It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Is Enough - Time To Take Action! "The ATS Gulf Project"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
If this is the best ATS can do, and this is one of the few places where people (seem to) care whats happening, then we are screwed and will end up with the same fate as these animals and the gulf.

Dont get me wrong, positive thoughts are good. but they wont stop BP or the other murderous corporations.

Peace does not work against these monsters. If you had an enraged beast on the rampage in an enclosed space with no way out, would you just think positive thoughts and hope it stopped? Of course not. That would be stupid, you'd find a way to take it out before it took you out.

We need to do the same with these corporations and governments. If this involves murdering the CEO's and government members who make the decisions that cause all this destruction, then SO BE IT, treat them with the same respect they treat all life on this planet. Then maybe when their influence is wiped out we can get to work with REAL healing.

but by that time, we'd be poisoned, ourselves, by our violent deeds.

it's not the answer.
a problem can never be fixed by more of the same!
if we desire respect for life on this planet, we cannot inaugurate it with death! we must respect and honor ALL LIFE. even theirs.

it's not peace that is the weapon.
it is LOVE
love overcomes everything
even the corporations and the greed.

ESPECIALLY them...

when love is united, it is THE ultimate WMD - destruction of this imbalanced world system.

you'll see!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just now found this video with Ben Stewart and it's a short sweet interesting explanation of why we remain in gridlock at the moment.

Very indept speech.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Projecting ? being negative ... icing the cake... Non... I'm just saying for the time being, action by the masses is more relevante then mind tricks of the masses. Did you underterstand through all that we exchange, that I condition my self in positive thinking. But never to effect other ... I find-it closer to manipulation and far from spiritility. It`s has a collective notation to-it and I find-it scarry, i'm more axed on individuals. If other are affected by me in positive are negative way, it's by the gesture they see not because I focus my though on them. I just dont believe in mind tricks of that sort.

Your a really good foo ! if foo means someone that chalenge the subject and the dialog. This thread got me thinking a lot, maybe not like you would of hope. But still, you have been good food for my mind.

To respect others and mostly the OP, I will are would continu in U2U.

Thank, peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
we should also try to meditate on mother earth frequency (do dieze i believe) to ask her help.

oh, she's helping, alright, don't worry about that.
but it is hard when the blood is being continuously drained out of her, 24/7...
just like if you or i were bleeding!

blood circulates our energy, as oxygen and nutrients, throughout our bodies. and if we use oil for energy, then it follows that somehow oil is her energy!

we've been robbing her and now we are bleeding her!
but we didn't know!
now, we do.
now we must change our ways.

she's weak but getting stronger!
all of our thoughts, hopes, prayers, and intentions are strengthening her.

she will not die because she LOVES US!

now we can show her that we love, her, too

thank YOU!!!

[edit on 7/5/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
YOU SILLY INTERNET TOUGH GUYS WON'T DO A THING.FACT!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Schloken

thank you!!!

i found, today, that i have had the sad picture in my mind for so long i've lost the image of the turquoise blue water that always makes my heart skip a beat!

i live in the NM desert but have always loved the ocean - i can smell it now, even! i think it is rooted deep within me from other experiences, but regardless, thanks for the link. there are several other videos on the side of the page that look very helpful, too.

i'm glad to see the pictures of the beautiful horses on ATS rather than that ugly brown you-know-what.

the horse on the right side has eyes the color of the sky!

we will be helping them, too.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthy-bird

Projecting ? being negative ... icing the cake... Non... I'm just saying for the time being, action by the masses is more relevante then mind tricks of the masses. Did you underterstand through all that we exchange, that I condition my self in positive thinking. But never to effect other ... I find-it closer to manipulation and far from spiritility. It`s has a collective notation to-it and I find-it scarry, i'm more axed on individuals. If other are affected by me in positive are negative way, it's by the gesture they see not because I focus my though on them. I just dont believe in mind tricks of that sort.

Your a really good foo ! if foo means someone that chalenge the subject and the dialog. This thread got me thinking a lot, maybe not like you would of hope. But still, you have been good food for my mind.

To respect others and mostly the OP, I will are would continu in U2U.

Thank, peace.

However you would choose to view it is your own opinion. But, we're not talking about manipulating people and using mind tricks. We are talking about positively affecting the gulf, which has been devastated by an oil spill, by method of projecting love, healing and peace. Mind manipulation has not even been discussed on this thread until you brought it up.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that we were manipulating people. This was something that you instilled into the conversation, not I, or the others who choose to send their healing energy to the gulf.

And just so you know, there's nothing manipulative about sending positive energy and unconditional love to another person. Ultimately, it is that person's choice as to whether they would like to receive it or not, and most people remain largely disconnected to it anyway, making their abilities to accept it dulled and unused. However, your choice in the way that you view things is rather odd to me. To what end is this beneficial for you? How did you twist sending positive vibrations to the oil spill in the gulf to mind manipulation of the masses? I would wager that this is something that you need to explore within yourself so that you can understand why you are against giving back to the earth what so many have simply taken for granted...Love. Its okay to love the earth and project positivity into it. After all, it sustains your existence.

Peace be with you...

