It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple response to my 4th of July Speech. We have to find a way to get through to them!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
*please excuse me if i posted this in the wrong forum. I was thinking it should of went in political madness, but its general conspiracy with what i wrote...*

So i was watching the fireworks on TV and felt inspired to rant on face book. My brothers girl friend who is a relative of a few military members replied to it with the most ignorant sheeple response you can get! Here is the speech, and here is the reply. Let me know what you guys think.

My speech:

Today is the 4th of July... the day when our founding fathers declared their independence from great Britain, and the tyrannical king George... but today we are suffering from another form of tyranny; a regime of multinational corporations that exploit its population through slave wages, unfair taxes, unjust wars, constant reckless spending, and subordinating groups of people all to profit from it.

Yea, we shouldn't celebrate Independence Day, because we gave that up the day we let the CFR into power, when Woodrow Wilson signed us over to the central banks. When we let the FED take over our currency. Yea... keep celebrating a false state of mind, keep celebrating a false sense of security, keep celebrating because when it’s all officially gone... you will all wonder where it went wrong... but then and only then can we band together and start the second revolution against these tyrants... this isn’t going to be a war of race, this is going to be a war of social classes, rich vs. poor, and if you have not noticed, its already happening through our wallets for almost a 100 years now. Happy 4th of July all. Hope one day we can officially get our independence back...

*Was a re-post again!*

Say what you wish... it is what it is... look it up!

And the immediate response i received was...

Her reply:

"yea and ur allowed to say things like that because of how our country is. That
is all very offensive "

Was this Really offensive?

Is this how people see the truth?

Is this how people feel when someone states the truth?

Is this how people really feel when their comfort zone is infiltrated?

EDIT: *removed what i said... somehow it was seen as an attack, so i removed it to get a more serious discussion going.*

[edit on 7/5/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Typical Military Brat.
Thinks she knows nearly everything about current world affairs and she gets all her info from Hannity.
Anything that confronts the organization that daddy kills for is simply an allowance of daddy's sacrifice.

Problem is if she actually spoke to daddy every once in awhile she would realize, more than likely, daddy feels the same way ugie does.

Military brats make me want to break things. Not all, mind you, but a whole lot of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Independence day is known for its patriotism, which I would expect someone who is in the military to display. I do not find her response out of line, nor do I find your post offensive. The fact that you require others approval of your opinions is rather telling however.

Side note: It is quite dis-tasteful to attack someone in an attempt to invalidate their opinion. So, by your accounts, a "military brat" should be distrusted? We have your word alone to go by, and we already know that you dislike this person because they commented negatively on your facebook post. Why not just put your speech and the reply up instead of trying to sway people's opinions based on a subjective opinion of your own that has no bearing on the validity of her (or your) statement.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've been saying it all day...
I don't want to celebrate this day. Sure, I'll blow stuff up, but I don't really have anything to celebrate.

Here is my ode to America on this day...

***Warning, images offensive to sensitive viewers***

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by ninthaxis

No not at all! I should change it to something a little more tasteful in case that response was a little distasteful. No i am not throwing them in one pile and considering them all the same. No i dont want my opinion validated either. was asking your guys opinions if my speech was offensive in any way shape or form. I didn't find it offensive either (her response), just shocked at the response in its entirety.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I misunderstood your intentions then. I do not find your writing offensive in the slightest (although everything you posted is conspiracy material and we are on a conspiracy site). I would not be worried. Allen Iverson (the basketball player) once said something along the lines of there will be a million people who like Allen Iverson and a billion people who hate him, I choose to surround myself with the ones who like him. Basically, for everything that you do, you will ALWAYS find someone who has a problem with it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Perhaps I can help.

You see, some people exist in a different wave length
and you need to communicate with them in a way that
they can comprehend.

Perhaps next time you could say something like...

Sup Homies
Yo Yo Yo
Biatchezz, Don't igg me
sum turkeys tryin
to schuk and jive the constitution!
Word dude
check it out...

Well, you get it.
Hope this helps out.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

I changed it to something a little bit more eye friendly.

glad you understand my intentions now. thanks for the response!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
People have been indoctrinated to believe that any dissent is unpatriotic, when it is the exact opposite. People just don't understand and they won't understand until it's far too late and all they will be able to do, is apologize to their children for the complete failure that they were.

