It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Google Subliminals? July 4 Logo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There have been numerous suspicions concerning cryptic messages "hidden" in plain sight. This author of this video has an interesting analogy of the art work on Google's search page for today, July 4.

Do you all think there is any sinister message in all this? What is your take on it? Do you have different ideas as to the meaning of this artwork? Do you think the subliminal angle is all nonsense?

Do you think there is a hidden message in the logo for today? What do you think it means?

Title of video: Google 2b1ask1

v=FX2MvPv1y78

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

i46.tinypic.com...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The video isnt working. I wish it was. Checkin out the goodle website.
Only thing I could think of is the triangle could be for pyramid that illuminatis use and the statue of liberty on its side could mean that liberty has fallen.
But thats just me

Edit: I see in the pic above the statue of liberty is upright. Go to google now because its on it's side. Coincidence?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Destiny Curious]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

It's a contraption....If you follow the route...you light off a firework. Although...The subliminal part was showing the Statue of Liberty falling to activate another piece of the "contraption". Then again one could justify that as a common symbol during July 4th. Am I missing something? Where's the subliminal?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the message is "We are going to depopulate your planet and enslave you all, plus, have fun watching this google logo"

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Funney that YouTube removed the vid and now makes you sign in using a google account.

They are both part of the same company and YouTube puts flash cookiess on your machine with google doing the rest of the spying.

Boycote them both.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
well to start there is a bald eagle in a cage......and beside it the statue of liberty.........maybe relates to a plane (bald eagle) hitting new york (statue of liberty) and the statue resides on a pyramid.......maybe there is something with the flag......seems to make me think of the flag on the moon.....which it happens to be beside a rocket (bottle rocket)..........i can def see what your getting.......i will check back after more posts......

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

THANK YOU, Zeta!
The video has already--so very quickly--been removed from Youtube. Almost as quickly as I posted it!!!

So glad you found this. Count down to disappearance....5......4.....3....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I actually looked for hidden symbolism in the logo when I first loaded google earlier today, and I dont think there is any, or at least any put in intentionally. You can speculate about it all you want, which I enjoy reading, but there is nothing I see in the design which shows its anything more than an artists 4th of july design.

edit- I watched the video. Still don't think its intentional, of course it has a lot of US related symbols, and of course those symbols have occult meanings, but it doesn't mean the artist choose the symbols in order to send a subliminal message, it just means he chose a bunch of US/4th of july related things. You can extrapolate double meanings from all art, each interpretation is valid but not necessarily intended by the artist.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hmmm. The hover over says:

Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday Rube Goldberg!

Now, that IS sinister!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Really? You guys have nothing better to do?

Its a Rube Goldberg machine. Like a domino effect. Its his birthday. Its also the 4th of July. They just combined the two, in what I think is a creative way.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah, lots of subliminal messages here:

There are six small upright, Satanic? pentagrams (or white-colored stars) inside one large, triangular-shaped arrow, which points to a brown-colored Foot Ball.

When the Foot Ball is dropped (or `passed` on), an eagle (bald), escapes the blue-colored cage. It shoots rapidly upward like a UFO and knocks the Statue of Liberty from her rockers, a bloody-red colored, Masonic triangle, which is balancing precariously on two stilts, resembling the numbers eleven for the fateful event called 9/11.

She falls down on a brown-colored shelf, a shoreline, against a blue-colored backdrop of sea water and an accordion device `kicks` the black-colored bowling ball from this shelf into `the bucket` below. The weight of the bowling ball is too heavy and triggers the rubber tire (made out of petroleum), causing a chain reaction with the pulley.

The blue-colored pulley releases the green-colored environ-mentally correct golf club and displays the flag of the United States but at the same time the long `iron` rod strikes another `iron` meant for clothes. The `hot iron` is plugged into the electric outlet, which is dependent on petroleum, too, by the way. And it slides off a red-colored, rocker, which is half a sphere, and ignites a rocket.

Then showers of stars fall.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So the bird is out of the cage...meaning like the "cat is out of the bag" or "the gig is up".....

The bird also represents the "magic" that has been cloaked and confined and held the system together has been discovered and released. In essence, what was in the magicians left hand has been discovered.

The bird also represents the connection to religion. Tsipporah is a Hebrew name meaning "bird". Zipporah, the Angelicized version of the word, was the name of Moses wife. And Moses was a Magi (magician).

So possibly it means that the great glue of religion that held a system in place has been "freed" by truth, i.e. exposure of the lies, greed, and control agenda of that entity.

As a result of that, the statue of liberty is knocked from her pedestal. By the way, the corona on that statue comes from the tradition of a binding on the head which denotes the status of slavery. (In ancient times, slaves taken by right of conquest were sold wearing garlands, and hence were said to be "sold under a crown". The crown was a sign of captivity. Headcoverings for religious traditions also imply bondage.)

Once we know the truth of our heritage, which is also a political bondage under "the crown", that falls, too.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Alethea]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

i46.tinypic.com...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

It could be a Rube Goldberg machine jury-rigged by rednecks. I don't know.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
4th of July Google gadget = "Yankee ingenuity"

Happy 4th people

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The Black Ball

The weight of the black ball has become too great and it breaks what has supported it.

But how did it become a "black ball"?

The origins of blackballing trace back to ancient Greece when sea shells were used in secret ballot voting. Each voter was given both a light and dark sea shell and would choose one in casting the vote as the covered box was passed around.

(Do we not have "black seashells" coming ashore in the metaphor of tarballs?)

The Greek name for these shells, ostrakon, forms the root of the English word 'ostracize', which literally means to shun undesirable members of a society or group. Blackballing during ancient times often meant a complete stripping of all rights and privileges, plus the added indignity of exile.

This method of judgement became popular again in the 1700's and was commonly used and applied to elections to membership in private clubs such as Freemasonry and fraternaties. Black balls of wood or ivory would be dropped into an urn during secret ballots.

There was certain repercussion as the proposer and the seconder of the one being blackballed are expected to resign from the club. (In today's context of metaphorical meaning....could this portend a power shift very soon?)

In the logo, the ball is then kicked into the bucket. Could this represent an intended fate of "kicking the bucket"?

I am reminded of the incident in Belshazzars banquet hall. (Daniel 5) "Mene, mene, Tekel, Parsin". "The days of your reign are numbered and have been brought to an end."

Tekel: "You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting."

The bucket swinging from the "chariot wheel" signifies a scale for weighing and judging.

I do not see this directed at any one person or political party. This concerns the nation as a whole.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Honey, please get some rest. I too had many thoughts of these alleged `stars`. Why do you need anymore pentagrams? You are already a `star` in your own `right` and `left`, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join