It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling afraid/fear of ET's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The planet is moving into higher frequencies/dimensions. When you learn to hold these frequencies (embracing love and letting go of fear) you will be prepared to meet these extraterrestrials. When you understand that all life is connected to you and shares the same thread of consciousness as you do, you will let go of fearing them. This is happening to a lot of people.

I also had a terrible fear of aliens a few years ago. If I saw one then surely I would have a knee-jerk fear reaction and run for my life, kind of like as if I saw a strange bug or spider crawling up my leg. Now this irrational fear is gone.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I agree with the comment you made above. Contact/disclosure to me would be such an exciting and liberating feeling, however it scares the bajeebus out of me!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'd have to admit I really don't know how i'd react. Until it happens to somebody i'm not sure how they could know.

I'd welcome it on an intellectual level. What I'd do instinctively is another question altogether.

I might be 'fight guy' , 'flight guy' or 'stand still and dribble guy'.

I'd like to think I'd be ok but thats what everybody thinks :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Hi.

I do understand your point.

I know its 1 in millions ET's are gonna abuse/attack me.(I have some common scense)

I dont walk around with a hammer in my hand once the sun goes down and I know our own humankind I should be afraid of more.

I dont have the answers on "why dont ET's just clone a batch of us and go away???"

A better question would be if their so far(FAR) advanced why do they even bother coming here???

You bring up a good point!

I wish I could give an answer and answers to this UFO/ET mystery but would create more answers and go to far off topic.

I think more people belive in ghost hauntings so its like trying to offer proof on that??

Its gonna take some time and I dont have the answers.

But note your point..

Smile also,,,as for my avatar photo?

What you get is the real me.

I could post Paris hilton or Gaga and Id probly get a thumbs up?

There is alot of bad news here and I dont need a avatar of a nuke bomb or hellboy to make my point.

A happy smile is better than a pic of a flame thrower.

Dont get me wrong community,,the avatar photos are cool!
SMILE.......

Everyone is unique on their avatar.

I have no battle here on ATS and there is nothing wrong with a happy smile.

K

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Sometimes facing our fears is the greatest gift we can give to ourselves.

Think about this if Aliens/UFO's were truly a danger to us they would have done it by now.

I'm sure they look upon us as infants or maybe children that just don't get it yet.

Welcome to ATS good first thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little_Kona

I was curious on how other feel on this?
If they'd want to have an encounter face to face?

Not much of a thread here but just curious.

K

Hey Little_Kona,

I disagree... I think you have an interesting thread!

I think we tend to inject all our fears into the unknown. Humans are creatures of habit and familiarity. Anything outside of that is uncomfortable for many because it forces them to face themselves.

What would I do? How would I react? Will I be in control of the situation? Will I fight or will I take flight? Aliens are an anthropomorphism of human fears... just like the boogieman!

I've often wondered how I would react if faced with an ET... and I tend to think that they might be as fearful of us as we are of them. If you take into account the many stories of abduction (if true), it seems they act in similar ways to a wildlife ranger that tranquilizes the lion before approaching it. To me, that suggests mortal fear.

In any case, If I were to meet aliens, I would welcome it under the proviso that there be no smoke & mirrors and a level of mutual trust/honesty. Otherwise I wouldn't bother with them. If you cannot meet under equal terms, then I say be wary of their motives for being here.

IRM

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'd like to meet Nordic aliens and go for a ride with them. But I think I would be less than thrilled to see some greys standing at the foot of my bed in the middle of the night. I'd also probably react badly to a face-to-face with with an 8-foot insectoid.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

That is well put also.

Especially the ranger tranquillizing the Lion.
They obvious have a protocol of safety in mind.

The greys appear to be small with skinny arms,,maybe a simple punch/fist to them could injure them seriously.?

Im 4;10(in heels) so it would be a battle for me if I had to fight one.

Your right also on if meeting one if it was honesty/peacefull on equal terms that make a whopper of a difference.

Im stsrting to understand myself more on the fear factor.
Instincts are giving to many forms of life and nothing wrong being a little frighted I guess.,,or cautious..

Thanks for your reply.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Little_Kona]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Little_Kona]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

The greys appear to be small with skinny arms,,maybe a simple punch/fist to them could injure them seriously.?I'm 4;10 so it would be a battle for me if I had to fight one.

