It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Is Enough - Time To Take Action! "The ATS Gulf Project"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
s&f i just wish we had more people on the planet like yourself.theres a hidden power we all have.just because you cant see it.its not there?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
Where are the free and the brave?

We're right here brother - doing our bit the best we can

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Good work. I am with you brother.

It is very very easy to be critical of the this thread. Very easy. A child could make fun of it.

Why should you take the easy route again. Take a chance this time.

We can be critical of everything if this is what we CHOOSE.

Awesome - so correct. It, EVERYTHING, comes down to choice. Once you chose to open your life to extreme possibilities, you welcome into your life extreme outcomes.

Originally posted by bringthelight
For all the negative nellys out there, read The Intention Experiment by Lynn McTaggart. In this book multiple double blind placebo tests have been done and shown the power of prayer/intention/reiki to be statisticly valid. I have seen what reiki can do first hand even from a distance. It works, there is proof it works, and for those who don't have resources to help, why not chip in any way you can.

Thanks OP great thread, I will be joining you all.

The positivity energy this thread is generating is heart-warming! Feels surreal to have people actually get on board with this, so a heart-felt thank you for your commitment.

And Lynn McTaggart - i forgot all about her. You're right, her book totally gave MASSIVE credit to intention/energy/etc.

Come to think of it Coast to Coast AM (w/ Art Bell) conducted some on-air experiments concerning intention/energy a few years back and the results were so overwhelming that host, Art Bell, chose to cease the experiments for fears that the experiments could start to backfire somehow.

Although i always suspected he was "asked" to stop doing them by the higher ups.....

[edit on 5-7-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have seen crazy things before but an internet unity system where we all pray and that will fix things,take there oil out the water,feed the starving families affected and bring back to life the dead animals in the ocean.

What ever your smoking,could I please have some.Maybe thatll work.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What Canada is not included, is it because of our multiculturalism or are we just out of the loop. That's ok I don't want to pray anyhow.
Just being an ass, but really is there anything people that live long distances from the gulf can physically do. I have little money to help but lots of will, I think that's what really matters. Now I just need to find where to use it.

If there is a god, you gave me life, now show me how to live

GummB

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If this is the best ATS can do, and this is one of the few places where people (seem to) care whats happening, then we are screwed and will end up with the same fate as these animals and the gulf.

Dont get me wrong, positive thoughts are good. but they wont stop BP or the other murderous corporations.

Peace does not work against these monsters. If you had an enraged beast on the rampage in an enclosed space with no way out, would you just think positive thoughts and hope it stopped? Of course not. That would be stupid, you'd find a way to take it out before it took you out.

We need to do the same with these corporations and governments. If this involves murdering the CEO's and government members who make the decisions that cause all this destruction, then SO BE IT, treat them with the same respect they treat all life on this planet. Then maybe when their influence is wiped out we can get to work with REAL healing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
thoughts is matter. matter is consciousness.

to help in what we can DO more, i think that writing letter to lots of politicians worldwide can help.

im not good at english so if anyone can write some good letter to post it here, and others can find adresses on witch we can send that letters to powerful people to urge them to act anyway they can, worldwide.

i belive that we can do a lot, not only by positive thinking, witch is important. we just need repeating and act, one act leads to another and we will hopefully get butterfly effect.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
im taken back alittle by the negativity there is in some of the replies in this thread.

no,just sitting there thinking about it alone is not enough.but it is half the battle.so do both in a positive way and youve won.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is a great idea, especially for those who are desperate to help in some way yet are physically or financially helpless to do so.

When things are looking so glum and people are feeling helpless in the face of disaster, positive thinking is a much needed boost to moral. Helping people to feel connected is a good thing.

For those who can and will, help finance or do the actual work on the gulf, thoughts and prayers will be pouring in your direction. May you be safe, be well, and may your efforts be successful.

Many will poo-poo this idea, but in doing so, they are only adding negativity to an already overwhelmingly negative situation.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Seeing the clean healthy pelicans, and the clean baby sea turtle, caused my eyes to go all misty.

Let's not forget to focus on the relief wells.

They will work.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
star & flag

i had exactly the same idea running around my mind since a while,

so thanks for doing the job i didn't manage to do (writing the opening post!)

however there is no reason to limit that to ats members, it should be communicated to any people around us in daily life

i know it can work

we should also try to meditate on mother earth frequency (do dieze i believe) to ask her help.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
While I will admit to being highly cynical when dealing with a lot of these BP posts, I don't want to give the intention that I don't care about what's going on. I may not say it very often but probably think about it too much. The intention has always been to cleave away the ignorance that's causing mass panic.

While I've become extremely non-religious and apolitical over the course of my life, I can say with certainty that with all I've learned: Unified Willpower works, and it can do incredible, wonderful things if done with the right intentions.

You've given the participants a location, and with the pictures you posted - it should be easy for those involved to visualize the area, find a unified current and send positive energy. If you're lucky enough to widen that current by usage and can all get on the same current then you will really see things start to happen. The way it was trained to me was "Find the location, person, whatever. Meditate, send. End the meditation / prayer / experiment or whatever you might call it, - and then think about something else so there's not attachment. Somehow it's stronger if it's sent out like a pulse, and then stopped." I think of it as "locus, focus, transmit, quit" (I love being able to get the Giordano Bruno - mnemonic in there).

