? And again, in what way can you see it's interaction with the sun? And where are your credible sources that indicates a rise in seismic activity?

I would appreciate this, since then we could have something concrete to discuss (not just your beliefs). Please?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yes, I also find it quite funny that the scientific community keeps on finding new things that keeps changing their views when saying something isn't possible and yet they find something that contradicts their theory.

That's completely false isn't it? You knew this was a falsehood before you wrote this didn't you?

There could be a real sighting and we will never know.

Of course you wrote this and that makes me think that you have no idea what you are claiming.

As to the Hopi prophecies, these are new ideas. Are they 100% correct? No. You say no can debunk them. How odd. I've debunked the claims many times.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Hmmm. This seems like a long winded way of saying you have no evidence of Nibiru and that its all a joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A planet surrounded by a dust cloud? Really? Where did you get this idea? I get it that's an excuse for the lack of reflection. You made this up to cover for the fact that such an object would be visible on whole sky surveys. Not so clever. Dust clouds in our solar system do reflect light. Also, WISE would have picked the object up by now. Can you explain how this object evaded both WISE and IRAS?

... then I predict yet another attempt on my life.

Yet another claim you make that makes your position unbelievable.

Common sense dictates that there is a common denominator to a relatively recent substantial increase in earthquakes ...

Since none of these is increasing That makes another strike against you.

"Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X."

Isn't this a quote from the the 1980s which you have purposely made obscure? Yes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Of course there can be other planets out there, but if they exist they must be very far away and never enter the orbits of the known planets. A Mars or Earth sized planet must be at least 340AU away.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Did you even read the article about the persistent Jovian object? NOOOOO!

It clearly states that the object is estimated to be 1/3 of a light year away and cannot be Nemesis. It is far away and can never enter the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

True true but when the astronomers admit there are probably other planets in our system, one has to assume, they orbit our Sun sooooooo...................sooner or later they will swing into our 'inner' solar system, no? Or do they just hang out there in the outer system indefinitely?
I tend to doubt it given the nature of what we know. But then again I don't think science is even CLOSE to figuring out the truth. Maybe there's a (our) binary Sun out there too! Who knows........

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Right.
Pluto gets close to the Sun every so often, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You ARE aware Nancy Leider suggested everyone kill their pets back in 2003 so to spare them the havoc that we were about to witness, right?

Credible? I think her suggetion speaks volumes because some people did exactly what she suggested. Although we all have Free Will, so many depend on others to see them through life and Nancy did a total disservice to her listeners.

I believe in intuitives (such as you claim you are) and I also know of off-the-wall lunatic wanna-bes looking for fame!
Nancy I'm afraid is the latter.

I totally do not discount the possibility of Nibiru but being a humble mortal human Being (who knows NOTHING) I will not state anything emphatically when it comes to the unknown.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join