LOL! I'm sure you would give them a run for their money (do they even have money
). In any case, they have much bigger heads so at least you will have a good target to aim at... and you could always give them a good poke in the eye with your stiletto too!

I'm starting to understand myself more on the fear factor.
Instincts are giving to many forms of life and nothing wrong being a little frighted I guess.,,or cautious..

Fears can always be turned into strengths and as you say, it doesn't hurt to be a little cautious. Just be sure to lock your door of a night and sleep with an ATS endorsed tin foil hat! Works for me!

IRM

[edit on 6/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Im get a bit creeped out when im listening to spooky coast to coast shows about abductions in the middle of the night.

What kind of scares me is "if its true" that the grey´s can just grab you and pull you through the wall! I have also had sleep paralysis and saw some strange stuff going on around me..

At the end of the day fear is not a good thing.. I think a lot of these entities feed off of our fear.

I have tried walking in the woods alone at night.. just for the kick.. I never saw any aliens.. But hey, what about missing time!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Grey Aliens scared the crap out of me until I started seeing and meeting them while deep in meditation. Now they're not so bad, still creepy, but tolerable. I wouldn't mind a little face to face time with them.

+1 for the guy that said they'd want to meet a Nordic female, I'm interested. If William Shatner taught me anything it's that sex with hot aliens is the cat's @ss.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this is one a few reasons disclosure hasnt taken place.. people are too afraid to be able to handle such knowledge safetly..mass panic and chaos comes to mind.. they have wanted us to be this way for decades, afraid of what is 'out there'.. so the best you can do is study more and see what you can find other than some scare mongering tactics put out there

Good luck in your search, and i hope you come to understand they are most likely as much a part of us as we are them in some ways..and showing anything fear, gives the being its shown to, the upper hand..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have seen things that I can't explain, UFOs if you want to call them that. There is one thing that I know for sure, if one landed near me, I would go straight to it. I'm not saying that I wouldn't be afraid and I'm not saying that I might not regret having made that decision later. I know for sure that I would go to them and I doubt that they would scare me into a screaming fit with any experiments. The possibilities of what I could learn would surpass any fear that might restrain me.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I do not have any fear of contact with aliens/extraterrestrials, but I guess it would depend on the species. There are numerous possible species that people have encountered such as the Grays, Nordics, Reptilians, praying mantis appearing types...etc.

I would not have a problem being face to face with an alien of most species except for the reptilians(especially the Dracos) because many members of their species are supposed to be pretty hostile to humankind. I always found the reppies to be the most interesting species in the ufo literature/lore. Even if It does end up being a lizard I would suck it up and try and have a friendly chat.
Although it would probably end up being telepathic in nature.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by johnthejedi24]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies community!

Ill be brave!
SMILE..

Also,,I know other enties/sprits can scense fear,,,eevn our own concious can play on it..

As another poster posted on being more spooked at night,,,Its at night when my guard of bravery is at its lowest also..

well,,Il'll live and pull thru,,,lol

Thankyou for your time and replies to my post.

K

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For some people fear pushes them forward. For many explorers it wasn’t that they were brave as much as it was curiosity leading them even though there was also fear of the unknown.

I for one am not sure what I would do in a situation face to face with an alien being from another world. I would like to think my curiosity would overpower any fear that I might have, but until it happens, I will not know.

I do know I have seen and heard things that may have been ghosts or spirits (no proof), it sent chills up my spine, and my curiosity overcame my fear in most of the situations but not all, depending on the mood I was in at the time. In the cases where my curiosity was in control it still did not lead to any certain conclusion which is why I have no proof just my own thoughts and feelings.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Kinda depends on which species you meet

I would not be to happy about meeting this one for a 'chat'

on the other hand, this Pleadian could take me to her planet any day

Of course she could be a black widow... but hey...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

me either,,,lol

what make that creture alien more scary is they plant eggs inside you,,

if its infinate out there,,,there are some species like it...

scary!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

me either,,,lol
what make that creature alien more scary is they plant eggs inside you,,

if its infinite out there,,,there are some species like it...

scary!!

We got species like that here

"It was once commonly believed that earwigs would burrow into people's ears at night and lay eggs in their brains. In fact the story still circulates as an urban myth."

Remember Khan on Star Trek

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i would love to say hello and goodbye to a alien that has landed i would cry so damn much and be so happy that they are true i would feel ALIVE i would probly even go up with them.

i rather visit a alien then a ghost

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join