Ok, I'm on board with this. On a personal note, I'd like to thank you, OP. This is an absolutely awesome idea, and is a refreshing change of pace from what I've seen on ATS. You don't have to be religious for it to be effective, just have good intentions and genuinely care.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dotkix
I have seen crazy things before but an internet unity system where we all pray and that will fix things,take there oil out the water,feed the starving families affected and bring back to life the dead animals in the ocean.

What ever your smoking,could I please have some.Maybe thatll work.

This is a prime example of WHY humanity is in the mess we are in now.

If you only could open your mind and see that ALL IS AWARENESS. Which means, CONSCIOUSNESS IS ALL.

WHERE THOUGHTS GO, REALITY WILL FOLLOW.

The only difference between our 3d reality and the higher realms of joy, is that our thoughts take longer to manifest into physical reality because we are experiencing this in dense matter.

The higher you go in the realms, the faster what you think becomes your reality.

WHY DO YOU THINK JESUS SAID, " THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN LIES WITHIN " ?

Come on people, wake up and begin co-creating a heaven on Earth. That is what the shift of 2012 is all about. US WAKING UP.

Great thread!! Every thought/person counts. Each thought creates a new opening for possibility.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
srsen,

I truly have a great respect and admire of what you are doing now, this is great for morale and support for Earth and people of Earth. You even have overcome your own fears of trying something like this and it takes alot of encourages to do this. So I shall make my time to meditate and sent my positive energy and thought toward the Gulf, along with all of you during these period of times you posted at your first post. I hope that my efforts of meditating with my deep thought and hearts toward Gulf will, at least, help with the situation.

Chaoic out...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
s+f..
its about knowing..this will work.
Hope is not quite enough, cause it shows a certain
lack of faith..and doubt..and that lowers vibrational love.
Pray, meditate, visualise, whatever the case maybe..what matters
is that it come from all the benevolent purity of unconditional love..
thanks Op, and thanks all..

in love and light,

cheers all (=

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread. I'd like to add that intention is really the key. The way intention works is not to think of what you want but to believe that it all ready exists in the state that you wish. "Be the change you wish to see in the world" as Ghandi once said.

If the universe works like a mirror which I believe it does then praying for something to change from what you don't want to what you do want presupposes that you don't have it at the present. So that lack of what you want will be mirrored back at you. Which is where the idea of karma comes from. What you give you receive, as you so so shall you reap, what goes around comes around etc. So lets envisage what we want to see in the gulf as all ready manifest.

Some examples of intention experiments:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverfox6
s+f..
its about knowing..this will work.
Hope is not quite enough, cause it shows a certain
lack of faith..and doubt..and that lowers vibrational love.
Pray, meditate, visualise, whatever the case maybe..what matters
is that it come from all the benevolent purity of unconditional love..
thanks Op, and thanks all..

in love and light,

cheers all (=

Sometime I need to be reminded about the difference between 'knowing' and hoping. After going through many hardships in my life, I sometime I forgot about "knowing" that I can make big difference in my life and my reality where I always made big difference in these through time. But at the same time, sometime I get exhausted from constant hardship and need to be reminded of what it mean to actually know and acknowledge ourselves that we can always make big difference in our life and realities.

So I thank you and I agree with you wholeheartedly

Chaoic out...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I highly recommend the following video to help you "get in the right mood":

www.youtube.com...

This is a 10-minute video of a Carribean beach in HD. Absolutely relaxing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
When getting from "sitting down doing nothing" to "getting on your knees", you really think it's gonna make a difference ? It's a lazy effort for this type a catastrophy. Do your consiousnous "R & D" on some other catastrophy, please !

This one need real peacefull action and fast. If you go on and just pray ... "media blackout" wins ! With a fat laugh!

Bottle of Dawn ( dishes ) 99c.
Cleaning a bird or two, the reward is priceless !

Boycut BP ! Dig regulation, denonce people and bad pratice. That is gettin up and doing somehting.

Please, go and pray if it you make you better about GOM. But dont indulge people to stay and day dream. ( ninthaxis's day dreaming example ).

My guess is that it not enough yet for you srsen.

It's just my oppinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
EDIT:

I wont spoil all your positive vibes with my response to this.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by confusedascanbe
im taken back alittle by the negativity there is in some of the replies in this thread.

no,just sitting there thinking about it alone is not enough.but it is half the battle.so do both in a positive way and youve won.

You must mean battle between your will to do something real and your lazyness. There is nothing negative about saying "do something real for now" and pray latter.

Ok pray for a week, build a will then go work hard to do something real ! I sound like a dum #! ... but dont give us the GI-JOE matto and then go and just be all positive about-it ! It's like laughing at someone funeral and then pretend it positive stuff.

About you go there, no gas mask and no protection, then hope faith will cure you or save you.

This thread indulge lazyness.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by truthy-bird]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by truthy-bird]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join