Namaste and Love

[edit on 5-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truthy-bird

and so what are YOU doing to help, truthy-bird???

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
WOW Srsen You are a powerful person. No one made me feel this positive in a long time. Even if it last for just a couple hours it helps me big. Thank you sir. S F
I love you bro

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
to all the doubters and negative thinkers and criticizers:

if you aren't going to go along with us, then please don't go against us.

PLEASE

with your negative thoughts and vibes, whether you believe it or not, you're only adding to the side of the opposition!

and if it means enough to you to come to this thread and give your criticisms of our efforts, then it should surely mean enough to you to not add to the problem, even if it is ONLY a POSSIBILITY.

i would also like to say, just once, that to all those who have suggested we get off our lazy butts and actually DO something....ARE YOU?

what are YOU DOING?

if you're not doing anything at all, then why are you saying anything at all?!?!!?!?

thanks.

that's all i'm going to say to the doubters and critics. i can not even read your posts in this thread any more because it means too much to be even considering the alternative.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
When has sitting and day dreaming accomplished more than an honest days work? Sitting in your house dreaming of clear oceans will filter the oil out of the ocean no more than dreaming of getting rich will get you money. Action is how things are changed.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

i would if i could

but i am my mom's only caregiver and she is 85.
and i live in the NM desert.

i have done a few other things, that i could, but it isn't enough for me.
i want to help any way i can until the help is no longer needed!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lincoln61
There is a piece of legislation here in the UK called the Trades Description Act, it is to protect the public from outrageous and misleading marketing ploys and such like.

Your thread Title is in breach of this Act and needs to be retitled to something more representative. and acurate... such as "Deep Water Disaster, we haven't quite had enough yet and can't be bothered doing anything to help - The ATS Lets All think good things and hum and chant too" thread.

are you a lawyer?
are you an owner of ATS?

who are you?
what is your authority?

why should srsen change the name of this thread when the moderators haven't said to do so?

why should UK's laws affect this forum?

from what i understand, you are reading this thread at your own risk:
legal

nice try with disguised negativity.
not funny.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

thank you!

the best of luck for your efforts on everyone's behalf. they will have to start listening, what else can they do?

i do think there might be a slight change of tide (no pun intended) in the attitudes of those making the calls, but i'm not sure. time will tell!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by truthy-bird

all those things are find and good and i commend you.
also on your commitment to peaceful protest, etc.

but NONE of those things are direct helps for the actual oil spill that is killing so much!
none of those things are going to make that gulf sweet and clean water!

they are things you do anyway, obviously.
that's not the same thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

My apologies, perhaps you misunderstood my British sense of Humour - I am not a lawyer and I wasn't actually threatening any legal actions, further I never made any claim to own ATS.

To put it in very simple terms - I found the Title misleading , to be honest when I saw the title I hoped against hope that at last , as the title suggests your great nation was about to rise and take action against this terrible event.

peace

[edit on 5-7-2010 by lincoln61]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Wow !!! very nice.

Of course i'm odd ! I dont think-it like others. Maybe i'm protected from all that love and happyness signal of yours or it's just not haim at me.

In my sense, Love or positive thinking is something you learn, projecting-it is done with gestures and real example. Now developping love or positive though is something you have to practice, mentally(stories, idea, meditation etc) and physicly(with actions etc).

What is odd for me, is reading/watching people thinking they can project love or positive though through consiousness or meditation. I never got consiousness of that phenomena. It's also odd for me, thinking that people can manipulate molecular sturcture with there though(heal the gulf).

Any good gesture will confort any soul and heal any phisical damage, faster then having some gouru humming love all over the place. Gouru will never have enought will or though to heal some one or some thing just by thinking about them or about-it. That is freaking odd ... for me. I have a hunt who's loss in this type of none sense, she build dream catcher has a hobby, hopping to save one person at a time.

Which bring us alway back to the begin of are discussion. Real action well though make a real diffenrence. Thinking is just thinking.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ok now you sound like a scientolist who only argument is "what is your crime".

Read the complete thread, my answer is there budy. In a none direct way ( just like humming love all around the place). I have being saving the GOM before it happens. But sadly and again, just like hummming love, it has no direct impact for the peeps and wild life in the GOM.

If you organize something peacefull, let me know I have vacation time to take soon, or i losse then.

But ok ... I will hummm with you guys everyday, one must give peace a chance, especially after all that none sense !

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It sucks that everyone is so wrapped up in the physical, I understand it's hard to believe what you can't see, but I've realized this is how it works. Every moment of every day, every one of us is sending and receiving the signals. For all of you that believe that nothing except physical action will solve this, do yourself, me, and the rest of the world a favor by listening to this signal. Understand how your thoughts affect yourself and others around you.

Just a small example to consider...

Why are there so many Christians if so many people understand that Christianity is a sun cult? Because something about it actually works, I believe that something is prayer. I don't pray to God, I understand I am directly connected to the Creator, and I allow my thoughts and emotions to become my prayer.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Of course it wont make a different in the disaster, all you see on main stream media is "how much oil was saved on a daily base."

Where is the count of wild life lost ? You have a sign you can build, now go and walk !

[edit on 5-7-2010 by truthy-bird]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join