It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Google Subliminals? July 4 Logo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The red sash on the bucket is also a very meaningful clue as to who is doing this "weighing" and making these judgement calls.

Red =blood
sash, band, string=a binding material

Could it be some group that has a "blood bond" or a blood oath?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
More significance behind "the red string"....

If you will remember from the bible story in Joshua, it was the House of Rahab who was identified by a red cord.

Rahab, who supposedly followed a profession that is against the commandments, also betrays her own city and in so doing she buys escape for herself. Why do the interpreted bible stories portray this as honorable behavior?

According to some, the red cord was later adapted by prostitutes to become a red light.

Rahab did not act out of love or respect for the god of the spies; she acted out of selfish fear for her own life. In Joshua 2:9-13 Rahab reveals her fear of the army these people represent. She also makes a deal with them which has nothing to do with reverence for their god. If you read the scriptures you will clearly see that there was nothing "godly" in her motivation. It was a business deal to save her own skin.

Rahab was also the mother of Boaz. The two pillars of the masonic emblems are called "Boaz and Jachim". Is there a connection here?

According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, Rahab was originally a mythical name designating the abyss or the sea. According to a passage in the Talmud, Rahab is the name of the demon who rules the sea.

Who wears the red string today? Clearly it is a significant and deliberate symbol in the above image.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Alethea, your strength is in the symbology of the ancients. You have this historical information at your command and that never ceases to amaze me.

I can never be certain of exactly what I'm looking at whether it is a work of art or the Google home page. What spawns these images and creations? When is the US flag just a flag?

When I'm being creative, I know that there is something driving it and typically it's an experience, a thought or even a personal agenda of mine that needs further expression and formation. But then again I am not an artist charged with being creative on command to create a Google homepage. I do think it is entirely possible that people working for Google express more than random images in these cartoonish glyphs. Most of us have seen the various articles and threads showing how Disney artists planted various "symbols" and such in movies and advertisements over the years. Once you've seen one example of that it is hard to ignore the possibility of subliminal meaning in any broadcast image.

Does it cost us anything to dissect and discuss what we are viewing? Perhaps just a little time and most of us are still free to spend that as precious as our time is. I would think most people, especially those that frequent ATS are in a state of heightened awareness and thus we question more of our world. The current state of things has much to do with that. It's the old line from the Who, "we wont get fooled again".

If there is subliminal intent and content in the Google image, is it forwarding an agenda or is it a warning against an agenda? Just a day ago I had mentioned to Alethea that the "Google Doodle" was a tribute to Frida Kahlo. Why a known Mexican communist and why now? Oh yeah, she was an aritist. Yes, a Mexican communist artist. And there are untold numbers of artists that don't make the Doodle. Is it love of art or is it an agenda? I don't think much of her art what little I've seen. To each his own. Is it me, or is every artist that does the self-portrait thing bugly? That's why I refrain from doing self-portraits.

Google celebrates Frida Kahlo's 103rd birthday by doctoring its logo -- and her self-portrait

I find the Rube Goldberg salute aspect interesting. Through his cartoons, Goldberg made fun of technology that provided ever more complex ways of doing simple daily tasks. You might say he was anti-technology at heart. We can only wonder what he would have thought of the Internet and a website like Google.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Hemisphere]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

If there is subliminal intent and content in the Google image, is it forwarding an agenda or is it a warning against an agenda?

Thank you for reading the thread. What you have asked is a very good question. My thoughts are 'how can it be a warning when it is merely extolling the events that have already been set in motion'? A warning, imo, would give you time to stop a threatening situation. I do not see time nor power to stop what has been decreed and shown through the subliminals in this image.

And there is even more that I have not told yet in deciphering these graphics. (Perhaps because there seemed to be no interest in the thread.)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I cant believe i Missed all that on the fourth of July. I had only thought the Triangle and statue of liberty part was sketchy. I was just so amused by the animation, but i guess thats what they want. Who takes the time to come up with this kind of stuff though. They clearly have wayy too much time on their hands

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Who is given the authority to judge the nations? Who has been delegated the right to black ball and determine the fate of others?

In the animation, the ball is rolled across a board. This board represents the altar. The altar is where the decisions are made. The very definition of 'altar' means a "place of slaughter or sacrifice". This is not a holy thing. These are business decisions. Who has to die in order to further an agenda?

Who are those who make the decisions of death? Perhaps it is those who wear the emblems of the Cult of Death.

The black ball is thumped by a spring and rolled across a board that breaks creating the design of the compass and square.

In Exodus, we are told who is in charge of the altar sacrifices.
Exodus 27: 5 "the altar is under the compass."

We also know that the network of this death cult runs rampant throughout all nations from those in high places to lowest swamp scum.

"He made for the altar a brass grate of network under the compass thereof beneath unto the midst of it." (Exodus 38:4)

While the emblems used may be an instrument of architecture, the compass has a double meaning. It is also an instrument of navigation used by pirates on the high seas. Perhaps this is why we are ruled under maritime laws. We are at the mercy of the pirates!

Who are the ones who stand at the altar to decide who will be sacrificed?
"...six men from the higher gate of the north stood beside the brazen altar..."

(Masonic north is a place of darkness)

These six men may represent organizations who make the world decisions. Who exactly are they? I don't know. But they obviously answer to someone else.

They answer to a man who wears linen and has the authority and records of deeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join