It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one that started them all.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have in the past had several prophetic dreams and often have very unusual dreams. But had gone for quite a while (about a year) with nothing weird until early this year. I had a very freaky dream that seems to have started the freaky dream train a-rollin again. Maybe someone can shed some light on this one.

I was standing in my living room when I noticed a cross made of egg shells on the wall (don't actually have this). It started shaking violently, bouncing off the wall untill it finally flipped off and landed in my hand. I started shouting for whoever it was to get the heck out of my house. Then suddenly a very weird cross appeard on another wall. It was all overed in swirls of deep blue and green - looked like someone threw paint on it. And floating in fron of it was a figure - also all blue and green, wearing a robe with an afro - very large like this guy . But like I said, all blue and green swirls. This figure started screaming as if he was terrified or in horrible pain - I could see it on his face but couldn't hear it. However, I covered my ears anyway - I was terrified.

Then out of the corner comes a small red spider - I warn my daughter (who suddenly appeard) to run because blood makes it grow larger and it will bite her if it can get her.

That's it - I guess in print here it sounds really lame - but it scared the bejeezuz outa me and still creeps me out. And since then the "other" dreams have started. I'll post those separately but they have to do with numerous natural disasters and political upheval.

Any ideas anyone?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nope, its not "dream" related. Sounds like Fiction to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Rob - not sure what your response meant. But it was a dream I actually had, it very much distrubed me and it did seem to start my "dream works" going again. I was hoping someone here could shed some light or just talk this through with me - guess not.

new topics

join