Right now, people aren't really noticing their stricken liberties because they don't have to exercise those liberties. A resemblance of our way of life is still realized, only because our currency is the international reserve currency. For this reason and this reason only, our economy has not yet collapsed. However, when our economy does collapse, and it will, we are going to need all of these liberties that have been slowly taken away from us, to even think about freedom. Now, when our economy does collapse, the government is going to clamp down to prevent chaos and the American people are really going to be punching themselves in the head for not seeing it earlier.

Meanwhile, the elites will be all set, having sucked our economy dry. They will then move on to build the next consumer economy, most likely in China. When we are no longer a consumer economy, things are going to be really tough because we have handed over all of our manufacturing base. Basically, we are worth nothing.

Sadly, we are going to owe our hard times to all of the ignorant sheeple and I wouldn't be against public trials to prosecute those who refused to open their eyes, even when it was so obvious. Criminal negligence. Sadly, we won't get to hold these ignorant sheeple accountable because we will be under our own tyrants.

To me, these "sheeple" are the most anti-American people on this planet, even more so than Al Qaeda or the Taliban. Our country, way of life and freedoms have all gone because of their ignorance, criminal negligence, lack of critical self thought and complete lack of any kind of responsibility.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

--airspoon

[edit on 4-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

thanks for the response.

it just shows the frustration of those who are awake, trying to inform people, or bring up these topics, but most don't like their bubble infiltrated. Its obvious as you said, but most think everything is going to be ok, everything is fine because mostly, everyone is comfortable, and the MSM seem to hook-line-sinker everyone into believing what they are doing is for their own good.

its a sad time, its a really sad time in this part of history.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Your speech sounded like it was a cookie cutter cut out of everything conspiracy related!

Actually, you just got some negative responses back from people who have not yet awoke to the real world yet, give them time they will.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nobody knows this more than the American Indian. There is no justice in this land. Your freedoms are only those that are given to you.

www.youtube.com...

Those that speak out are quickly silenced

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I made none of these videos but they do argue a point.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I had been meaning to make a similar FB post all day, ugie. But decided not to until the day was over... Anyhow, here it is, we'll see what sort of outrage it sparks...

"Alright, now that the fourth is officially over...
What in the world do we celebrate on the fourth? I mean, its cool that I get to blow stuff up, but gosh darnit, I'm not "free." Free from what? Tyranny? HAHA. We traded a crown for multi-national corporate slavery through debt serfdom.
Good lord I'm glad that day is over. It depresses me."

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Was this Really offensive?

Slandering people you don't know, blaming others for your troubles, insulting the intelligence of the people you're talking to - yes, I'd say it was really offensive.

Is this how people see the truth? Is this how people feel when someone states the truth?

You didn't state the truth. Your stated your opinion, insisting that it was the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

To the OP
get over yourself1
i'm sick of patriot saviors that get upset over differing opinions.
Wake yerself up, you aren't all that you think you are.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

where did i blame others i don't know, insult intelligence, or whatever your trying to say?

reply to post by OldDragger

get over myself? Are you kidding me?

EDIT: Clarity.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusions

Perhaps I can help.

You see, some people exist in a different wave length
and you need to communicate with them in a way that
they can comprehend.

Perhaps next time you could say something like...

Sup Homies
Yo Yo Yo
Biatchezz, Don't igg me
sum turkeys tryin
to schuk and jive the constitution!
Word dude
check it out...

Well, you get it.
Hope this helps out.

And then you should shoot them in the face for emphasis.

Anyhow OP - fine note on facebook - lucky it wasnt me, I know how to be offensive.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
S&F Great thread.

To bad people just dont understand.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You should have stopped at paragraph 1. After the first paragraph you just sound like a ranting teenager who wants to attack and name call others who have different opinions. That's why it fails.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
You should have stopped at paragraph 1. After the first paragraph you just sound like a ranting teenager who wants to attack and name call others who have different opinions. That's why it fails.

Its funny because you didn't even address the questions, and it just sounds like your replying to the title itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join